Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2013, 03:00 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Probably, but Zimmerman broke no laws trying, as he believed, to protect his neighborhood by observing a suspicious character until police arrived.
One 17 year old kid is dead and Zimmerman's prospects do not look all that great. I'm not questioning the jury's verdict, I'm stating what I think ole Georgie Porgy wished would have happened. His dumb girly screaming ass would have stayed in the truck...Isn't there some law against a grown ass man screaming like that?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
One 17 year old kid is dead and Zimmerman's prospects do not look all that great. I'm not questioning the jury's verdict, I'm stating what I think ole Georgie Porgy wished would have happened. His dumb girly screaming ass would have stayed in the truck...Isn't there some law against a grown ass man screaming like that?
"Screaming" certainly didn't help Howard Dean's career, did it? Everyone who knew Zimmerman and testified, testified that Zimmerman was rather meek and non-confrontational but nevertheless a concerned citizen looking out for his neighbors. And the jurors ruled that Zimmerman broke no laws. The one juror who has talked said she, and the other jurors, believed Martin threw the first punch, and the evidence supports that contention. Hence, it was Martin that violated the law and set the course for his own destruction.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

snick
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
His dumb girly screaming ass would have stayed in the truck...Isn't there some law against a grown ass man screaming like that?
And isn't it interesting that the guy with the gun is the one (supposedly) screaming for help like a little girl?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:55 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No, better enforcement of the ones you already have.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And isn't it interesting that the guy with the gun is the one (supposedly) screaming for help like a little girl?
Actually it is quite notable, Doofus. Using a weapon wasn't Zimmerman's first recourse. He did cry for help, and no help came. So Zimmerman employed the other option at his disposal.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #22
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

why not stay in the truck and lay on the horn
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
"Screaming" certainly didn't help Howard Dean's career, did it? .
Do you know the whole story behind that scream?

The microphone was the type that edited out background noise, thus Dean appeared to be a screaming idiot.

As to his career, my guess is Howard Dean will have had a much brighter career than George Zimmerman.

http://www.garlicandgrass.org/issue8..._Wasserman.cfm

In fact the Dean Scream was a fraud, probably the clearest instance of media assassination in recent U.S. political history.
Last year, a young cable news producer attended one of our twice-yearly Ethics Institutes at Washington and Lee University, in which students and journalists gather to discuss newsroom wrongdoing. He brought two clips.
The first was the familiar pool footage of Dean in Iowa. The candidate filled the screen, no supporters were visible. Crowd noise was silenced by the microphone he held, which deadened ambient sounds. You saw only him and heard only his inexplicable screaming.
The second clip was the same speech taped by a supporter on the floor of the hall. The difference was stunning. The place was packed. The noise was deafening. Dean was on the podium, but you couldn't hear him. The roar from his supporters was drowning him out.
Dean was no longer scary, unhinged, volcanic, over the top. He was like the coach of a would-be championship NCAA football team at a pre-game rally, trying to be heard over a gym full of determined, wildly enthusiastic fans. I saw energy, not lunacy.
The difference was context. As psychiatrist R.D. Laing once wrote: "We see a woman on her knees, eyes closed, muttering to someone who isn't there. Of course, she's praying. But if we deny her that context, we naturally conclude she's insane."
The Dean Scream footage that was repeatedly aired rests on a similar falsehood. It takes a man who in context was acting reasonably, and by stripping away that context transforms him into a lunatic. But that clip was aired an estimated 700 times on various cable and broadcast channels in the week after the Iowa caucus. The people who showed that clip are far more technically sophisticated than I, and they had to understand how tight visual framing and noise-suppression hardware can distort reality
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh, I think it was Zimmerman screaming, people like Zimmerman have no business carrying a gun or doing any law enforcement type work. There was good reason no law agency had hired that little girl, folks like Zimmerman become jailers. They aren't cut out to make quick choices. Nobody would want Zimmerman as a partner. IB would you want the Zimmerman type with you in a tight bind?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

10 to 1 if GZ had no firearm he wouldn't have ever left the truck.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:13 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, I think it was Zimmerman screaming, people like Zimmerman have no business carrying a gun or doing any law enforcement type work. There was good reason no law agency had hired that little girl, folks like Zimmerman become jailers. They aren't cut out to make quick choices. Nobody would want Zimmerman as a partner. IB would you want the Zimmerman type with you in a tight bind?
You're trying to deflect from the fact that Zimmerman's first defensive recourse was not pulling a firearm and shooting the aggressively violent Martin. Zimmerman cried and screamed for help, as you've so ably noted, when he saw neighbor John Good. John Good walked away. Afterwards, -- afterwards -- Zimmerman pulled his weapon and plugged his attacker, Martin, in the chest. Zimmerman did not track Martin down and execute him as the race baiters and the lib-retard MSM would have you believe. Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense. End of story, and that's what the jury ruled.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #27
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If i was being beaten up by a 155lb 17 year old and was screaming like a little girl for help, i would hope that someone would shoot me.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're trying to deflect from the fact that Zimmerman's first defensive recourse was not pulling a firearm and shooting the aggressively violent Martin. Zimmerman cried and screamed for help, as you've so ably noted, when he saw neighbor John Good. John Good walked away. Afterwards, -- afterwards -- Zimmerman pulled his weapon and plugged his attacker, Martin, in the chest. Zimmerman did not track Martin down and execute him as the race baiters and the lib-retard MSM would have you believe. Zimmerman shot Martin in self defense. End of story, and that's what the jury ruled.
Neither you nor I know the full extent of what happened.

I'm not trying to deflect....I'm saying that Zimmerman should shoot himself in the dick for screaming like that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #29
lostincypress
Valued Poster

An interesting read on Juror B37

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/07/the-r...icts-are-made/
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #30
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
If i was being beaten up by a 155lb 17 year old and was screaming like a little girl for help, i would hope that someone would shoot me.
There'll be no shortage of volunteers.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women