Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160343
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2017, 05:55 AM   #31
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Long game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LMAO! It's gotta go to someone right? Some to the kids... some to the grandkids..... But the rest?

There is a lot to be said for finding a beautiful young lady that can understand the concept of playing the long game.....

A few have to be coached a little but that's because no one else ever explained it to them...

Setting it all up right can guarantee a pleasant life till the end....
"playing the long game....."

You're pushing 60 and hit the scale at over 300lbs.
Her friends and parents must throw up a little every time they see you...

"...no one else ever explained it to them..."

A good lawyer will explain it real good as to what she can expect for child support...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:35 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

There I hear them again...the birds. A grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania. The very last ones were smuggled into the US by a guy named "Mokoa" who resided in San Antonio. People in the know were "OBSERVING" that the last three might repopulate the species. So they brought in an "INSPECTOR" to evaluate these three rare birds. His consensus was that one was a female and the other two were males. He sadly announced the female was BAT SHIT CRAZY and the other two simply "JOHNNY YANKED" off in front of the female. No chance of them ever repopulating. All they would do is jack off and fly around and if ANYONE was having fun they would try and SHIT on them. For fun they sucked chickens off. What a "FOUL" habit. Lucky for all of us once these three die that will be the end of that. If you are lucky enough to spot one don't hurt it. They are funny to watch and goofy looking but lets just let them die of natural causes!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:42 AM   #33
Observing
Valued Poster

Default There he is again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
There I hear them again...the birds. A grunt like faint chirping. Then yesterday I figured out with a little research what they are.

I thought they were extinct. They are the cry's of the "Thick Tongued Albanian Double Breasted Yellow Bellied Cock Suckers".

They were on in two parts of the world... Bavaria and Albania. The very last ones were smuggled into the US by a guy named "Mokoa" who resided in San Antonio. People in the know were "OBSERVING" that the last three might repopulate the species. So they brought in an "INSPECTOR" to evaluate these three rare birds. His consensus was that one was a female and the other two were males. He sadly announced the female was BAT SHIT CRAZY and the other two simply "JOHNNY YANKED" off in front of the female. No chance of them ever repopulating. All they would do is jack off and fly around and if ANYONE was having fun they would try and SHIT on them. For fun they sucked chickens off. What a "FOUL" habit. Lucky for all of us once these three die that will be the end of that. If you are lucky enough to spot one don't hurt it. They are funny to watch and goofy looking but lets just let them die of natural causes!
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:49 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
West Texans disavow being Texans?

I have never met someone from west Texas that felt that way. The only Texans I have ever heard bitch about it were transplants from California. I say to them, if you like California so much than move back. Their response is usually the same, " I can't make any money in California".

Must suck for you always having to travel to make a living. Not being able to see your family every night.
Actually a lot of west Texans would be quite happy to join New Mexico. Several attempts have been made, some local ballot initiatives, etc.

As to the travel, it has good parts and bad, that is for sure.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:38 AM   #35
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Actually a lot of west Texans would be quite happy to join New Mexico. Several attempts have been made, some local ballot initiatives, etc.

As to the travel, it has good parts and bad, that is for sure.
wow. A non insulting response. I admire that and I will try to do that same.

Can you post some links to back that up? Not saying your full of it Just want to see.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:46 AM   #36
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Not all of us are limited to having whores to spend time with Cap'n....

You should do a few things to boost your self confidence and take a look around at the many available young ladies looking for successful confident men to share their life....

Imagine what it could be like to be with a woman you were not handing $300 an hour to....
LMAO Whispers! Perhaps you should seek help and get clinically diagnosed.

But for starters, you might want to read some self-help articles on Psychological projection. The sad truth about you is you are an old, morbidly obese, ugly toad. No woman will touch you without payment. The entire ECCIE community knows this. You really think you are fooling people by projecting a fake life?

No wonder you are such a horrible poker player; you don't know how to sell a believable story. No-one is buying any of this fantasy life you have dreamed up for yourself.

People see you for who you are : A bitter, fat mess.

Whispers' clinical issue:
Psychological projection
is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. - See more at: http://www.lifescript.com/well-being....S4hGhhrd.dpuf

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:56 AM   #37
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
LMAO Whispers! Perhaps you should seek help and get clinically diagnosed.

But for starters, you might want to read some self-help articles on Psychological projection. The sad truth about you is you are an old, morbidly obese, ugly toad. No woman will touch you without payment. The entire ECCIE community knows this. You really think you are fooling people by projecting a fake life?

No wonder you are so horrible at poker, you don't know how to sell a believable story. No-one is buying any of this fantasy life you have dreamed up for yourself.

People see you for who you are : A bitter, fat mess.

Whispers' clinical issue:
Psychological projection
is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. - See more at: http://www.lifescript.com/well-being....S4hGhhrd.dpuf

You seem very up to date on this stuff. May I suggest you pm fire Phoenix and give her your professional opinon and help her out.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:57 AM   #38
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Ok now do me Crunch
Old 05-17-2017, 10:05 AM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
wow. A non insulting response. I admire that and I will try to do that same.

Can you post some links to back that up? Not saying your full of it Just want to see.
It seems to come up every few years, going back about as long as I have been traveling to southern NM/El Paso. Here are a couple recent ones that were triggered by the discussion about Texas seceding from the US:

2014: http://www.kvia.com/news/petition-st...texas/53442431

2012: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/texas-s...e-state-342827

Previous ones (I hear/saw them as far back as mid-1990s but old timers claim thery have been around since LBJ era--were focused not on Texas leaving the US, but on cultural, social, and demographic differences between western (El Paso, Amarillo, Lubbock) and eastern (Dallas, Austin, Houston). And a sense that the "big city politics" ensured that west Texas was never treated fairly. Very similar to the NYC vs Upstate, or So Cal vs No Cal arguments.

Here is one perspective from an "east Texas" view. https://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...ates-of-texas/ The west Texas view would agree with many of the facts, but not the qualitative good/bad. And most west Texans do not associate San Antonio as part of the west Texas mindset as the author of that article seems to.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:21 AM   #40
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok now do me Crunch
SL...

Quite frankly, you can go...

have yourself a happy hump day
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:53 AM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
SL...

Quite frankly, you can go...

have yourself a happy hump day
Thank you
Old 05-17-2017, 01:57 PM   #42
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
..... No woman will touch you without payment. The entire ECCIE community knows this.

So you know the entire ECCIE Community huh? Well there are certainly no shortage of men that lack self esteem, have no game and know nothing of what real women want from life within the community as well as elsewhere....

No-one is buying any of this fantasy life you have dreamed up for yourself.

You can keep saying it isn't so but you you know nothing and choose to listen to and believe other people that know nothing....

Ya need to learn that none of these whores will ever respect ya for being the wuss you are... You are nothing more than an ATM.... Must have been hard watching and wondering why the different ladies made a point of visiting with me and enjoying my company while you sat and stood alone.....

Man up boy and maybe find you a life coach that can help you with the self confidence issue....

How childish and schoolboyish was it to call names and poke fun at the fat kid?

How much it must piss you off when they grow up, have some success in life and their self confidence, sense of humor and charisma lands them a string of trophy wives over the years and a pretty fine GF....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
"...no one else ever explained it to them..."

A good lawyer will explain it real good as to what she can expect for child support...
This is probably a sore point with ya lady.. You've certainly fumed over it in the past.... You mat have needed to but....

No woman in my life ever needed to get a lawyer, make any demands or ask for anything if it was my responsibility to provide for..... Hell I took my kids to live with me and still paid the ex child support rather than modifying the arrangement....

In this case though...... I'm not sure the little guy resembles me all that much....
Old 05-17-2017, 02:06 PM   #44
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
This is probably a sore point with ya lady.. You've certainly fumed over it in the past.... You mat have needed to but....

No woman in my life ever needed to get a lawyer, make any demands or ask for anything if it was my responsibility to provide for..... Hell I took my kids to live with me and still paid the ex child support rather than modifying the arrangement....

In this case though...... I'm not sure the little guy resembles me all that much....

Some people hope for a boy, others for a girl. I just hope its black.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #45
Whispers

Quote:
Some people hope for a boy, others for a girl. I just hope its black.
She wanted a boy..... I'm Caucasian and she is Mexican.... I was hoping for a white one and she was wanting him to be more caramel colored....

He turned out to be a bit darker than expected....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women