Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
currymasalanyc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default brie.presley at humaniplex

http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Brie.Presley
What guys in her network said back to me:
#1 - GFE, Good BBBJ, friendly, but a clockwatcher. She did NOT let me finish cuz we went over 30 min and wanted me to upgrade to an hour. Also imo she is not 120lbs, looks more like 150ish lbs (conservatively), That is because she had a kid and has a bit of a belly. Pics are NOT accurate at all, not even close, maybe they are from 10 yrs ago, she is really 29, not 25 as stated. Also she had a little fishy smell from down below, was kinda distracting, maybe that's why cud not pop. I will absolutely not be repeating. I would advise you save your money and the disappointment. Definitely a girl to avoid because the general consensus is that she is much fatter than pictures.
#2 - Great attitude, good skills, I would trust her in my home...
#3 - Brie is a beautiful gal and pics are accurate. She's not a tight little spinner but has nice tits. Just a few extra lbs in mid section. She makes up for that by just being plain horny. She can DT it and she was all over my cock before I was out of my pants. I came in mush but she was up for cim.... Begged to be fucked.... She is MAG approved and wants it. Above average responsivenes and a good kisser. I will go back
#4 - bro, she's packed the lbs on for sure. at least 20 lbs more than the pics. pics are her but when she was skinnier for sure. she's pretty open to anything though. FIA, FIV, greek.
#5 - Wow, I have 6 messages about Brie. Here goes: I had a 230 appointment. She told me at 220pm that we had to meet at 3pm, instead. I booked a hhr. Ok, kinda not cool as I was almost there. Then, at 240 she asked if I could get her condoms. Had to drive somewhere, then message back and forth what type, etc. I got to her hotel around 305 because of my errand and now I'm walking around with a CVS bag. Haha. The good news, when I got to her room, she was dressed sexy and ready to go. Kinda hot. However, I'm not quite so sure it's her photos. She's about 10-20 lbs more. Nice tits. Also, she smelled like maybe she smoked and she seemed a little smelly down there. After bbbj, I went to DATY and she said, we better just bang because you need to be done soon. It was 320. So much for her acting job. She said she had to be in the lobby at 330 and our appointment was for 3-330. Uhh, but I had to wait and then get her condoms! And, she didn't smell fresh. I finished if that's what you'd call it. Then, she said if we see each other again, she would make up for it. I don't think so. How about showering, first? ugh...Another HX member had a more positive review so ymmv. I'm good lucking and in great shape so I doubt she was disappointed in me.
#6 - Brei was pretty rad...bigger than her pictures, but she can DT like crazy!!!
#7 - I have seen her a couple of times, the first time was great. She looked like her pics and service was good. I recently saw her again and I don't know what the hell she's been eating but she got fat!! She doesn't look anything like her pics anymore and the service wasn't that great. I have also spoken to some other guys that have seen her and they admitted that she had some bad hygiene issues. Luckily I didn't experience that. I just want to be honest with you. There is no way I would ever repeat
Overall: Most everyone says she has gained 10-20 lbs compared to her photos and a few say she smells down there and has bad hygiene though few says she is good at sex.
judgment: I think I will pass on a girl who is fat and smelly and might give a good DT blowjob.

Her menu per her:
Hello and thanks so much for the message!
I am eager to get started and would love to meet you during my OC stay.
My details are below. Please if you have any questions ask away!!
My services are GFE all the way
Hygeine is important so please arrive clean and fresh
Includes:
DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO (on me), MSOG (HR apps only)
FIV, FIA, CFS, ALL positions.
I do have VIDEO, CIMWS, COF, DATO (on you), GREEK available for additional donation.
Please inquire about them in your reply.
I am open to fetishes, toy play, etc. Please just ask
I do not offer:
BBFS, CAMEL SLIDES UNCOVERED no exceptions.
My rates:
$300 hour
$200 hhr
You will find that I enjoy what I do and I aim to please
A memorable experience for both of us is my goal.
I hope we can have fun!!!
(HaHa – 200 hhr and 300 hr for a girl who is a fattie and not like her pics, yah right!)
currymasalanyc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women