Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47489
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Every time dozens of innocent Americans get gunned down by crazies, this justification of GUNS for ALL ensues.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves and let the little murdered kids get cold before you start beating your breast for your God given right to bear arms.

You know, it's hard to cure cancer. You can do things to limit your risk of heart disease (some of you fuckers would need to have a heart though). But REAL easy to cut down on gun deaths.

Shame on you.

FUCKING IDIOTS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Perhaps you never heard of this Miami incident, ExNYer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

That's a great overstatement.It is true that the .38 may not stop SOME criminals, but it will certainly stop MOST of them.

The value of a gun lies mostly in deterrent effect. Pull a gun on a burglar, mugger or rapists and 99% of them will run or stop whatever it is that they were doing. I don't think I have ever heard of a criminal who had a gun pulled on him, but decided to keep on robbing/beating/raping his victim because the pulled-gun was "only" a .32 or .38.

And for the remaining 1%, nearly all of them will be dead or debilitated when you actually do shoot them.

So, we are talking VERY small numbers when you talk about crazed criminals who keep attacking after you pull the gun and then keep attacking even after they get shot.

I read somewhere that the weapon of choice for mob hitmen was the .22. It was small and easy to conceal and was relatively quiet when fired. They just made sure they shot their victims in the head - typically multiple times.

So, smaller calibers are still deadly and I think they are good enough for the general populace.

But whatever. I can live with letting people carry .45s if I have to. Just make sure it is a revolver, not a big-clip automatic.
"The 1986 FBI Miami shootout was a gun battle that occurred on April 11, 1986 in an unincorporated region of Miami-Dade County in south Florida between eight FBI agents and two serial bank robbers. During the firefight, FBI Special Agents Jerry L. Dove and Benjamin P. Grogan were killed, while five other agents were wounded. The two robbery suspects, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt, were also killed.
The incident is infamous in FBI history and is well-studied in law enforcement circles. Despite outnumbering the suspects 4 to 1, the agents found themselves pinned down by rifle fire and unable to respond effectively. Although both Matix and Platt were hit multiple times during the firefight, Platt fought on and continued to injure and kill agents. This incident led to the introduction of more powerful handguns in the FBI and many police departments around the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_FBI_Miami_shootout

Just an FYI, William Russell Matix and Michael Lee Platt weren't even on drugs!

BTW, regarding the M1911, there was no "over statement". That tidbit was passed along as part of the standard U.S. Army M1911 instruction and qualification process.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Every time dozens of innocent Americans get gunned down by crazies, this justification of GUNS for ALL ensues.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves and let the little murdered kids get cold before you start beating your breast for your God given right to bear arms.

You know, it's hard to cure cancer. You can do things to limit your risk of heart disease (some of you fuckers would need to have a heart though). But REAL easy to cut down on gun deaths.

Shame on you.

FUCKING IDIOTS!
Fuck you, Assup!!! Little Timmy Boy's anti-gun, agenda-driven post started a large part of this exchange, so the fucking shoe is on the other foot! Every time there is an incident like this there is a howl from the Kool Aid clan who want to confiscate guns from millions of law abiding citizens who killed no one and who broke no laws.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #64
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Drake View Post
Very sad about the deaths today, however at some point these deaths need to be put into perspective. And for you Gun Control believers, apparently you think that you can legislate crazy. Good luck with that. Here's some stats, the number of people killed in 2011:

Automobiles = 32,367
Guns = 9,146

Looks like we need legislation to get the crazy's off of the road far more than we need to focus on gun control.

Neither of these make the top 10 causes of death in the USA:

Heart Attack (very rare when with a provider) = 599, 413
Cancer = 567,628
Lower respiratory disease = 137,353
Stroke = 128,842
Unintentional Injury (accidents) = 118,021
Alzheimer's = 79,003
Diabetes = 68,705
Flu + Pneumonia = 53,692
Nephritis, Nephrosis = 48,935
Suicide = 36, 909
What is the point of comparing gun deaths to accidental deaths and diseases? What does that prove? You're comparing apples and oranges.

The mortality rate for humans is 100%. Sooner or later, something is going to get everyone of us. The key word is "sooner".

Gun deaths cut people's lives short. They are intentional, not accidental. They are unnatural, not natural.

If someone is shot and killed in his 20s or 30s, it is no consolation to him or his family that natural causes would eventually gotten him in his 70s or 80s, anyway.

We have to learn to live with and accept the things we cannot change - ultimate death in the (hopefully) distant future.

But we don't have to accept mass murder of children by guns.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fuck you, Assup!!! Little Timmy Boy's anti-gun, agenda-driven post started a large part of this exchange, so the fucking shoe is on the other foot! Every time there is an incident like this there is a howl from the Kool Aid clan who want to confiscate guns from millions of law abiding citizens who killed no one and who broke no laws.

No, man, fuck YOU!

There's just no place for this kind of discussion and I don't give a frog's fat ass who started it. I just know what I'm reading is an affront to sensibility at this God awful moment. If the perp has no gun, nobody's kindergartener dies today. End of discussion. The rest are details and subjects of debates with more facts than how many people die each year from tetanus.

You want to rail on about gun control, your rights or Kool Aid, please do. But be aware that with every drop of venom dribbling from your mouth right now, you're telling the world that you're a heartless shithead who obviously has no family.

Please just go away! DIPSHIT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #66
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
You're the ones too stupid to connect the dots, morons. Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people and injured over 800 with motor fuel and fertilizer. Someone intent on killing others always has a weapon available.
Well, IBSuckingDonkeyDick, the rationale I have highlighted in red for ease of reference means that we need to issue everyone the weapon(s) of choice.

I just love it when the "Guns Don't Kill People, People etc etc etc" and "If They Want To Do It Bad Enough etc etc etc" tired boolsheet gets dragged around like the proverbial $2 whore.

The object, you picket-fence-toothed Teawipe Parrotriots, is to make it AS HARD AS POSSIBLE to kill people - especially a lot of them at once.

Now, IBFuckedInTheAssByMarkroxny'sP arrot, go try to buy McVeigh's ingredient list, mofo. Wonder how far you'll get?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #67
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What do you care, Wave? You're one of the people here advocating for the death of certain posters. You'd think you prefer lax gun laws.
I don't think I ever mentioned using guns.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, man, fuck YOU!

There's just no place for this kind of discussion and I don't give a frog's fat ass who started it. I just know what I'm reading is an affront to sensibility at this God awful moment. If the perp has no gun, nobody's kindergartener dies today. End of discussion. The rest are details and subjects of debates with more facts than how many people die each year from tetanus.

You want to rail on about gun control, your rights or Kool Aid, please do. But be aware that with every drop of venom dribbling from your mouth right now, you're telling the world that you're a heartless shithead who obviously has no family.

Please just go away! DIPSHIT!
If you're so fucking anxious to end the discussion, jackass, quit agitating, you fucking moron! BTW, fuck you!!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #69
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Why don't we just issuing a big gun to standard equipment of being a us citizen?
Or a little nuclear bomb?
Old 12-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Well, IBSuckingDonkeyDick, the rationale I have highlighted in red for ease of reference means that we need to issue everyone the weapon(s) of choice.

I just love it when the "Guns Don't Kill People, People etc etc etc" and "If They Want To Do It Bad Enough etc etc etc" tired boolsheet gets dragged around like the proverbial $2 whore.

The object, you picket-fence-toothed Teawipe Parrotriots, is to make it AS HARD AS POSSIBLE to kill people - especially a lot of them at once.

Now, IBFuckedInTheAssByMarkroxny'sP arrot, go try to buy McVeigh's ingredient list, mofo. Wonder how far you'll get?
It's obvious U B Sucking Donkey Dick, you Dim-witted moron. You've always sucked donkey dick, so your confession offers no new insights about your character!

It remains, if a perpetrator is intent on killing someone or a bunch of people, the perpetrator will find a weapon to do it!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:04 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Why don't we just issuing a big gun to standard equipment of being a us citizen?
Or a little nuclear bomb?
You're a typical, Kool Aid sucking Dim-wit, Wavy! You always expect the government to do everything for you!
Old 12-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #72
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a typical, Kool Aid sucking Dim-wit, Wavy! You always expect the government to do everything for you!
Of course, that's the only reason we have a government.

Can you think of any other reason why we chose a government?
Old 12-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #73
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Hi there cunt! You're welcome to come try and make me. You might want to take the training wheels off first. Or maybe you need them, I'd want it to be a fair fight.
Classy. This isn't about you. This about dead children. You are a bad person. If you actually know these people put down the hooker board and go be a decent human being instead.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:08 PM   #74
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It's obvious U B Sucking Donkey Dick, you Dim-witted moron. You've always sucked donkey dick!

It remains, if a perpetrator is intent on killing someone or a bunch of people, the perpetrator will find a weapon to do it!
Boo-fu*king-hoo, Nimrod. I figured you'd be all over waverunner's "personal size nuclear bomb" issuance and trying to figure out how you and Glenna can get yerselfs one.

Yep, once every 15-20 years some citizen finds the ol' acorn and "saves the day." In the mean time, thousands of people get killed by guns and John Q Public and his trusty .44 seem to have missed the party. Well, whoop-tee-doo-dah-day! You're not even smart enough to be classified as a maroooooon (that's "moron" for all of you who don't understand English).
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
Of course, that's the only reason we have a government.

Can you think of any other reason why we chose a government?
Uh, to protect our freedom? At least that was why we originally formed this government. It's not that way now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women