Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2021, 09:17 PM   #31
AllHornedUp
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkscrew420 View Post
Dreamgirl, Paula Allen, DevinMiller1992
DevinMiller was FANTASTIC. Man I wish she’d come back.
AllHornedUp is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 12:27 AM   #32
ramgram2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Samantha / Callmewhatyoulike
Paula Allen
Fiona
Mandi Mae (before the drama)
Lydia
Macy Mae
Lexi
Giselle
Britney
ramgram2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 01:05 PM   #33
Webnut
Registered Member

In no particular order,

MalloryDoll (my atf, a real sweetheart)

UTR Kate (only saw her once, but wow)

Heatherlicious (cool as hell lady, broke me in to the hobby)

AngelAlexia (a sexy dynamo)

MsTress (was a regular for over a year)
Webnut is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #34
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

In no particular order my ATF’s would have to be...

Klassy Girl/Winter Inez
Myka
Devin Miller
Jayden
Allurous
Morgan
PghBill0131 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 03:09 PM   #35
Amazed24!!
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Allureous
Starla
Mika (Greensburg)
Kayla Squirts
Camry
Lilly Slovak
Amazed24!! is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:52 PM   #36
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Not counting SA girls,
Bristol and Lyra-watching a true sister eat out the other was certainly a poignant moment.
Suki-Eternity’s Witness
Lacey from D4U
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 05:28 AM   #37
sjomonty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by zypher12 View Post
Dream girl
Jayden
Yep, Definitely Jayden.
sjomonty is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:23 AM   #38
Typo
Valued Poster

Bristol, Lyra and Suki are new names to me. It sounds like I missed some real stars.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 01:06 PM   #39
Jklopp6059
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Angel Daze, Paul Allen, CMWYL
Jklopp6059 is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 02:18 PM   #40
fireman190
Valued Poster

There where two places I remember very well. One was on the South Side. Guy gave you a card to show when you came back, I guess to prove you were legit and not LE. Always had hot girls. Also the place in moon down from Robert Morris. Run by a guy with an English accent. Never a bad experience. Names escape me.
fireman190 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 04:12 PM   #41
MorganOBM
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 481963
My ECCIE Reviews

Natasha of Cleveland, the first time I met that girl I thought I was going to have to lock myself in the bathroom for a break lol.
MorganOBM is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:29 PM   #42
corkscrew420
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllHornedUp View Post
DevinMiller was FANTASTIC. Man I wish she’d come back.
Ye and me both brother, wondering what exactly happened to her. I do remember her talking about being a nurse or something, maybe she just didn't need the money anymore.
corkscrew420 is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 06:49 PM   #43
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman190 View Post
There where two places I remember very well. One was on the South Side. Guy gave you a card to show when you came back, I guess to prove you were legit and not LE. Always had hot girls. Also the place in moon down from Robert Morris. Run by a guy with an English accent. Never a bad experience. Names escape me.
The place on the South Side was Exotic Memories. It was good for quite a while, but then it got hit by "the rise of the independent provider" (about the time Indys really got going, but Indys wasn't the cause, it was more like a symptom), and he had problems getting and keeping anyone reliable working for him - the good ones bailed once they figured out they could make more money on their own as well as being able to set their own schedules and not have anyone besides themselves to answer to. The ones who stayed were ... basically not so good... The last nail in the coffin was when the landlord figured out what was going on there, and they were "asked to leave"... He tried to keep the operation running after that by setting up shop in various extended stay hotels, but it didn't go well - unlike in the apartment in the South Side, he didn't stay physically present in the hotels, and let the girls basically run the logistics. My last experience with that, I had an appointment with someone, and had to pay another girl at the door, which I did, and then did the appointment with the girl I had the appointment with. Then I got a phone call from him on the way home, wanting to know why I only paid $50 (which was actually just the tip I'd given the girl that I saw, in the room)... What happened was, the girl who was set up as the "doorkeeper" just took the money and bolted, didn't give the girl I had the appointment with her cut, and didn't give the owner his cut either. And once he figured out what actually happened, he still expected me to cover the loss myself (at least at first, he later told me he managed to chase down the girl who took the money, and supposedly retrieved it). I never used that service again, though by that point it generally wasn't worth doing so anyway. Random trivia - Exotic Memories was the first place I ever saw Kaitlyn, at the time working under the name Kylie. She was painfully shy in the room, the session was awful, and I wrote one of my very first reviews on ASPD about it, panning her and stating that I was unlikely to ever try to see her again. Suffice to say, she got better...

The place out in Moon was Elite Entertainment (not to be confused with Elite Tanning, which was completely unrelated). I had a lot of fun times there, and the owner (who called himself Darren) was maniacally focused on making sure customers left happy and eager to make return visits. Unfortunately, he was also apparently a right bastard to work for, and had an obnoxious habit of trying to strongarm girls into providing him with personal services for free, on pain of being taken off the schedule. I will say that I saw one of the most perfect girls there that I've ever seen anywhere, a drop-dead gorgeous and completely delightful young Aussie lass (complete with the adorable accent and everything...), who supposedly was a relative of Darren's who was visiting for a short time (at least, that's what she claimed, anyway). She was around for a total of about 2 weeks and then disappeared. It's actually probably good that she went home (or whatever), because if she'd been there for any length of time, I probably would have had to declare bankruptcy.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:20 PM   #44
fireman190
Valued Poster

I recall Darren always knowing my name when I would call. Very good at customer service. I wish I could remember names. Gwen is a name that comes to mind though. Thin blond girl.
fireman190 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 04:35 AM   #45
BooneDawg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Natasha of Cleveland: wasn't she a Hawaiian Tropics model at one time?
BooneDawg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women