Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Trump Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
The new "Trump Card".
Speaking of Trump, what does the group think of his prospects for Prez in 2012?

IMO, the really funny part would be listening to the Lefties whine about his "lack of experience".
Old 03-31-2011, 10:12 PM   #2
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post

IMO, the really funny part would be listening to the Lefties whine about his "lack of experience".
I'd totally vote for him. I love Mr. Trump!
Old 03-31-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

The Ross Perot of 2012
Old 03-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #4
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Leftie here: Trump has executive experience. Different kind than political but it counts for a lot.

Doesn't mean I would vote for him.

Few business types have been successful at getting elected. Corzine, the current FL governor, probably a few others but mostly they lose. Presidential level it will be even tougher to pull off.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Does anyone take him seriously?

The man is a publicity whore that is smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity to build his personal "brand" but he isn't seriously running.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:30 PM   #6
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

I'd vote for him in a heartbeat . . . in the Republican primary that is . . . which us independents are allowed to do in the great state of Wisconsin.

As stated above, he's not running and neither is Palin or Huckabee. The book and reality show business is just too lucrative.

Of course maybe he wouldn't be so bad as boss. The first thing he'd is declare bankruptcy and restructure by selling the underperforming southern states to the Chinese.

Maybe that's not such a bad result after all. Get rid of West Virginia, Mississippi and Alabama? I could live with it.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default maz an independent? whoa

trump liquidating and placing his assets in a blind trust? come on
Old 04-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #8
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Much like Perot...I think he will appeal to a large base of this country. However, Perot had very little charisma...so sustaining himself through the long term was not possible. Like Trump or not...he does have charisma.

I also think Trump can, and will, do what most of the other politicians do...i.e. blame someone else for all the ills of the world. The main difference though will be that he will blame someone outside of this country...China...Iran...Arabs ...whomever. The message will be..."We are the world's place to market their goods...they can't exist without access to our markets. Let's use that to make the US the strongest economy again." In other words..."We are Top Dog!! It's time the rest of you in the world recognized that!!" I think that will resonate across many ideologies.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:53 AM   #9
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I like him.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:06 AM   #10
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
0%, but I'm hopeful.......

I'd vote for him just to see more of the first lady (boing!).......
Old 04-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #11
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldnt vote for him, Maybe I have just seen him to much on tv and its hard to take him serious or maybe its his "Im better than everyone else" Attitude.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:17 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Possible could get elected but it would be interesting to see him go from election mode to governance. It possible could be worse than both Bush II and Obama.

I really do not think he has a Chinamans chance in Hell.

Quote:
I also think Trump can, and will, do what most of the other politicians do...i.e. blame someone else for all the ills of the world. The main difference though will be that he will blame someone outside of this country...China...Iran...Arabs ...whomever. The message will be..."We are the world's place to market their goods...they can't exist without access to our markets. Let's use that to make the US the strongest economy again." In other words..."We are Top Dog!! It's time the rest of you in the world recognized that!!" I think that will resonate across many ideologies.

Quote:
There seems to be a point of view for some (and I would generally call that the liberal view)...

....Consequence for your own actions is a hell of a teacher. And if you don't learn it?...then fate will probably weed you out from the gene pool.

He already sounds like a liberal.

We as a nation are a bunch of whiney ass liberals, that includes most conseratives and the Tea Baggers. Just try and cut any of their pet projects and see wtf I mean!
Old 04-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #13
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

I still think there is 0% chance of a serious campaign...that said...

I don't have #'s but I wonder where he polls on things like "trust" or "servant leadership" or "empathy"

I'm sure he polls real high on "admire his success" or "I aspire to his lifestyle" or "intelligent" or "entertaining" or even "visionary"

Even if it is just a Mirage, I think the trust, empathy, servant leader attributes are critical to electability.

I don't think we can get much worse on foreign affairs/military preparedness...but there clearly isn't the background there.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #14
Marshall
BANNED

It's impossible for anyone to know or speculate about what he would do as president.......it would be naive to assume that the image he puts forth is accurate.....I don't even know if he's a good business man....I wouldn't confuse access to capital with business smarts......
Old 04-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If you're looking for a person who is a businessperson and a public figure whose name is well known, I nominate Oprah. Thinks quickly on her feet, good at business, empathetic, and has good common sense. Might even be formidable. Plus it would break the political gender barrier.

IDT she would ever consider it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women