Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Never trust a libtard over 3yrs old

I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ingles, por favor.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I know, I stole this from Ann Coulter. I think she's a little kooky myself. But in this case, she's correct. Our country is in a state of malaise. The economy is in the tank for most people, unless your taking advantage of the fraud that is QE. That little guy has no job oppurtunties and the ACA will make it worse for the middle class. What do we do? Hopefully run the every stupid fuck out of office. Republicans or Democrats and unleash the potential of this great country again. What say you?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ingles, por favor.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I'VE SAID IT FOR YEARS!!!!
DO NOT RE-ELECT ANYBODY
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ingles, por favor.
Nobody trusts you, you're 4 yrs old.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Oops
Old 12-03-2013, 06:33 AM   #8
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
I say that Oprah is correct when she implied (said?) the old white Republicans need to die off so this will be a better country.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
I say that Oprah is correct when she implied (said?) the old white Republicans need to die off so this will be a better country.
She didn't imply. She said it emphatically. Like a true liberal. She's as angry as Ysswipe.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:10 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post

I thought she said racists need to die off. So you equate "old, white republicans" with racists.... You are a bigot yourself Bertie and Oprah is an idiot. So there is no racism in the democratic party according to Bertie. Looking at Occupy throws that belief into the septic tank. Looking at how the democratic party keeps their minorities on the electorial plantation says that the democratic party must be made up of "old, white republicans" if Bertie has any credibility.

"a few years ago, this guy (a black candidate) would have been getting us coffee.".

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

a "light skinned African American" who "did not speak with a Negro accent" (describing a black candidate).

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.'

"You fucking Jew bastard."

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning."

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them."

Just a few comments by some present day democrats. Some are famous, some are more general, and some are closely guarded secrets.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I thought she said racists need to die off. So you equate "old, white republicans" with racists.... You are a bigot yourself Bertie and Oprah is an idiot. So there is no racism in the democratic party according to Bertie. Looking at Occupy throws that belief into the septic tank. Looking at how the democratic party keeps their minorities on the electorial plantation says that the democratic party must be made up of "old, white republicans" if Bertie has any credibility.

"a few years ago, this guy (a black candidate) would have been getting us coffee.".

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

a "light skinned African American" who "did not speak with a Negro accent" (describing a black candidate).

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent."

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.'

"You fucking Jew bastard."

"The Medicaid system must have been developed by a white male slave owner. It pays for you to be pregnant and have a baby, but it won't pay for much family planning."

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them."

Just a few comments by some present day democrats. Some are famous, some are more general, and some are closely guarded secrets.

Just for grins, I picked one of your quotes at random to see if, as usual, you are completely full of shit.

Robert Byrd, who died 3 years ago, wrote the "Old Glory" thing you quote.....and he wrote it 57 years ago.

I'll leave it to you to explain how that equates to the views of a "present day Democrat."

You can respond after you get through mopping out the boys locker room, Professor.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Just for grins, I picked one of your quotes at random to see if, as usual, you are completely full of shit.

Robert Byrd, who died 3 years ago, wrote the "Old Glory" thing you quote.....and he wrote it 57 years ago.

I'll leave it to you to explain how that equates to the views of a "present day Democrat."

You can respond after you get through mopping out the boys locker room, Professor.
But Little Timmy-tard, you're the one who has already started a thread on a racist, dim-retard: Kanye West.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:53 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oops
...you crapped your pants?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But Little Timmy-tard, you're the one who has already started a thread on a racist, dim-retard: Kanye West.
and THAT makes the other bullshit less racist?
Old 12-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

IB.....louder motherfucker. I can't hear you.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women