Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
annabellee
Account Disabled

User ID: 14350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The weirdest email from my inbox today...

And when people wonder why I am wary... Here is from my inbox today. I got the following accompanied only by a name and number. No explanation. No niceties of personal contact. Just a list of things, most of which I'm really clear that I won't do. Actually a lot of this is so far off my radar that it isn't even part of my personal kinks... I don't do anything with bodily fluids (or solids for that matter).

Anyone else want to share from their FreakFile? (I don't like the word Freak, but when you ask to be covered in shit and vomit... you earn it).

And for anyone with a medical background: won't eating 16 ounces of Vasoline really fuck you up?

______________________________ _______
Heavy Makeup Fetish
Heavy Latex Fetish
Heavy Anal Training: Hard core dildo fucking with black rubber dildos sizes 7"~17"
Heavy Anal Training Fisting full arm to elbow with time
Heavy Piss Play: I love drinking a large volume of piss my goal is for you to force me to drink over two gallons of golden piss over a four hour session.
Heavy BS & RS: I love eating and being covered with shit and vomit
Vaseline Fetish: Large amounts forced in my mouth than a suck your cock and you play as if you are cumming in my mouth and 16 oz of warm white vaseline dipps out of my mouth like a huge load of cum.
Vaseline Body Worship, I cover your nipples, armpits, feet, and ass hole or ass crack with a large amount and then lick and suck it off. I also give you a vaseline foot massage or breast massage or ass massage.
Dildo Fetish: We fuck each other with a long double headed dildo or I wear a face dildo and you fuck my face.
Heavy Body Worship: Pussy, Asshole, Nipple, Armpit, Ass Crack, Feet
Pleasure Fetish: I love to make my Mistress cum over and over
Human Sex Toy Fetish: I am used as your personal sex toy. I know this is taboo but I want to fuck and please you all nite this is very hard to find but please understand I need to connect at the most highest levels with you.I am very kinky and want to have a mind blowing time with you so please think out side the box as I have over 20 years and it takes alot to get me off.
annabellee is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
John Bull
Valued Poster

He/She says "I am very kinky". Now there folks, is the understatement of the year.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
RickO'shayRabbitt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

And to think he typed all that with one hand. what determination!
RickO'shayRabbitt is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

They say different strokes for different folks but damn that is out there. Well for me it is anyway. I was thinking that most guys were here for what I call normal encounters but after reading this I wonder is how many guys out there looking for odd (different) things like that email.
gptxman is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thank you for sharing, Mr. too Freaky for me....

Amazing, simply amazing...
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Freak Files (just a couple): One guy wanted me to shit in his mouth until he swallowed it.

Another one expressed that he is looking for a special woman who will be with him for at least a year while he goes through his transgender process (of course I would be compensated for such an arrangement). He then goes on about transforming into the ideal woman fit to my specifications and using him to my desires. His physical conditions of me: I would have to agree in having breast implants (on his dime). Of course I declined his offer, but non the less I was very intrigued. Until this day, I wonder if he was able to find that "special woman" interested in such a request. I guess I'll never know.
Guest040210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I bet he would have wee-wee'd on himself if you had said yes.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 AM   #8
toyrrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

All he/she missed was removing your tampon with his mouth and using his tongue to squeeze the fluids out of it.

And YOU thought you were the kinky one........Now you know it is him/her.
toyrrific is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:39 AM   #9
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

at least you didn't out St. Christopher's name... just the contents of his email.

Oops!
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensuous Lydia View Post

Another one expressed that he is looking for a special woman who will be with him for at least a year while he goes through his transgender process (of course I would be compensated for such an arrangement). He then goes on about transforming into the ideal woman fit to my specifications and using him to my desires. His physical conditions of me: I would have to agree in having breast implants (on his dime). Of course I declined his offer, but non the less I was very intrigued. Until this day, I wonder if he was able to find that "special woman" interested in such a request. I guess I'll never know.
I bet I know who this person is!!! He's from Colorado, right? He called me last Fall. It was an usual series of calls and he also wanted me to have preternaturally large breasts. Mine are large enough, thank you, but I told him that I was up for a gentle lift. He did sound very serious as opposed to some of the weirdness that I've received on e-mail.

Did he mention anything about hypnosis to you as well? He did seem VERY serious about this fantasy or whatever he wanted done which was to be transformed into a woman.

It was just too far out to me. But he had said that he had spoken to several ladies but to no avail.

As far as strange requests, I always find the pooping ones to be outside my range of understanding. Period.

Infantilism comes very close. My most unusual e-mail came from a man who wanted me to baby him. He's over 6'4", heavyset and wanted me to rock him while giving him a bottle. He actually sent me big man diapers. I was actually up for it if he got the room in his name so I wouldn't be responsible for his messups.

Ended up, though, he was one of those time wasters. Although, he did send me the diapers. After a year or so of not following through, I found out that they make GREAT dust cloths!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 AM   #11
Guest040210
Account Disabled

User ID: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I bet I know who this person is!!! He's from Colorado, right? He called me last Fall. It was an usual series of calls and he also wanted me to have preternaturally large breasts. Mine are large enough, thank you, but I told him that I was up for a gentle lift. He did sound very serious as opposed to some of the weirdness that I've received on e-mail.

Did he mention anything about hypnosis to you as well? He did seem VERY serious about this fantasy or whatever he wanted done which was to be transformed into a woman.

It was just too far out to me. But he had said that he had spoken to several ladies but to no avail.

Elisabeth
That sounds like the one. I don't remember him mentioning anything about hypnosis, but I'm sure it's the same guy. Not many men would have the same fantasy.
Guest040210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

And some people think I'm "way out there" for enjoying a good spanking and sexual fun after...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
And some people think I'm "way out there" for enjoying a good spanking and sexual fun after...
I understand what you're saying completely. But as I've read before, "What's one man's kink is another man's vanilla". I believe that to be true.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

I wonder how much of the items on his laundry list he’s actually into. Like BarneyRubble said…...

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneyrubble View Post
And to think he typed all that with one hand. what determination!
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #15
Victor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I can understand why some people are murders, rapist and other bad things....but when it all comes down to it....we are all sexual deviates....of some sort and to some degree.........a large percentage of us are controlled and maintain a level....but some....such as the fellow that sent this email.....has failed to keep his strange animal under control.........Let us all strive to understand that we are all the same but different.........that goes for most .....the only possible exception is a child molester..............It is instant rage for me....I can not and will never understand that............
Victor is offline   Quote