Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > California > Southern CA - Los Angeles > Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles
Coed Discussions - Southern CA - Los Angeles Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
Jake2080
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Lanah Dallas Spinner SCAM - ***READ****

Info : Lanah Dallas Spinner Scam

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=120447

itsxxlanahxx@gmail.com

323-358-3six62 (323 358 3662 )

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am writing this 10 minutes after Lanah walked out of my apartment. I live in Los Angeles, and noticed an ad on backpage with a new provider so thought i would take my chances and give her a call. Basically, after walking in and pocketing the agreed upon 200 for 30 minutes of her time - she goes into the bathroom for a few minutes and when she comes out, she starts heading towards the door. I walked up ahead of her and asked where she was going. She says "Home". I'm Lke what about the money i just gave you?" she says "what money?" So i stood there in silence staring at her, trying to comprehend what had just happened. All of a sudden she starts raising her voice "Are you going to hurt me?! Are you going to hurt me !? I have a baby daughter please don't hurt me!" All the while i stood there in total shock as it all began to sink in.

Anyway, i stood by the door for about 30 minutes as we both exchanged phonecalls basically trying to intimidate each other. Really cheesy stuff like her on the phone (with what was clearly a female) saying things like "do u have your piece? Yes, its apartment so and so. Get your piece". It didn't intimidate me as it was obviously all very amateur. There was one moment where she threatened to pull something out of her purse and i'm like "please, pull it" - and there was this awkward 10 or so seconds where she just had her hand stuck in her purse without taking anything out. (she kept her hand there for something like 20 mins).

In the end, i got a phonecall from the security at my building telling me that i had to let her out or else they would call the cops. In the background they could hear her screaming her ass off asking me not to hurt her while i was nowhere near her. Luckily for her she managed to get a hold of them before i could get a hold of friends i've got that work at security in the same building. It sucked so much when i had to tell them that i'd let her out as i just didn't want to have the cops involved. I audio recorded the entire exchange in case she gets any ideas afterwards. Now i'm just trying to figure out how i could get back at someone for stealing 200 dollars from me. It's an insanely degrading feeling and i just will not let it go.
Jake2080 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:42 AM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

She left Texas a few weeks ago. Too many reports of poor service, limited menu, upselling, etc. Don't recall seeing any reports of total ripoff.

Sorry for your bad experience. Did you know she was an ECCIE-verified provider before all this happened?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

WOW! Welcome to ECCIE JAKE! I think this should be moved to the LA ALERT section and perhaps the DALLAS Alert section as well. I've seen her ads before. What a bad deal. Lately I've been doing really well with BP providers. Lucky me! Obviously like me you don't have an SO as the provider came to your apartment. ME.... I pay after services are rendered. No Exceptions! Saves on a lot of this kind of scam BS. Getting ripped off? It’s happened to many of us. $200? Let it go and learn from the experience. Not worth the aggravation. Get back up on that horse. Many wonderful providers here on ECCIE that will do you right! Sorry you had to go through this. She'll get hers.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:00 AM   #4
Jake2080
Registered Member

Honestly guys, i just will not let it go. There is nothing more degrading in life than someone thinking you are stupid enough for them to take advantage of you. People have a habit of innately confusing being nice with being stupid, when first meeting someone i have a stupid smile on my face that makes me come across as the type of person that's 'too nice' and to some 'stupid'. I have always believed you can kill people with kindness, and whenever I have caused trouble in the past, it is because of people trying to take advantage of that. That is why i will not let this go. I have told who i need to tell about it and made sure that I will not be alone in this. She may think i'm stupid, but i also now have CCTV footage of her walking into the building and more importantly walking out, 30 mins later, completely un-harmed. I also walked straight down to security after she left to show them how my body was completely scar and scratch free in case she had any more tricks up her sleeve after she left. They now also have copied the audio tape of her saying that she "will give me a HJ for 300 more dollars" - which is important since there was a stage where she pulled out the "This gift was for my companionship not for sex" card.

Anyway, I hope all the people reading this understand that this is not about 200 dollars. It is about the degrading concept of someone thinking they can just walk into your apartment, steal your hard earned money, threaten to call their 'contacts' if you don't move out of the doorway, and then scream that you are 'high on drugs' and 'hurting them' all the while you're standing 5 feet away on the phone with security. No person should be allowed to do this to someone and get away with it, and that is why I'm going as far as i possibly can with this.

So far, i have paid for an Ad on backpage notifying people that she is a scam artist. Once that ad is approved, i will pay 25 dollars for it to be published repeatedly on a periodic basis. This way it will pop up on google whenever people search for her. I have now also sent in rip off reviews on TER, myredbook, and eccie. Once she begins to change her information and start off from scratch, i WILL constantly find her and make sure that people can easily find my warnings about her. Eventually, after struggling to attract the same amount of callers as before, one of her clients will turn out to be an undercover cop. Whether this is next week, next month, or next year, it WILL happen. Now she will forever live with the fear that every client she has is going to bust her, and when it does happen, she will know what it feels like to fuck a human being over.

This story is out in public now, and I hope people understand this is not about the money. It is about the audacity of a person to think they can just walk all over someone like that. From the moment she walked into the apartment and started to look around, i could see that look of hunger in her eyes where she was going into this trying to get as much out of me as she can. Even when she tried to upsell me before heading to the bathroom and i said i would pay 100 extra for that, she had the audacity to follow me and say "Show me where you hide your stash!". And the most incredible part of all was after she stole the money and said i couldn't call the cops because i 'cannot prove the 200 dollars in her purse is mine" - as i was standing by the doorway, she took out a photo of a baby girl on her cell phone, showed it to me, and said 'This is my daughter! How can you do this to a little girl !?! How do you feel about yourself". I was in complete shock not because of what she was saying, but because of how maniacally psychopathic she had to be to turn like that so seamlessly. I was ripped off and she may be laughing now, but i am going to make sure that the last laugh is mine even if it is the last thing that i do.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Damn ... see what a bad case of blue balls will do ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Geez dude let it go. Anything past the alerts is overkill its part of the business.

It seems as if you wanna murk this chick......

And the fact you want to waste 25 dolllars a month on ads saying she's not legit is hilarious. So she took 200. How often do you hobby. Seems a mere pittance in the large majority of good session via eccie you will find if you reesearch and see the right ladies. Then you went against discretion and recorded a session, and apparently allerted your security that you patronizzed a prostitute in you own home and she stole your money. Who the hell does that.....that makes you strange to many ladies here now I'm sure. So why do an outcall to you now?

That's for the alert. You have way too much time and anger on your hands for her. You won't rest until you see blood it seems. No need to light her tampon string on fire.....the damage is done.

Just let it go.......
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

so... u book an appt... prerecord her in regards to paid services that would take place... and then u record her while she is there? id probably leave too and not admit to having $.
And dunno the laws there but not letting a lady leave.. is imprisonment isnt it? Which is what you did for 30 minutes. The more u post the more this sounds like a self alert to me...
Furthermore... this happen in LA? So why did u post a review/alert in Texas? And she is BP girl.. so why did u feel the need to make handle for ECCIE and this being ur only postings was to let us know about someone on BP?
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:16 AM   #8
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

So you prevented her from leaving through physically blocking her exit and perhaps intimidation which could be construed as false imprisonment. You also outed yourself to your apartment building security that you are a monger and even gave them recorded proof of the solicitation and that you were keeping her in the apartment.

Yeah, you may be "buddies" with the "rent a cops" at your building but those guys have to also worry about protecting their jobs. Which probably means they've filled out incident reports on this and reported it to their supervisor. Also I'm not sure how it is in LA but around my area many of the "rent a cops" working private security have a desire to get hired as actual law enforcement. Heck, some actually are part time officers in smaller municipalities.

I understand its not about the 200. It is obviously about your pride which got hurt from getting ripped off.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Although I rarely post in threads of this nature, may I point out that

-- the OP obviously did little or no research on the alleged perp, but,

-- the OP very quickly located eccie.net to post about the experience.

I am not saying his report is credible or not; just noting that the "cost" of "experience" is very expensive compared to the cost of "research."

Research is as easy as Googling a phone number or email address as a start. And virtually free, as well.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #10
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn, and I thought I can hold a grudge ...

On serious note, if this post is for real, then best advice you will hear - let it go. Yeah , I know it is not as easy to do as it sounds.

All you are going to accomplish is to diminish quality of YOUR life.

Can something be done to those who take advantage of us? Plenty. Is it worth it? Not in the long run.

Learn from this experience, exclude any change of interacting with this person again and live your life.
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

She is a psychopath unlike the many others out there and she knows where you live. If you continue to pursue her, you will one day be the main story on Dateline or 20/20 and look totally foolish. I agree with all the rest, use it as a learning experience.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:09 PM   #12
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=400450
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
amora
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136529
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree u should rethink getting her back... Its not worth the stress.. Maybe u came off a little creepy to her.
amora is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
Guest020113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

It is a bad thing she did, but sounds like you got 30 minutes out of her. Just look at it as payment for a lesson learned and let it go. You win that way. If $200 lost irritated me this much, I hope I would find another past time.
Guest020113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
Jake2080
Registered Member

Thanks for the input guys.

I understand the logic behind the whole 'letting it go' perspective, but the way I look at it is if every person out there were to let theft/crime slide in that way, then we would all be walking around in a fucked up world where nobody stands up to those in the wrong.

When it comes to safety, that isn't an issue as i'm moving out soon, and even if i weren't I would still be doing this as it would cost her a fortune to be able to get passed all the obstacles involved. There are cctv camera's all over the building, an alarm system, 24 hour security that patrols the corridors all night long, while the license plates of the car as well as her and her friends cctv images are with security, along with the story. She has done this to somebody before and his review is in a different thread, her pictures are all over the internet - tracking her down and connecting the dots would be a piece of cake.

@LusciousLacy - Detainments against someone's will does not instantly constitute false imprisonment. All there needs to be is reasonable suspicion of theft for that to not be applicable, and that was the intent of the conversation being recorded (which began when i was stood blocking the doorway, not when she walked in).

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women