Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #1
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default WalMart ??

I contacted a provider on BP who quoted her rate. She will only take a card. I know nothing about these and am wondering if I get one and give it to her as payment, what, if any, is my exposure.. Like when purchasing the card do you give RL info?
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't give it to her a head of time.
I believe she is referring to a GREEN DOT reloadable card.

If you buy one, make sure you buy the RELOADABLE one not the initial card. You can find these probably at Walmart not sure...but also most major drug stores.

Again, don't read the numbers to her ahead of time if that's what she wants before the appt. Don't email them to her before the appt. If that's what she wants, specify you'll only meet and she'll get the card AFTER the appt. but you're more than willing to show her a receipt so she knows the funds are on the card (in case she's worried about that.)

This way, you don't have to worry about her taking the money and running...aka cash and dash.

None of your information will be tied to it...unless perhaps you buy it from a CVS drug store for example and you pay for it with a credit card or you use the CVS rewards card. Don't do that.

Pay cash.

Remember, especially since she's from BP, be extra cautious and don't give her the numbers ahead of time.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Thank you Tia. I was apparently under the assumption that RL info had to be given to get the card.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #4
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

gee a cee- The money paks are a great idea if you don't want to carry a lot of cash on you. Your date can easily add the numbers online to her credit card if she wants to verify that the funds are good.

Don't buy it at CVS pharmacy. You have to show your id just to buy a money order. I guess they are trying to kill off some of their business by doing that.

https://www..com to find out where you can buy the money pak.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #5
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

I'm learning. At the request of a provider friend that wants to send me some money ( turn about is fair play huh?), I went to Wally World and bought a card. I had to put a minimum of $20 on it and pay a $3 fee. Then went home and online to activate it. Had to give everything but blood to get it activated.

I'm thinking this is not the card you're talking about?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:01 PM   #6
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

No, that's not the card. The card you purchased is a debit card.

The card you want is just called a . It's green and has the name on it. It cost 4.95 to load money onto it.

You can purchase them at WalMart (no wait time to load the money onto providers debit card)
CVS (15 minute wait time to load onto providers debit card)
Walgreens (An hour wait time to load onto providers debit card)

Like Tia said, always keep the receipt to prove the is good and has funds on it.

I've never been asked to show ID to purchase a at CVS.

And remember this.......you can only pay cash to purchase a .
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #7
AubreeRae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171545

Go to your local 7-11 Store & ask for a . Usually in the first row. It will cost you $4.95 to load the money on it. Like Tia said, Do Not give her the number on the back of the until you've seen her. If not she could load the card & you never hear from her aagain & No there are No refunds! =) Hope this helps!
AubreeRae is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

You ladies are jewels. Thank you.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
Bjohnson3213
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

just be careful with it - I was involved in a case where the "provider" would have the card holder directed to park in front of her building - (no apt number given yet) and hold the card up so she could see the back so he could prove he had it - she would then use a telephoto and get the code - and his money - then suddenly her phone no longer worked -- no way to get a refund - took us a while and some federal help to get her --
Bjohnson3213 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #10
Mistress Tracy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 74299
My ECCIE Reviews

If you have to question whether you can trust a woman with your money... then maybe use the bigger head and find one that is reputable and wont rip you off. lol
Mistress Tracy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #11
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

PM me. What you don't know can hurt you.
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkifine View Post
gee a cee- The money paks are a great idea if you don't want to carry a lot of cash on you. Your date can easily add the numbers online to her credit card if she wants to verify that the funds are good.

Don't buy it at CVS pharmacy. You have to show your id just to buy a money order. I guess they are trying to kill off some of their business by doing that.

https://www..com to find out where you can buy the money pak.
Mikki,

I don't know about money orders at CVS, but I have bought a number of Green Dot cards at CVS stores and shown them nothing but cash. No ID of any kind. It may depend upon the particular CVS stote.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you want to deposit a into your Paypal account...then is when (hey that rhymes!) they ask for your social security number and address/name (and they sometimes want you to flash some titties! LOL) .
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
ffutssihswonk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

They are preferred among a few providers I know for paying for ads on BP. A good deal of Prepaid debit cards out there will suddenly stop working when the card company discovers it was being used for such things. Also, they can be used to reload lots of other prepaid debits as well.... ones that look more like a real bank account is attached. Paying cash for everything, especially dropping a couple hundred down anywher, can draw a lot of attention your way.

With the card she could claim it as income from consulting, pay taxes if she was so inclined, and avoid scrutiny. I'm not saying for sure that lady is. To be honest, most of the time I've been asked to pick one up, it so she could order something online instead of having to leave and get it.
ffutssihswonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #15
ffutssihswonk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

What I'm saying is that despite strong opposition to them on the thread, it is not the card that was the issue, the provider was a thief. Could have happened a number of different ways.

There are probably way more out there that have just found it make their lives a little easier. When you hear hoof-beats don't assume it's zebra.
ffutssihswonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women