Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Tijuana - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default A Tijuana Guide from a quick visit there

I'm not an expert, having just visited for four days. But, these sort of useful guides seem to be lacking.

I think my info here will be what you need to know without wasting time researching further. Hopefully this little summary along with the BCD of my reviews will tell you just what you need to do, the attitude required, and where to go.

But, here are some websites that were moderately helpful:
http://hal9922.angelfire.com/providers.html
http://hal9922.angelfire.com/providers.html
This looks like a good resource but I wasn't willing to pay for a membership:
http://www.juanstijuana.com/ . They offer an expensive, but perhaps useful tour of TJ. Was out of town during the time I was there, but can pay for a website membership if you wish. Promises a lot.
Probably don't need the tour, TJ isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Scary maybe your first time over the border. It doesn't take long to figure it out.

This is a convenient place to stay:
http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge...6&brandInfo=TL
Rooms old, but clean. Cheap and reliable. Within walking distance of the border. Safe walk TO/FROM the border on US side. That saves about $5-8 in parking every trip. There is a motel6 next door which is about $5 more. But, there is some really great hotels that are really reasonable inside TJ, if you just ask a taxi driver (not in the red light district). There are some really scary places too. Most aren't very different in price; it just happens to do with location. I will probably stay in TJ next time, rather than SD.

Either walk from there (the Travelodge), or park your car at a paid lot--cheaper on the mexican return side Either way, just walk to the border. It's easy to leave the US. Just go through the one-way gates. Remember your passport to get back in!

During day, you probably can walk most stuff, including getting to Revolution Street and the area you want. During night, take a taxi from there to places. $5 per ride, basically. Some places are scary to get to even during day, but certainly are bad during the night.
Here's a little map of many available: http://www.adelitabar.com/map.html . Certainly there are better maps somewhere, but I didn't need them. It's easy to navigate this part of the city. During the day, you should go to the information booth just after the little walk from the boarder (take the side exit). They really are helpful and provide maps and things that are really useful. Go there. They also give out emergency numbers meant for tourist with people who understand English right off. I recommend you check out the red light district during daytime to get your bearings.

Getting there is simple. Stay in a hotel next to border, or park there. Then, walk over border. If nighttime, take a taxi. Always about $5. If daytime, just walk to the downtown area. It's safe then. There are some bad section sections of town and certain blocks even adjacent to downtown. You can tell, but someone can tell you, if you're the clueless type. Getting back is easy, just make it to the border crossing, either walking during day or taking taxi at night on the Mexican side. You'll end up on the other side of the street, but just cross over to your car. I wouldn't drive. Takes a long time to cross. Then you have to be careful with the car. Park it in a good area, usually paying, etc. There is supposedly a bus that goes through that expedites things. Getting back can be problematic. Of course, you'll have a passport, but the time of day can mean long lines. Starting at about 4AM during the work week, you might have to wait 45 min. At about 8AM, it's unbelievably long. (I could off on this and what our government should do ... .) So, plan a less busy time to walk over or time to stand there.

Never trust them the cab drivers--they get a cut when they drive you somewhere. Even less scrupulous are the guys helping you on the street.

There is about a 4-block area in which all the prostitution is sanctioned. One strip is just real establishments (revolution) with no street walkers. On the other alley/street, street walkers and other bars abound: Colle Coahula. Don't wander into other areas during nights--lots of drugs, supposedly some muggings, police handcuffing people, etc. From what I've been told by locals, if you buy drugs you're likely to be arrested.

Still, I was told by some guys on the street that one can buy cocaine and other drugs for the girls and they'll do an all-night without charge (a $50 value but somewhat scary, since there's no place to go if you're robbed or beaten). The streets are littered with guys wanting to help you find whatever you want. They can and they do know the area well. They and taxi drivers, and everyone it seems, gets a cut of whatever you spend money on, if they bring you to the place. Truthfully, there are several massage places and so forth outside this zone, but they are supposedly illegal. Whatever.

All girls I met had medical cards. That means, the Mexican government has them tested for STDs twice a month. Almost no BBBJ, but CBJ. Even CHJ! Kissing and dining at the "Y" is generally unavailable--anything unprotected. Afterall, it's their livelihood. We probably should be that careful too.

Also, hard to get a real connection with most of these TJ girls. But, I don't speak Spanish either. I suspect it gets better as a repeat customer. I know it was true with one girl I met, and another afterwards who then wanted to do a second session. Most girls smoke cigarettes, if not more.

In most places, drinks for the girl cost $7, instead of $2-3 for client. Part goes to girl, and most goes to the establishment.
Most drinks are watered down for the girl (and probably cheaper to club), except beers. But, the beers for them come in diminutive bottles. If you can get the girls to do shots and you can afford it at $22 per round, that's best. They'll get drunk and better. You then need to negotiate rates and what you expect and what they'll do. Even in my limited experience, I think that changes as the girls gets to know you through multiple sessions.

All in all, I didn't find many of the legitimate venues to be generally much cheaper than doing things in the US, by the time one buys the round of drinks, rents the room, gets the girl, tips the cleanup guy, etc. There are however occasionally some very cheap options, listed below.

I would bring sufficient but not a lot of cash (see below)--dollars are fine for everything (no pesos needed anywhere)--and only your passport. No other IDs. Probably not a credit card, although I brought one as a backup for things. Plus, certain activities are better not recorded, right? Also, not having a lot of money can help you in negotiations. You should bring lots of $5 bills for all sorts of things, including taxi rides. You should have $1 bills too, because everybody wants a little tip for everything you do. You'll need them at only a few dance places, since strip clubs run differently there.

I wonder whether Mexicans like different body types than stereotypical Americans? Certainly the body types seem generally different than what I prefer and seem more appreciated there. (I especially like the slender, shapely, and petite qualities of Asians, for instance.) Although very few of my type--about 1/20 of them fit my desires--there is certainly a variety of sizes both in height and girth. So many girls and options, you'll find something quickly (I'm picky).

Now, the real things you need to know. Know the real street prices, mostly from taxi guys. Ask them to ask the people. Often they know the right people, esp. managers, and they can sometimes get a better price than a gringo who doesn't speak Spanish.
The prices vary a lot from venue to venue, on perceived quality. Some of the quality doesn't not exactly correspond to the perception.

But, the most important thing to know is that weekends (Thurs->Sat), the girls get increasingly beautiful and plentiful. The best girls just do those days, because they make enough money. But, so do the prices. The slowest night is Monday and it continues slow until Wed. So, the negotiable price for all sorts of things is better during those times. Lastly, if you don't like a girl, just tell them or swoosh them off if they try to get your attention on the street. That's the way things are done--seems cold, but wastes less time and money. Furthermore, they seem resentful if you lead them on by buying them drinks or whatever and don't follow through. So, just aim towards what you like and decline all other offers. No need to be nice. They just respect your opinion without hurt feelings, seemingly, and will help you get access to the girls you want!

Oh yes, take your time to make the right selection for yourself: It's a buyer's market and you probably will be spent for a while after you have done it.

Lastly now. Plan to want to keep going back. So, you're going to end up spending a lot of money ... a little at a time, if you're wise.

Now the categories of places.
------------------------

STRIP CLUBS
Work differently than US. Fondle them and do all sorts of stuff. You'll see guys doing that. The women get all over you too. Just different. Kind of like US--ultimately a waste of money.

Amnesia in TJ
Recommended by all cab drivers. Taxi guys said girls are cuter there than the other types of venues, since they aren't there for prostitution (yeah, right). A total waste of time. They hardly dance on stage and aren't that attractive. Maybe better later in week. I was there on Mon.
Tel: 688-0706
zonaturisticatj@gmail.com
faceboook.com/amnesia.tijuana
Ave. Revolucion Esq. Calle 9na. Zona Turistica Centro
www.amnesiagirls.com
Strip club. Plenty of staff, who are professional and give good service. All of whom ask for tips for just being present.
Women barely take off their bras and seem to just not get around to doing much dancing at all. The dancing is better in another category (Chicago particularly). Most women not beautiful by American standards. Rather thick.
Did a dance w/a reasonably girl that couldn't speak English. Cute in a sort of nerdy way. Dance was okay. OK body. Cute tits. Nice face and features. Didn't know how to handle not interacting in Spanish. (I don't speak Spanish at all.) Her name was something like Starlight. At this early time in my trip, I should have been all over her, like is expected. I just sat with my hands to the side. Maybe that threw her off?

Then ... a review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...99#post1131799 . It's a "no" recommendation on the girl and the setting for more than a dance.

After this experience of the "excellent" club, that was it. I didn't try any others. Plus, I don't like strip clubs much anyways. Don't waste your money on strip clubs. Do the other venues.

Recommendation on strip clubs: NO.
Recommendation on this famous strip club: NO.

------------
STREET GIRLS
Most I met were not the strung-out type you see in America and other international cities. They have to get medical cards and know what they're doing. Most are supporting their families with what is a legitimate profession in Tijuana.
The prices early in the week were $10-$70. As the weekend approached, prices rose to $80-$150, and were much harder to negotiate. If a girl who works club but off duty before, can be cheaper than in the club but sometimes not. You can tell them, as they're usually better looking. One girl w/attitude said $120! That's expensive because you still have to get the room and take the risk.
On Wed., I zoned on one but couldn't get below $70, So I went to Mermaid's and was glad this time. Mon/Tues slimmer pickings. Wed getting better. Thurs pretty good.
Earlier in the week, a real cutie said $20 for a hour. $100 whole night. I should have done it, but I was so curious about the other options at that time. Much better prices generally. Quality of girls equivalent to many places, except Chicago and Adelites'.

With street, some decent to good deals. Some bad deals. This is probably more chancy, some say. The issue is where you go after getting the deal, and there's no where to go complain if things go wrong. I think actually it's a pretty good option. The only thing is that the girls seem more mercenary: make deal, get the job done, get back to the street. Probably no GFE.

Although several places in the area and a little beyond, there just one street worth visiting and full of them. That's the same street that Chicago is on. At first, the alley might freak you out, but it's safe. This is the only street worth visiting for this option.
Generally young, but a few in 30s. They are highly motivated to get your attention. If you look at all, they make a "tish tish tish" sort of sound. If you approach them, the negotiation usually starts immediately. Few speak English beyond functional numbers.

Most people say that "they're not clean", but I hear that they go through the same inspection as clubs. That is, they must be tested every two weeks for the medical cards. The police will arrest any who can't show their up-to-date medical card.

The pimps are generally terrible and lead you to some shady places with offers of drugs, unlike the indy girls. A few wanted me to do their neighbors, who aren't checked and are offering services illegally. But, the deals are tremendous for that. I wasn't comfortable with that setting nor all the drugs involved. I would just pay $10-20 more to get same quality with more security.

I was going to do one my last night, because most actually seem well manicured, clean, and pleasant. They are very business like. About 1/5 of them are attractive (to me). I wanted an overnight and just the experience. So, affordable. I had a great one picked out, but then it was the night before I as to fly out early, and, if something went wrong, I would be in big trouble. Also, I visited the two girls at some MPs to say hello. One girl just charmed me again and, unintentionally with all the drinking, I blew off the guy helping me clinch a better deal with a beautiful street walker. I really wanted to experience her, but then, I had a super time with my girl again.

I wish I had done this on my first night, Monday night.

Recommendation: YES, if not through a pimp.

------------------

BROTHEL/BARS
These are super, but expensive. Good for quickies. At the better ones, generally lots of girls to pick amongst. But, not always good selections: see below. Generally the most expensive option, but a good place for a quickie with a hot girl. The good ones go through guys pretty fast, every 30 minutes you'll see them for a few minutes before being picked up again. I can't work that fast.
You have to blow off some girls who approach you--some more than other bars--but mostly you just walk around or drink. Show a little interest and they come to you. Buy a drink for them. Talk until one of you broach the main subject. Then, negotiate. Some will just go for the deal right off, and just want to earn the money faster. If you say you're thinking about it or you're just wanting to talk/lap-dance, they'll usually just get up and move to the next guy. You learn fairly quickly that this is how a business works: And, I'd just walk through the place ignoring all requests to sit down by waiters and girls, checking out the girls and then making a decision or just leaving without spending money on drinks.
I like to know the girl and hear whether they can really communicate in English, so I ended up spending a fair amount on alcohol. But the English issue won't matter to many of you.
You're going to spend a lot on drinks, for you and the girls. But, I learned after a few days, once again, to just walk around and maybe buy one beer. Then, find the girl, zoom on them before they get picked up, ask them for a drink or just go for the kill directly. Blow off girls who you're not immediately interested in. They sometimes get really irritated if you lead them on. They want to clinch deals to go upstairs. Most of these places have attached hotels, rented by the 1/2 hr. Most girls will want to go there and may be unwilling to go elsewhere.
Most "bars" have no cover charge, except Hong Kong on weekends.
Sometimes you can often negotiate with the girls to meet you off hours for a better deal. They are a little more wary of this without knowing you. The more experienced the woman, the more likely.

OK. I checked out the famous Adelite's
http://www.adelitabar.com/ . On revolution street along with lots of other venues.
Some distant, some clearly ready to go, some come up and propose, some touch and strike up a conversation.
Most not attractive to me (see notes above), but some real hotties--more than most of the "bars". As week went through, better looking.
One of the most expensive "bars". Most won't go beyond the hotel next door. Short and relatively expensive quickies of 20-30 min. They go through a lot of guys in one night, but most still feel it's generally "clean".
$3 beers, $7-8 beer or whatever watered-down drink for girl .

Chicago
Was totally deserted on Tuesday and the girls were really bad looking. In fact, just terrible except one fairly attractive Asian/Mexican. (Taxi guy said she's a sweetie and would be very affordable. She never seemed to be getting clients, but then, there really were few people there.) Only one really good looking on Thursday, which is a bad sign.
Ave Constitucion just North of Calle 1. Same area as everything, kitty corner from Adelita's.
$3 beers, $7-8 for girl. Lower prices. $35 for house, I think, and something like $40-70 for girl (negotiate with her). The house fee for an overnight is just $100. Works same way as all of them.
See my review:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...64#post1132264

Hong Kong
Super dancers. Great setting for those who like strip clubs. Many good looking girls throughout week. Totally crowded. Really expensive.
$4 beers, I think and $8 for girl. I liked visiting here and tried to zone in on about two girls, but they were too busy with clients. Gotta be quick. Also, don't like the expense of trying to get a longer session.
This is also a place where you want to make the rounds rather than sitting right off. You'll have to blow off some girls. One or two are pretty persistent. This place hustles more than the rest. Can't get them to go home with you or overnights, it seems.
Entrance fee of a beer ($4) on Friday night.

Le Dulce or something like that. It's the opposite direction from Chicagos, starting at Adelitas. Next to the fish restaurant.
Drinks really reasonable: 2 beers for $3. $7 beer for girls, I think. OK girls. I found one attractive on Friday night. She seemed only reasonably busy compared to the equivalent at Chicago. The rest of the girls were just sitting there. Probably 20 girls on Friday night and five guys.
The house fee and girl fee is much lower.

Lots of small "bars" all over the places. During week, basically deserted with sucky girls. But, maybe they'd appeal to you. Can get better and better deals, the worse the dive. But, then, why not just pay $20 more for what you want?

--------------------

MASSAGE PARLORS/BROTHELS
My survey of three MP on Tuesday night suggests that the quality of the girls amongst the three are about all the same, but the settings are different. That's what makes the different prices and "up" or "down" scale ratings by cab drivers and so forth. I also surveyed some on Friday night with a real creep.
The price is lower for longer time when considering the brother/bar options, but I think the girls (On Tues night) were generally less attractive than the top ones at Adelite's or the famous "bar" brothels. The number and quality of girls rises as week progresses to weekend. The alcohol during the session is generally free for the client, once the session has started. Before/after, you pay.
Like all options, I found most girls don't provide GFE experience and are sometimes downright mechanical and have limited menus when you finally get them upstairs. None of these places respond to their emails. Probably not phones either. Just visit them.
Considered the most "clean". Sessions are longer and they see fewer guys per night. Sometimes fewer than 2 clients per night. You can still spend a lot on drinks, for you and the girls.
The managers and girls often remember you visiting, even just for a look.
You can just be driven around by a taxi (or walk during the day) and just look at the selections until you settle on a place and a girl. Don't feel obligated to pick. They understand. Many will pay for your taxi rides, if you select a girl there.
Bar below can be a good idea, in order to meet girls causally and just to have drinks. I think you should do that either before or after seeing line up. Take your time.
Not including the standard house fee, girls set their own prices. I suspect they kind of use their intuition to know which place they'll say in the $40-80 range.
Remember you can often negotiate with the girls to meet you off hours for a better deal.

Luxor
Respected as the best of the best. Certainly true in terms of rooms and setting. Beautiful rooms. Most expensive too. Seems like it'd be the most comfortable.
No girl really excited me earlier in the week. One was acceptable in looks. Maybe diff on weekend. The guy who runs the place said he had more girls Fri, when he saw me on the street before his shift.
http://luxormassage.com/ has coupon for taxi ride
http://www.inacohosting.com/luxormassage/location/ links don't work
Paseo Centenario #9211 Local 12
Centro Commercial Pueblo Amigo, Zona Rio
Tijuana, BC
664-973-0382
info@luxormassage.com

New Body Gentleman's Bar & Massage.
664-685-5274
http://www.newbody.com.mx/
(664) 685 5274 y (664) 688 2036, Calle 8va y Av D num 7903 Rampa Independencia Zona Centro. Tijuana BC c.p. 22000
newbody@newbody.com.mx | www.newbody.com.mx
I like pics of Signa & Isabell, but didn't see them.
A little less upscale than Luxor, but same idea. Decent rooms.
Same issue with girls. Only one seemed acceptable again. Better selection on Friday. Two cute ones. Actually, one was hot in my opinion (Lucy). I almost went with Lucy right then, but I wanted to see the field, and check out how different Friday nights are.

Purple Porpoise or something like that.
http://www.purpleraingirls.com/ like looks of jazmin
Purple Rain Bar
Av. Revolución # 294
Zona Norte
Tijuana, Baja California Mexico
C.P. 22000
Tel. (664) 688-3559
USA (619) 502-9373
info@PurpleRainGirls.com
I had a lot of fun at the bar below. Bar is a great way to meet the girls, and this place actually expects you to do it in this leisurely way--much less of a hustle here. The first time, unfortunately, I just asked them to line up for my tour. They did, and I just selected. Dumb!
I didn't really use the bar until afterwards, where I met a really sexy fun girl with whom a drank with from about 2AM until 7AM straight. really fun. Too bad I was already spent, in more than one way ... .
Unfortunately, I didn't check out the room beforehand. They're rather functional, instead of nice or comfortable. Free drinks.
Now reviews:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...91#post1131891
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...27#post1131927

Mermaids
Slightly better line up than expected, since not one of the more recommended places. Prices were much more reasonable as a result. I thought perhaps because it was later on a Wednesday night (mon & tues) are dead days, but I was offered same prices and even a deal later in the week. Much, much less expensive at about $35 for 1 hr for the house, then very reasonable negotiated price with girl. Basically same scale of looks, maybe a little better on Thurs.
Other prices, depends on negotiation with girl. Drinks are expensive and not on the house, even in the room, unlike other parlors.
$3 beer. $7 for girl. BUT $22 for a round of shots!
Now reviews:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...80#post1131980
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...91#post1132091
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...02#post1132202

Several more I checked out, but forgot the names. Varying quality of girls and rooms. Line up of girls was pretty decent on Friday night. After a while, it's hard to keep track of. I had to bring around a piece of paper and a pen, which seemed funny to them.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #2
Meiji
Zen Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Thanks for the exhaustive guide.

"Getting there is simple. Stay in a hotel next to border, or park there. Then, walk over border. If nighttime, take a taxi. Always about $5. If daytime, just walk to the downtown area. It's safe then."

Everything that I've read about mongering in Tijuana says to NOT walk from the border to the Zona, and most of what I read was before all the major troubles started. It's only $5 each way, just take a taxi to be safe.
Meiji is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #3
nicemusic
Premium Access

Yes, I read the same thing in several place. Certainly you'll be good with taxis.

BUT, here's a report from someone who was there (me) and who talked/walked with locals. When you go there, you'll see the path from the border to Zona Norte is safe to walk during the workday: Lots of people do this, lots of regular ol' people, legitimate businesses there, people selling stuff on the side, and even the tourist information bureau! (worth a visit) The path is obvious and short. Everyone is taking it.

During the day, you also easily see if you are straying off the main foot path. Those are deserted corners, less appealing people, etc. You have to be dunce to not know the difference.

Night is a different thing. Take a taxi. This will also be obvious to you--you will feel that you are in danger--noone is there. Taxi is just $5. Take it. Everyone--that is, everyone--will tell you this. Respect what the taxi drivers tell you, and they say take a taxi.

I happen to like to walk around and see things more slowly that way. One notices a lot more, gets to see people doing their things, etc. If you're scared, you can just take taxis everywhere during the day. They're cheap. So, in that case ... read ahead.

Consider hiring a taxi for the day. It's not much more than a few rides, and you get a guy who helps you do everything all day--what a deal! These guys are hurting for work.

My taxi guy was superb in every way (see BCD of reviews) from driving around to check out places, being there for me when I walk out at any time of day or night, to giving sound advice, to helping me make decisions between providers & options & prices, to sitting together at the bar for hours deciding on a girl talking until I'm ready or the time is right, to negotiating prices with the right people (owners he knows), to translating for me for hours so I could talk with the girl I really liked (who spoke no English). He even argued with people on my behalf and really made a difference. He helped me find superb restaurants (at a good price), a great hotel, and set up the most fancy overnight date I've ever had for cheap--more than I dreamed I get. I easily saved more than three times the cost of hiring him, not to mention the above benefits. He kept in constant contact, even when I was in San Diego to get that date set up perfectly. He was worth every dollar. I should have paid him more. I have a lot of respect for his work.

So, in a way, yes, just take taxis.

NM
Old 03-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
Dranonymous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

While other boards have tons of stuff on TJ, this board is very much lacking. This is a great starter for those of us who call this our "home board" and need a place to start. I just got back from a trip to SD and had a chance to head south (though I've been before). This is nice info. Thanks.
Dranonymous is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
Jack Slater
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

fantastic material! Wish I had this for my first trip, but I winged it and got out alright...

Infact...I loved it so much, I am making a second trip in early may and look to bar hop a little and just enjoy the scenary.....
Jack Slater is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default TJ return

Yes, I'm trying to figure out a way to go visit TJ as soon as I can too. I really liked the girls I met. But, then, there's the money issue.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
Jack Slater
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Yeah I found my debit card doesnt work in Mexico. So I need to take more out before I go. I find between tips beers lady drinks I and the ladies, I need about 300 a day. But that's cause I enjoy multiples a day...
Jack Slater is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:26 AM   #8
SlitLkr
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

A very good guide. My favorite bar is Tokyo, although I check out Adelita's occasionally. On a trip down there I usually walk the block around adelita's and the street behind it where all the street girls hang out. I usually start with a hot street girl, much cheaper than the ones in the three main bars, but some are just as hot. I find the bar girls sometimes (but not always) offer better service, like a cbj before the cfs, so I will usually then go for the hottest bargirl I can find in the 3 bars after recovering from the first encounter. Then I'll recover again watching the girls dance at Tokyo, then go back out and find the hottest street girl I already scoped out on my previous prowl. Then its back in a cab for the border.

The strip clubs on Ave de Revolution (tourist area) can be fun when you are down there with a group of guys getting drunk in the evening and you can do FS with them in the vip dance, but they are more expensive at probably 50% to 100% more than fucking an Adelita girl for about the same quality.

The best girl I ever had was a street girl on that little street behind Adelitas. She was a hot young thin chica with an absolutely flawless body. Tan, toned, perky firm B cup breasts and an ass that was round and firm but not an ouch of fat. I did her mish and doggy for 20. In doggy I couldn't get over how perfect her ass and anus looked, jesus.

When picking up a street girl, you have to be very explicit about what you want for the negotiated price because that is all you will get. If you just ask for sex, you will get to the room and she will drop her panties and pull up her skirt for you. If you want the clothes off it will be extra. If you want more than one position it will be extra. Many don't do BJs at all but if they do it will be extra. So, when you negotiate make sure you specifically say "sexo sin ropa, dos positions, etc" all at the agreed price.
SlitLkr is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:19 AM   #9
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I haven't been for 8-10 years but in the couple year period of time prior to that I probably went a dozen or so times often multiple nights (I had a client in SD). As side notes, I'm white, speak very little Spanish, but am a rather physically imposing presence (e.g. there were easier targets than me). Some thoughts:

1) I won't go back until all of the drug/gang violence calms down. Certainly not at night and certainly not intoxicated.

2) Cabs certainly the way to go at night and usually during the day just for convenience. That said I've walked it during the day without problem. As the OP says pretty easy to stay on the path to the border.

3) I used to stay on the US side of the border. Towards the end I'd just stay in TJ. Never had a problem. Many options in TJ are nicer than than Travelodge or Motel 6 anyway. Again never Zone Norte, always on Ave Revolucion or a block or two off. Pricing isn't bad. I'd never make a reservation just walk up and see what they could do for me. Pay cash. They don't "haggle" per se but often have specials or discounts (like AAA for example) if you ask. Saves the trouble of crossing the border and back plus if you find something for overnight she probably won't/can't cross the border with you.

4) I would bring my wallet (including my AAA card). I'd bring some cash but would make a point of going to an ATM (which dispenses pesos). At least when I was going there was about a 10-20% pricing favorability paying in pesos at adult establishments (rates were similar to what they are today: $1 = about 11.5 MXN, so if she said $60 and you said "oh 600 peso?" likely the answer was yes; even if she says "no 650" you are still ahead). If you are concerned about leaving tracks you can facilitate the same thing changing cash at a money exchange.

5) I'd travel light. No valuables. No jewelry (even if it is cheap). No need to dress to impress. Cargo-type shorts, comfortable shoes, t-shirt, maybe a sweatshirt depending on the season. Sure you look like a gringo, but you aren't fooling anybody anyway. If you have a weak stomach, I suggest a supply of PowerBars or similar. You can buy bottled water at one of a million convenience marts.

6) Adelitas was the best bar for very late night and afternoon fun. A lot of places if even open had 1-2 fuglies in the afternoon. Adelitas had plenty of gals and was also just a good place to have a couple beers. Easy to strike up a conversation with other gringos (there for the same thing as you) and compare notes. In retrospect I wish I'd done this earlier as a newbie. Forget cabbies, the best 411 is coming from somebody without a financial incentive in the whole deal.

7) The spas (outside of Zone Norte) existed and were an option I enjoyed. Cleaner, still wasn't GFE by any stretch but much less rushed. Adding the bar element to it sounds cool. I checked a link or two though and it seems like some of the prices are approaching what you'd pay for something similar in parts of the States.

8) The OP is right about rejection. Gals there are much better about it than here in the States, say in a strip bar. If you are not interested just shake your head and/or say no thanks and they do move on.

9) The OP made a point about Strip Clubs (outside of Zone Norte) to not be FS. My experience was different. If she's a pro, she's good to go. They were typically more expensive though.

10) Despite what these gals do, 90%+ of them are Catholic and come from very Catholic families. From what I can tell & have read, most of them really are deeply religious but they kinda of overlook the sin their work entails because of the economic realities. Point being, if it is a religious holiday weekend don't bother going. You may think, "Hey I got this 3-day over Easter...TJ sounds good..." Don't..you'll be lonely...they all go back to whatever village they are from to be with their families

11) As has been well documented the line back into the States can be quite long. One trick (at least years ago): they have three lines; one each for pedestrians, autos & bicycles. There were mexicans that would rent pedestrians a bike (which you could walk across) for $5 and you would return it to his partner on the other side. More than once saved me an hour late.

12) If you are staying in San Diego, the trolley is very safe and saves you a cab fare back and forth. Not sure what the fares are but at least $100/rt vs. $5ish for the trolley. Make sure you check the time for the last trolley of the night if you need to get back. You don't want to drive north on the interstate if you have been drinking.

13) There are all kinds of pharmacies that will sell legit brand name Rx drugs (of all types) without a script at a steep discount to US prices. If it is to be used while in Mexico (for say enhancement purposes), knock yourself out. Bringing them across the border is at your own peril (& can cause big problems). If you have a legit Rx, have it with you and are bringing in no more than a 90 supply it is all legal. Related, watch how much liquor (really good prices on tequila, etc.)you try to bring in. I forget the limits but check....or you may be forced do leave some at the checkpoint (although I've plead ignorance and the guy let me thru).

14) Renting a cab for the night - I never did it in TJ but have in other Mexican cities with success (done it in the States, too). If you seem to have some chemistry with the driver, he offers you his card and tells you to call him when you need a ride, he takes you to adult establishments etc. it might be worth asking what he'd charge to drive you around for the balance of the evening (or the following night). The way I usually worked it was to give him 1/3 to 1/2 up front and the balance at the end of the night. Usually, the guy is happy to go in with you and play interpreter if needed. Pricing varies by circumstance/location, but I figure paying somewhere between what he'd call a "decent night" & a "good night" is fair.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #10
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default TJ Response

I'm glad you contributed. I agree with all your observations and suggestions, except I do not believe it is as dangerous in TJ as people make it out to be. One can be stupid of course there and many other places, and get in trouble.

Still, a good list of points. I hope readers who are considering TJ will find this thread helpful. I may look back at it when I get the next opportunity to visit TJ again!

NM
Old 05-12-2011, 11:21 AM   #11
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Other TJ note

I hadn't thought about the Catholic girl thing, but it strikes me as true--all that more tantalizing.

One thing that did not occur to me (until I was there) is that TracFone doesn't work in Mexico--no phone calls--but I was able to text there but couldn't receive texts. When I asked them about using the phone, even at a higher rate, in Mexico, they said they have no plans and that I was breaking the service agreement if I texted in that country. It's a real pain.

The girls I really liked wanted to exchange phone numbers. Mmmm. Didn't work until I was in the states, and they couldn't go over the border. And, I want to see some of them again.

I didn't seek out good, cheap cell-phone solutions in MX, but I have to say from other foreign travels, a cell phone is a nice thing to have for many reasons when visiting for these purposes.

(If you think TJ is dangerous, just try Cape Town off the beaten track at night. I used the cell phone I bought there for a quick escape with a taxi--well worth the money.)

Sorry about the long email about something fairly simple to say: Would be nice to have a working cell phone there.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #12
SlitLkr
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

My blackberry through AT&T wireless works fine. You do get hit with international roaming charges. I live in San Diego and got hit with the charges a few times without even crossing the border because I was close to it and my phone picked up a cell phone tower on the Mexican side.
SlitLkr is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #13
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

Isn't there some travel warning from going to Tijuana right now? They warn you not to go there unless it's absolutely necessary. Just be careful
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #14
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by incognito isis View Post
Isn't there some travel warning from going to Tijuana right now? They warn you not to go there unless it's absolutely necessary. Just be careful
Yes. Mexico in general & TJ specifically.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...w/tw_5440.html

Btw, if you click "Back" on the link it should take you to similar warnings for other countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemusic View Post
I'm glad you contributed. I agree with all your observations and suggestions, except I do not believe it is as dangerous in TJ as people make it out to be. One can be stupid of course there and many other places, and get in trouble.
As I stated I haven't been since this TCO stuff started.

I'm sure you could go 100+ times, even act like a fool & be just fine. It all comes down to your risk tolerance. As an aside I think some folks get off on the idea of danger and that is part of the allure.

What is clear is that some bad shit is going on down there. Some of the numbers in the advisory* above are staggering.

To be clear there are places in Atlanta (or any big city) I want no part of at 2am either.

*in fairness, I think some of the warnings are a little overblown and a diplomatic way of saying to these countries, "if you value our commerce and tourism, get your act together, friend or not"
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
Team Juanita
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews
Default It is not so bad

First a disclaimer: I live in Tijuana and I own an agency.

Several years ago we had drug cartel violence here quite a bit....about 20 miles away from the area of tourism. The last 3 years have been very quiet. We do have crime as would any city with nearly 2 million people.

The last two police chiefs have polygraphed and fired hundreds of police officers and although it is not perfect it is better than ever before.

The Zona is a lot of fun and runs 24 hours just like Vegas. Just remember your in another Country and respect that. There are pick pockets and outright muggings in some parts of the Zona, so be aware of your surroundings. Basically if a guy speaks English, he is probably bad news.

Correction from the original post in this thread. Adelitas is on Coahuila and not on Revolucion.
Team Juanita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women