Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2019, 12:49 PM   #1
bamaboyrolltideroll
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24
Default Encounter: Samantha the 5ft firecracker

Date: 5/29/19
Name: Samanthaserves
Phone: 251-260-3548
Email Address: Samserves29@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=473991
City: Daphne
State: Alabama
Address: Her incall outside Daphne.
Activities: DATY, Breast Play, BBBJ, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length. Was up in a pony tail.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Samantha is a small petite blonde spinner with an incredible set of man mades that beg to be played with. She has a beautiful face and awesome personality to boot. Some tats on her arms that weren’t distracting to me at all.
Recommendation: Yes
bamaboyrolltideroll is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 07:24 AM   #2
anotherone4me
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

She sounds awesome, I have been PM'ing her for weeks to try and set something up but can't get a response from her. Any suggestions on how to get a hold of her?
anotherone4me is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 08:38 AM   #3
Tank49
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

PM was what worked for me
Tank49 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #4
Joe69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I had something set up with her last week. Her last message to me was heading for the shower now.....then crickets. I drove to her area in hopes she was just a little delayed and I would get an address but nothing. Still have not heard back from her with an explanation.
Not the first time we had something set up and then she go silent on me. I just cannot figure it out.
Glad you had better luck but it seems like just that, Luck.
Joe69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:13 AM   #5
Matt Bain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Sorry to hear that. Good communication and keeping a scheduled appointment is something that's warranted on both sides. A great formula to have.
Matt Bain is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 07:11 AM   #6
anotherone4me
Registered Member

Yeah I have PM'ed her a few times over the past month and can't get a response. She is local in my area and I am really interested in setting something up on a regular basis. She sounds incredible from all her reviews and in this area is like finding a diamond in the rough!!!!!
Old 06-03-2019, 07:41 AM   #7
Tank49
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Try email or text, her mailbox may be full.
Tank49 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #8
anotherone4me
Registered Member

Yeah, I have emailed her a re times before also and due to having to be discreet, I can't really use my phone to text or call. I'll just keep trying. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:53 PM   #9
Joe69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Ya know, maybe it's the phone thing. My cell is a work phone and I cannot use that. I had explained that to her and she was OK with just using PMs to communicate but when she says text when you get close and I remind her of the cell phone issue she goes silent. I mean NO additional communication at all. Nothing. And she definitely verified me with other professional friends.
It just doesn't make sense. Especially since I am also a local looking for a regular.
Joe69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:54 PM   #10
Gottahavemore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Need to get a text app might be better instead of your regular number you can set it up with a email and no names tied to it
Gottahavemore is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
anotherone4me
Registered Member

Gotta - do you mean a few app for your phone?
Old 06-06-2019, 08:17 AM   #12
Hopetolearn2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I use the text now app. Never had a problem with it. You can download it free from play store. As far as Samantha, I really enjoyed my time with her. She does have a school age child and with school out I am sure she has to work around real life.
Hopetolearn2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:21 PM   #13
SouthernNites
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe69 View Post
Ya know, maybe it's the phone thing. My cell is a work phone and I cannot use that. I had explained that to her and she was OK with just using PMs to communicate but when she says text when you get close and I remind her of the cell phone issue she goes silent. I mean NO additional communication at all. Nothing. And she definitely verified me with other professional friends.
It just doesn't make sense. Especially since I am also a local looking for a regular.
I had a date set up with her once, actually a couple of times then she ghost, but this one time it looked like it was actually going to happen....as I was pulling out of my driveway to go to her incall, I text her and asked if she had protection or if I need to stop and get some.....

That was all it took for her to bail.... crickets... then after repeated texts from me, she finally responds that she was not comfortable with meeting me because I asked about "protection"

After getting calmed down about the situation, I just had to laugh.
SouthernNites is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:54 AM   #14
bamaboyrolltideroll
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 24

I had tried a couple times before to no avail but this time things turned out in my favor.
bamaboyrolltideroll is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:07 AM   #15
Sawbonz53
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone4me View Post
Yeah, I have emailed her a re times before also and due to having to be discreet, I can't really use my phone to text or call. I'll just keep trying. Thanks.
I have Text Now and Google Voice & they both work well for hobbying. I hide them in a folder that has several apps in it so even if someone looks in there they have to swipe 3 pages to even find them.

Gonna try & see this one when she’s in NOLA this week. If she looks half as good as her pics she should be terrific.
Sawbonz53 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Samanthaserves

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women