Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Opening the Seals of the Apocalypse

The 1st Seal was broken when a Long Time Strip Club Monger saw an Austin Indy! He preached to the masses the value and selection provided in the Club like a religion... Then a $300 an hour SheDevil had her way with him.....causing many to become confused and lost....... Many had proclaimed him the AntiChrist..... He surely orchestrated much of the early chaos!

Now the 2nd Seal is broken as A Single man has ridden in on his Red Horse and some try to slay each other with words...... Long Time Lovers and supporters of each others have drawn swords and now clash......

Some would say that the 3rd Seal was broke prematurely as surely the famine and drought plaguing the hobby arrived ahead of time.......

The 4th Seal has surely been broken as well as many have martyrd themselves as mods and WKs only to be banished and replaced

I'm telling you folks...... There is something going on!

That or I just don't feel all to well and am home bored out of my mind....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

"This too, like all things shall change".

Relax, remember why we are all here.
Don't get so caught up in the small stuff. Remember, this is probably the only "hobby" that will survive nuclear holocast, so it can certainly survive the minor bumps we perceive are in our respective roads.

For many here this is also a business. None of the persons in business would deliberately do anything to get in the way of business. Many were concerned about what they would do when the mother ship went down, but life continued on, as it always will, and now we are here. Remember why. It is not to be angry or contentious. It is because we share an common interest and this interest has many facets just like a fine gem. Some of these facets are not as bright to some of us as they are to others, but they are still part of the beautiful jewel.
And always remember, just when you think you have it figured out............

like the weather in Texas, it will change!!! So before it does, have some fun!
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
greymouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Spacemtn:

Very nicely worded. I appreciate that. And your comments relieved any temptation I might have felt to take Whispers off Ignore to see what he said. I appreciate that too!
greymouse is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #4
Whispers

Shit... I was running a fever and bored.....

I'm usually not home on a Friday night....

All is well.....
Old 07-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I was wondering what you were doing on and not out at the club!!!
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
poseidon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think I must've missed a thread or 2.
poseidon is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Biblical references and the hobby, interesting! I've been known to shout out to the heavens a time or 2.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe it will rain free strippers next!
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Your POV

I generally try to stay away from your posts but you've said somethings that have my attention.

In a different post you said some things and I would like to give some feedback from the opposing side.

"This is not a board set on catering to the ladies....." I (dare I say, we) never thought it was. Infact, as soon as we left the mothership I noticed a lot of differences. Good and bad. But you have always had an ax to grind on this subject. Your point has been made. Loud and clear.

"We could lose every lady that posts tomorrow and guess what.....

Others would come along and replace them....." Are you trying to make us feel disposable and of no value? Do you want to make us feel like we're nothing? Why do yu feel it's so important to drive this point home? Do you have some arguement you're trying to win? Personally, I feel that I do have value and that I would be missed by some. I've seen over the years "ISO" posts for great providers people are hoping did not leave. We may be a dime a dozen to you and you make that clear, but I hope not every guy thinks like that.

"Wake up and smell the testosterone..... " I didn't know I was asleep. I'm not blind I see what's going on.

"And Sixx is one of those guys that consistently provides content..... QUALITY content that attracts members....." That's your opinion, it is not a fact. It depends highly on what you consider QUALITY.

"POOR BABIES!!!!!" Really? That borders on name calling right? It was not nice and you know that. Granted it was not as ugly as you could have been but it still was rude as hell. Perhaps you enjoy that we are women and have these emotions that can be hurt? I'll admit it, my feelings have been hurt on here a few times. I'm a woman, I can't help it. But if I didn't feel emotions then I would consider myself to be jaded and I hope that never happens to me.

"Don't worry.... No one is really trying to get you to change your menu offerings....... We have PLENTY of choices that cater to what we are looking for....." We know this and you never miss a chance to remind us of it. It's like you enjoy telling us our living situation depends on people like you and either we need to conform or get out. Luckily, I don't feel I need to conform to what anyone tells me they think. I like who I am and what I offer. I feel I am good at what I do. I can keep going and going! Lol.

"The Playing Field has changed.....
The Umpires are less corrupted by your team...." so then it is more corrupt by yours now?

"I think I might go to Umpire School myself!..... I ain't been getting my fair share of the "haters" lately! " I'm right here. And from the looks of things you appear to be one of my haters as well.

I have to admit that I feel that you are intentionally rubbing our noses in a sensitive issue and loving every minute of it. Is that true? Do you feel you won some war and can now gloat? That's how it comes across to me. I may be wrong and if I am then I fully apologize. Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us.

Thanks for reading this and I know you will be all over this like white on rice. I have tried to make sure not to be ugly. I have also stated exactly how I feel in a very unemotional way. I hope that has come through. If not then I apologize for that also. I just think think it's becoming "us vs. them" and I don't get it.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Doll, I love you!
Thanks for speaking what's been on the tip of my tongue.
I just left Austin. But I owe you a drink a one hell of a kiss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I generally try to stay away from your posts but you've said somethings that have my attention.

In a different post you said some things and I would like to give some feedback from the opposing side.

"This is not a board set on catering to the ladies....." I (dare I say, we) never thought it was. Infact, as soon as we left the mothership I noticed a lot of differences. Good and bad. But you have always had an ax to grind on this subject. Your point has been made. Loud and clear.

Others would come along and replace them....." Are you trying to make us feel disposable and of no value? Do you want to make us feel like we're nothing? Why do yu feel it's so important to drive this point home? Do you have some arguement you're trying to win? Personally, I feel that I do have value and that I would be missed by some. I've seen over the years "ISO" posts for great providers people are hoping did not leave. We may be a dime a dozen to you and you make that clear, but I hope not every guy thinks like that.

"Wake up and smell the testosterone..... " I didn't know I was asleep. I'm not blind I see what's going on.

"And Sixx is one of those guys that consistently provides content..... QUALITY content that attracts members....." That's your opinion, it is not a fact. It depends highly on what you consider QUALITY.

"POOR BABIES!!!!!" Really? That borders on name calling right? It was not nice and you know that. Granted it was not as ugly as you could have been but it still was rude as hell. Perhaps you enjoy that we are women and have these emotions that can be hurt? I'll admit it, my feelings have been hurt on here a few times. I'm a woman, I can't help it. But if I didn't feel emotions then I would consider myself to be jaded and I hope that never happens to me.

"Don't worry.... No one is really trying to get you to change your menu offerings....... We have PLENTY of choices that cater to what we are looking for....." We know this and you never miss a chance to remind us of it. It's like you enjoy telling us our living situation depends on people like you and either we need to conform or get out. Luckily, I don't feel I need to conform to what anyone tells me they think. I like who I am and what I offer. I feel I am good at what I do. I can keep going and going! Lol.

The Umpires are less corrupted by your team...." so then it is more corrupt by yours now?

"I think I might go to Umpire School myself!..... I ain't been getting my fair share of the "haters" lately! " I'm right here. And from the looks of things you appear to be one of my haters as well.

I have to admit that I feel that you are intentionally rubbing our noses in a sensitive issue and loving every minute of it. Is that true? Do you feel you won some war and can now gloat? That's how it comes across to me. I may be wrong and if I am then I fully apologize. Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us.

Thanks for reading this and I know you will be all over this like white on rice. I have tried to make sure not to be ugly. I have also stated exactly how I feel in a very unemotional way. I hope that has come through. If not then I apologize for that also. I just think think it's becoming "us vs. them" and I don't get it.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #11
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post

In a different post you said some things and I would like to give some feedback from the opposing side. What?... Your not on my side? We have ALL the cool kids over here!

"This is not a board set on catering to the ladies....." I (dare I say, we) never thought it was. Infact, as soon as we left the mothership I noticed a lot of differences. Good and bad. But you have always had an ax to grind on this subject. Your point has been made. Loud and clear. The "mothership" as you referred to it used to be a board much like this one..... unfortunately it lost it's way due to poor leadership and undue influences....

Others would come along and replace them....." Are you trying to make us feel disposable and of no value? Do you want to make us feel like we're nothing? Why do yu feel it's so important to drive this point home? Do you have some arguement you're trying to win?

Actually it would be nice to see some fresh blood rise to the surface.... for there to be ladies not afraid of the repercussions amongst their peers to be able to speak their mind in public.... Just as we have rid ourselves of some of the male problems here in Austin.... Yes.... It is time for to be rid of some of the female problems in Austin.... Some ladies don't care for the way some guys post and pile on the ladies that choose to see those guys..... Those ladies get denied referrals and have their business interferred in by some of the "Adorables"..... It would be nice to be able to see some o fthese ladies post publicly what they PM to some of us and can't post out of fear of their peers......

Personally, I feel that I do have value and that I would be missed by some. I've seen over the years "ISO" posts for great providers people are hoping did not leave. We may be a dime a dozen to you and you make that clear, but I hope not every guy thinks like that.

A dime a dozen?... Please.... don't cheapen yourself......Actually, for those that know how and where to shop, I'm known to refer to ladies that P4P to be about $1000 a dozen..... Sixx can shave that number to about a Benji....... But a dime?.....

"Wake up and smell the testosterone..... " I didn't know I was asleep. I'm not blind I see what's going on. The comment was targeted at the behind the scenes whiners that still don't get it...

Well.... Some think there is not much of a QUALITY difference between a $250 an hour INDY, a $100 an hour stripper and a $20 a pop SW..... Once the itch has been scratched some of the less expensive "ladies" tend to show a hell of a lot more appreciation for the money they received then their more expensive peers..... And some guys prefer having more frequent experiences at lower rates..... Lets not equate "QUALITY" to price structure......

Sixx provides information and stories that guys enjoy reading.....

Maybe they are not "QUALITY" to you but The simple minded posts often meant to suffice as ads that some ladies run in CoEd have a very small draw compared to some of the more controversial male posters..... Traffic raises the Board's status and attracts more male members..... Ladies always have and always will realize they need to advertise in the places the potential customers gather..... A very small percentage of wusses that get no attention from females in their everyday life log in for the interaction with women they get from threads in CoEd..... IMO they are getting what they need from you at no expense.....

Sorry, but I am on the record over the years as looking at you "ladies" on these boards as a business... not as ladies with emotions...... Check them at the door.......

I see this as a Review site... A Site for information to be exchanged..... and a place where your primary purpose here is to drum up business...... A group of Ladies and spineless men allowed the old site to be perverted into more of a social networking site......
Lets keep this in context though... My comment was posted as a response to some of ya'll getting your panties in a wad over Sixx being made a Mod..... If think that didn't get out to the guys as fast as Locker Room stuff makes it to you ladies your kinda naive.....

"Don't worry.... No one is really trying to get you to change your menu offerings....... We have PLENTY of choices that cater to what we are looking for....." We know this and you never miss a chance to remind us of it. It's like you enjoy telling us our living situation depends on people like you and either we need to conform or get out.

I wish more of the guys were more vocal publicly of what they tend to say behind your backs and in the locker room but the concept you just presented is one I neither pioneered or work at keeping alive..... I'm just not afraid to speak my mind when I want to.... More guys are learning they can do just that as well...... And the backlash some of you feel as revenue goes in other directions is a situation created by some local ladies as they pushed and prodded ladies to raise prices and stick together....... Solidarity worked to some extent I guess..... It drove your market in other directions...

Luckily, I don't feel I need to conform to what anyone tells me they think. I like who I am and what I offer. I feel I am good at what I do. I can keep going and going! Lol. Of course you do... and what do you do when the going get's tough? Oh yeah... You jump up and recreate yourself under a new personna? That's my only issue with you.... That you can get away with that crap... pretend to have some problem and get to recreate yourself over and over...... and how many more times?... Who has the record for that? I believe it's some old bat from San Antonio actually......

I don't believe so.... I think we are getting some very level headed players in place as Mods...... Which new Mod would you suggest is corrupt now?
They are all new now.... Last of the old school guys seems to have hung up his hat......

I have to admit that I feel that you are intentionally rubbing our noses in a sensitive issue and loving every minute of it. Is that true?

Once again..... Why was the subject of Sixx becoming a Mod a "sensitive issue"

Do you feel you won some war and can now gloat? That's how it comes across to me. I may be wrong and if I am then I fully apologize. Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us.

On that subject we will disagree.....

It will probably stay that way until more ladies feel they can post publicly their opinions of some of their peers and their "business practices"..... and until guys feel they can review publicly their experiences without fear of some "blacklist" or "DNS" list.....

Personally... I think it is moving in that direction and I like seeing that....

It would be great to see more of the reviews find their way out of the email, PM and Locker Rooms on these boards and into the Review Sections they belong in....

Old 07-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Maybe it will rain free strippers next!
I think that would be indicative of a "Second Coming"?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:26 AM   #13
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers,

That last post of yours was beyond the pale IMO. There are so many things to say but in general, it would be like talking to a brick wall so I'm not going to say anything but this.

You're saying you really, really don't in anyway agree with this statement of Maxeen's:

"Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us."

So you really think every mod was corrupt? Not sure you mean here or on ASPD, but I take it you think that somehow, the current set of mods have escaped such a fate. That's just unmitigated conspiracy-theory nonsense. Provide the evidence or stop making accusations you can't back up. If you have a serious allegation of wrong-doing, take it to the mods, and if they're corrupt, go to the owners. Otherwise, your accusations qualify as personal attacks and I would hope the current pristine and uncorrupted mod staff would handle them as such. Weren't you the one who said those who make accusations without proof should be banned?

And every lady can be replaced? Really? Do you feel that every male poster could be replaced? I understand that the women are on this site partly, or even mostly, to advertise their business. But I don't see that as relevant to this point. Not all "businesses" can be replaced. People in Austin will always have fond memories of the Armadillo World Head Quarters, for example. In co-ed discussions, men and women interact, and through that process friendships are made with people beyond both within and outside of a business context. I PM with guys who I have no intention of seeing and they have no intention of seeing me. When we interact, I'm sure some of them find me valuable or interesting outside of my roll as a "business", or they wouldn't be messaging me. And obviously, a lot of the guys I've seen would miss me if I went poof as well. We are all individuals on this board with our own unique personalities and I don't believe any of us is replaceable. We lose something every time one of our posters, male or female, chooses to stop posting. Do you really not see that we all have value?
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:54 AM   #14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
"Not every mod was "corrupt" and not all ladies can be replaced regardless of what you keep telling us."

So you really think every mod was corrupt? Not sure you mean here or on ASPD, but I take it you think that somehow, the current set of mods have escaped such a fate. That's just unmitigated conspiracy-theory nonsense.

I actually make the same assumption about career politicians. If you drip battery acid on your finger it'll burn you; yes, even a unique wonderful snowflake like you.

Provide the evidence or stop making accusations you can't back up. If you have a serious allegation of wrong-doing, take it to the mods,

It's not serious if the accused are retired, right?

And every lady can be replaced? Really? Do you feel that every male poster could be replaced?

All are mortal, you know? Not fungible as commodities, fine, but surely replaceable else the world would end.

I understand that the women are on this site partly, or even mostly, to advertise their business. But I don't see that as relevant to this point. Not all "businesses" can be replaced. People in Austin will always have fond memories of the Armadillo World Head Quarters, for example.

No one has starved to death from their retirement, though; replacement doesn't imply exact identity.

In co-ed discussions, men and women interact, and through that process friendships are made with people beyond both within and outside of a business context. I PM with guys who I have no intention of seeing and they have no intention of seeing me. When we interact, I'm sure some of them find me valuable or interesting outside of my roll as a "business", or they wouldn't be messaging me. And obviously, a lot of the guys I've seen would miss me if I went poof as well. We are all individuals on this board with our own unique personalities and I don't believe any of us is replaceable. We lose something every time one of our posters, male or female, chooses to stop posting. Do you really not see that we all have value?
I think you have a really interesting mind; I disagree with you about what 'replaceable' means. Things of value, even unique things, can be replaced; accidentally disintegrating the Louis 15th armchair in your grandmother's parlor doesn't mean that space will remain empty forever, thank goodness.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 AM   #15
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60
Default Just Remember

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

This thread is one that COULD turn into a point festival if the above guidelines are ignored.

Post your thoughts away but keep the post within the guidelines.

As in everything we will have opposite opinions on every topic.

I will say that some recent staff retirements have been painful to me personally and I will have a beer with them anytime I'm in Austin.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women