Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452917
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2023, 07:05 PM   #61
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So we agree that Trump is a Lying Sexual Assaulter. Though you believe the sole purpose for the law was aimed at Trump it’s what we call a catch up law. It allows to claims that were previously precluded to catch up so that going forward all claims can be brought timely. Sadly for Trumpy it worked against him. He also brought it on himself and continues to do so.
Trumps accuser admitted on CNN that she helped dems craft the law while being bankrolled by the same dem donor who funded the civil trial after the law's passage. Please don't expect us to believe that multiple dem DAs persuing charges against him is coincidence.
I will admit that Trump is more than likely guilty here and it's undeniable that he's a liar. I do have an issue with an evidence free trial, especially 30 years removed from the alledged incident. I have never liked him for a myriad of reasons.
However, what about Biden. He's a liar, he's been just as credibly accused as Trump in this case at least. And look at Biden's language around his crime bill along with his friendship with Byrd. That's some racist shit.
Will you admit those things about Biden?
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 07:32 PM   #62
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Will you admit those things about Biden?
Probably not. Our esteemed fellow poster suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 07:37 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Probably not. Our esteemed fellow poster suffers from Democrat Syndrome.

ftfy
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 07:59 PM   #64
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I heard that a very intelligent well organized gop finest has mucho committees investigating every and anything with even the slightest hint of a blue shade.

It's just to bad that the red dawn gop finest are a bunch of fucking morans with fucking moron supporters that don't believe in facts.

News flash...opinions and lies are not facts.
If only mega morons could have made it through grade 6. That would be equivalent to 2nd grade in a blue state that is not trying to cancel education

The gop is still trying to cancel educated voters. Gop wants to ban all votes on college campuses. They depend on voters that have never heard of colleges or even the 8th grade

That's why so many shoes fit around here

A n d...I actually did say so for the really really ignorant around here
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 08:06 PM   #65
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
I heard that a very intelligent well organized gop finest has mucho committees investigating every and anything with even the slightest hint of a blue shade.

It's just to bad that the red dawn gop finest are a bunch of fucking morans with fucking moron supporters that don't believe in facts.

News flash...opinions and lies are not facts.
If only mega morons could have made it through grade 6. That would be equivalent to 2nd grade in a blue state that is not trying to cancel education

The gop is still trying to cancel educated voters. Gop wants to ban all votes on college campuses. They depend on voters that have never heard of colleges or even the 8th grade

That's why so many shoes fit around here

A n d...I actually did say so for the really really ignorant around here

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 08:25 PM   #66
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to0irFedGqc
Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 07:12 AM   #67
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Was Biden credibly accused by 16 women? I’m not so sure I’d agree with that. Tara Reed’s allegations aren’t supported by a slew of other behaviors by Biden, whereas Lying Sexual Assaulter Trump’s defense was “I didn’t do it because Miss Indiana whom I mistakenly took as my ex-wife and without my lawyers help I couldn’t differentiate between the two in a phot I was in wasn’t my type”. Not to mention he stated to a reporter in a pre interview how he loved the fact he was a star who could sexually assault women because he could get away with it. Sorry Butters but those are a far cry from similar.

Personally I have no issue with the 80s crime bill. It did have an adverse impact on black incarceration mainly as a result of the differentiation between cocaine crack and powder (I think had I dropped the bomb on both groups we’d be looking at a different US today as far as drugs and poverty go, bit that’s a different discussion. Personally I believe criminality and selling drugs is a choice and folks that engaged in that shouldn’t blame the law. Don’t sell drugs if you don’t wanna be jailed.

Robert Byrd unlike Strom Thurman actually saw the error of his ways and stopped promoting the racist propaganda that Thurman took to his grave. As men of similar ages it shows that people can change when they see beyond their racist upbringing. Byrd went from full KKK to disavowal of racism, segregation, the Klan and the rest and voted to give equal rights and treatment to Blacks. Thurman stay in the senate hiding his black love child and voted against giving his kids and grandkids equal rights until he died and was replaced by a black man.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 06:48 PM   #68
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Probably not. Our esteemed fellow poster suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.

Score one for Tiny.
Old 05-14-2023, 07:36 PM   #69
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Was Biden credibly accused by 16 women? I’m not so sure I’d agree with that. Tara Reed’s allegations aren’t supported by a slew of other behaviors by Biden, whereas Lying Sexual Assaulter Trump’s defense was “I didn’t do it because Miss Indiana whom I mistakenly took as my ex-wife and without my lawyers help I couldn’t differentiate between the two in a phot I was in wasn’t my type”. Not to mention he stated to a reporter in a pre interview how he loved the fact he was a star who could sexually assault women because he could get away with it. Sorry Butters but those are a far cry from similar.

Personally I have no issue with the 80s crime bill. It did have an adverse impact on black incarceration mainly as a result of the differentiation between cocaine crack and powder (I think had I dropped the bomb on both groups we’d be looking at a different US today as far as drugs and poverty go, bit that’s a different discussion. Personally I believe criminality and selling drugs is a choice and folks that engaged in that shouldn’t blame the law. Don’t sell drugs if you don’t wanna be jailed.

Robert Byrd unlike Strom Thurman actually saw the error of his ways and stopped promoting the racist propaganda that Thurman took to his grave. As men of similar ages it shows that people can change when they see beyond their racist upbringing. Byrd went from full KKK to disavowal of racism, segregation, the Klan and the rest and voted to give equal rights and treatment to Blacks. Thurman stay in the senate hiding his black love child and voted against giving his kids and grandkids equal rights until he died and was replaced by a black man.
Not his type just means he couldn't treat her like a hooker and make her have sex with him. She didn't want anything to do with him.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 09:05 PM   #70
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Did you ever think that Trump is telling the truth here?
And that He didn't know the woman?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 09:08 PM   #71
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
America is morphing into a Banana Republic. This is the type of shit that happens in those types of Countries. Take down the Political Opposition at all costs even if you have to tweek the laws and pay idiots like Jean Carroll to fabricate a story. This is pathetic.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 10:27 PM   #72
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Did you ever think that Trump is telling the truth here?
And that He didn't know the woman?

#### Salty
No one with sense believes Trump.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 10:37 PM   #73
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:

In my previous message I referred to the credibility of the accusations against Trump "in this case". None of the other accusations has been adjudicated so I wouldn't know anything about their credibility and I don't believe you do either.
I refered to Biden's language "around" the passage of the bill not the bill itself though I bet I coud easily find a bunch of folks who'd be happy to call the bill racist. We all know what those sentencing disparities were about.
And yes, thank you for correcting me, I meant Strom Thurmond, the lifeling avowed racist. The one who requested that Biden speak at his memorial service. Yes, that close friend.
Old 05-14-2023, 10:45 PM   #74
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
And yes, thank you for correcting me, I meant Strom Thurmond, the lifeling avowed racist. The one who requested that Biden speak at his memorial service. Yes, that close friend.
Joe Biden's Eulogy at Strom Thurmond's Funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZdFjZxQXA

According to Biden, Strom Thurmond voted against the poll tax, and in favor of the extension of the voting rights act and the MLK holiday. He changed as South Carolina and the South changed. He did his best to help his Black constituents.

“The Civil Rights Movement did more to free the white man than the black man. It freed my soul.”

- Strom Thurmond as told to Joe Biden
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2023, 11:21 PM   #75
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
No one with sense believes Trump.
In 2016 during a debate Trump said our Leadership is Stupid. I definitely believe that. Biden pretty much proves that statement to be true. Trump doesn't lie about everything.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women