Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Capt. James Kirk is in command

Not of the Enterprise, of the U.S.S. Zumwalt.
Cool ship. It has a real cloaking device (well, kinda').
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

if you're born with that name I guess you kinda have to be a Captain ....not much else you can do.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

Spock said "beam me down Jim"

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default The U.S.S. Zumwalt (DDG-1000)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Looks like the Merrimack doesn't it Massa overseer?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Looks like the Merrimack doesn't it Massa overseer?
Actually it doesn't, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The U.S.S. Merrimack was a three-masted screw frigate, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Old 12-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually it doesn't, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The U.S.S. Merrimack was a three-masted screw frigate, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You forgot "piss drinking"...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I should have known you'd have those photos right there with your shit eating pix. I'm not ignorantly wrong, too?

I guess it looks more like the ship that SANK the Merrimack!

Toilet Monitor!

You're more excited than a puppy with two peters!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I'll reserve judgement until they complete sea trials. A smaller crew means less survivability. In 1981 we sailed with the NATO fleet including the Dutch ship De Ruyter. Larger than us but with half the crew. We asked them what would happen if they got damaged by a missile or shell. They said that they really didn't know. It depended on how much of their automated equipment still worked.
The Zumwalt (an unfortunate name) is truly a light cruiser or a cruiser in size and displacement but with a frigate crew.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wonder when a artist draws pictures of a sailing ship the flag is always in the wrong direction?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I should have known you'd have those photos right there with your shit eating pix. I'm not ignorantly wrong, too?

I guess it looks more like the ship that SANK the Merrimack!

Toilet Monitor!

You're more excited than a puppy with two peters!
The U.S.S. Merrimack was scuttled by U.S. Navy personnel -- not sunk by another ship, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

"Merrimack was still in ordinary during the crisis preceding Lincoln's inauguration. Soon after becoming Secretary of the Navy, Gideon Welles took action to prepare the frigate for sea, planning to move her to Philadelphia. The day before the firing on Fort Sumter, Welles directed that "great vigilance be exercised in guarding and protecting" Norfolk Navy Yard and her ships. On the afternoon of 17 April, the day Virginia seceded, who also Engineer in Chief B. F. Isherwood managed to get the frigate's engines lit off; but the previous night secessionists had sunk lightboats in the channel between Craney Island and Sewell's Point, blocking Merrimack. On the 20 April, before evacuating the Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy burned Merrimack to the waterline and sank her to preclude capture.

The Confederacy, in desperate need of ships, raised Merrimack and rebuilt her as an ironclad ram, according to a design prepared by Lt. John Mercer Brooke, CSN. Commissioned as CSS Virginia 17 February 1862, the ironclad was the hope of the Confederacy to destroy the wooden ships in Hampton Roads, and to end the Union blockade which had already seriously impeded the Confederate war effort."

No need to be a wanker. You think you're the only fucker with access to info.

I guess you really aren't capable of any exchange of information with human beings at all, are you, shit-swallower Massa Cholo...
Old 12-15-2013, 05:38 AM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Merrimack was still in ordinary during the crisis preceding Lincoln's inauguration. Soon after becoming Secretary of the Navy, Gideon Welles took action to prepare the frigate for sea, planning to move her to Philadelphia. The day before the firing on Fort Sumter, Welles directed that "great vigilance be exercised in guarding and protecting" Norfolk Navy Yard and her ships. On the afternoon of 17 April, the day Virginia seceded, who also Engineer in Chief B. F. Isherwood managed to get the frigate's engines lit off; but the previous night secessionists had sunk lightboats in the channel between Craney Island and Sewell's Point, blocking Merrimack. On the 20 April, before evacuating the Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy burned Merrimack to the waterline and sank her to preclude capture.

The Confederacy, in desperate need of ships, raised Merrimack and rebuilt her as an ironclad ram, according to a design prepared by Lt. John Mercer Brooke, CSN. Commissioned as CSS Virginia 17 February 1862, the ironclad was the hope of the Confederacy to destroy the wooden ships in Hampton Roads, and to end the Union blockade which had already seriously impeded the Confederate war effort."

No need to be a wanker. You think you're the only fucker with access to info.

I guess you really aren't capable of any exchange of information with human beings at all, are you, shit-swallower Massa Cholo...
Your citation only serves to underscore your stupidity encapsulated in your every other post in this thread, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Per the article you cited, the U.S.S. Merrimack does not resemble the U.S.S. Zumwalt -- as you ignorantly claimed, and the U.S.S. Merrimack was not sunk by another ship -- as you ignorantly claimed, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, except for the names of some particular individuals involved, there was nothing in the article you cited that IBH didn't already know and remember: unlike your ignorant self.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your citation only serves to underscore your stupidity encapsulated in your every other post in this thread, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Per the article you cited, the U.S.S. Merrimack does not resemble the U.S.S. Zumwalt -- as you ignorantly claimed, and the U.S.S. Merrimack was not sunk by another ship -- as you ignorantly claimed, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, except for the names of some particular individuals involved, there was nothing in the article you cited that IBH didn't already know and remember: unlike your ignorant self.

NOT ONLY WAS THAT AUTHENTIC FRONTIER GIBBERISH...

My point is that you need only to be mentioned by any one of your nationally recognized names ... IBSyndrome, IBIdiot, IBLyinandCryin, IBProphylacticMan, Corpy, Shit-Smearer and shitbreath for example, and you launch into an assault on all things civil, spewing shit from every hole in your corpulent body and melting down into a pool of boiling effluence.

doesn't matter who it is, you're equally rude, incompressible and inaccurate.

That makes you TWO THINGS, CORPY:

1) A sure thing (easy mark)
2) As asshole

That is no exaggeration. No spin. No opinion. It's a fact. Try and dispute it. I'd love to hear your explanation.
Old 12-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
NOT ONLY WAS THAT AUTHENTIC FRONTIER GIBBERISH...

My point is that you need only to be mentioned by any one of your nationally recognized names ... IBSyndrome, IBIdiot, IBLyinandCryin, IBProphylacticMan, Corpy, Shit-Smearer and shitbreath for example, and you launch into an assault on all things civil, spewing shit from every hole in your corpulent body and melting down into a pool of boiling effluence.

doesn't matter who it is, you're equally rude, incompressible and inaccurate.

That makes you TWO THINGS, CORPY:

1) A sure thing (easy mark)
2) As asshole

That is no exaggeration. No spin. No opinion. It's a fact. Try and dispute it. I'd love to hear your explanation.[/size]
It was your very rude, fallacious and ignorant remark that initiated this exchange, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Per the article you cited, the U.S.S. Merrimack does not resemble the U.S.S. Zumwalt -- as you ignorantly claimed, and the U.S.S. Merrimack was not sunk by another ship -- as you so ignorantly claimed, you enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. So now that you've cited an article that demonstrates beyond all doubt that you are an enormously ignorant, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, STFU!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women