Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2020, 06:46 AM   #16
foejdls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Spreading my crack after raising up on my knees. Playing with and teasing my asshole
foejdls is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 07:36 AM   #17
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

The massage is 50% of it to me. The extras are the other 50%.

MASSAGE ... You mention forehead and temples. I will agree with that but don't mess with my scalp!! A few have mentioned feet. I see no issue with that. I am very ticklish but am sure you know how to sense this with various clients. For me, the best part of the massage is the neck/shoulders/back & manhood as that is where I store all my stress.

EXTRAS ... Forgive me for not knowing what you already offer for extras. I agree there shouldn't be any haggling or upcharge. You should have 1 rate based on time. If the hobbyist doesn't want all that you offer, then so be it. Many have mentioned the reach under or reach between while face down. I highly enjoy that. I will add here that most of my experiences are 1 hour. In that hour, she massages for 50-55 minutes and then extra for the last 5-10 minutes. If you want to be unique, focus on your clients manhood several times during the session. You don't have to bring him to a HE with each moment of focus. Bring him to the edge several times during the session. And you can do that from several angles and via several methods. Also, learn your repeat clients. Some have different physical abilities. For those that can release their male stress, recover, and release their male stress twice in 1 hour ... match that ability.

Hard to quickly learn a new client. However, on repeat clients, have a conversation with them to see what they desire from the session ... and then match that desire with a desire to get everything out of your client that is physically possible.
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 02:46 PM   #18
otterknot
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

OK, I will be the guy that has to be different.....
I'm not all that interested in having by feet rubbed, and, for me, the "reach under" isn't really very high on my list. I like lots of attention to my arms and neck, and also like the scalp and temples massage - as long as you don't get oil or lotion all in my hair. I also love the sensation of breasts rubbing up and down my back.
Regarding the reach under part, I prefer to totally concentrate on the relaxing part of the massage, then flip and totally focus on the attention to the front.
otterknot is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 03:05 PM   #19
Meeker_22
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Its nice to see a provider doing a little market research, makes me interested. Old guy new to hobby.... but setting expectations up prior to the session makes everyone more relaxed and I don't have to lay there more worried about whats going to happen and I can fully relax. I have seen providers more on once where the initial visit was better then subsequent. I like the teasing, and being able to play a little. I am an ass man all the way so the more we can mutually explore the backside, the better for me. Just my humble opinion.... but kudo's for asking!
Meeker_22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 04:39 PM   #20
acn2024
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I agree with the reach under and teasing. But I like the teasing to be subtle at first, almost like the touch was unintentional. Then slowly do more and more. That gets me a lot more worked up than the just flip and grab.
acn2024 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The best part of the massage is after the flip, she’s stroking your hard dick with one hand and head, shoulders, chest with the other, then she leans in and whispers, “Can I kiss you?”...It’s all strawberries & cream after that!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 11:00 PM   #22
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think Massages are all very personalized based on what's aching but in general....

1) Feet and ankles. My best massages have had firm ankle and foot work. Heavy thumb work on the sold and up through the arch. Strong finger massaging of the ankle joint and working the achilles both extended and relaxed. Toe pulls and stretches as well.

2) Calve work, heavy finger pressure up and down the back and front of the lower legs.

3) Face, scalp and temple massages.

4) Hands and forearm work, similar to the feet/lower leg. Most of us spend a lot of time with a keyboard, so there is a lot of benefit from this.

As far as the 'bonus' aspect....

1) Taint, prostate, ball work.
2) Nibbling neck and earlobes or nipples while working the shaft etc
3) Warm oiled body to body while working on the front or back with her straddled. Its the constant soft warm body to body contact.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 07:56 PM   #23
Jojotexas
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

For me, Billogoods nailed it. The areas that don’t normally get attention - deserve some. All of the body contact - breasts, hands, ass, and the move, while face down, when the masseuse straddles my arm that is hanging down. Basically putting her sweet spot on my upper arm/shoulder. That to me is game on!
Jojotexas is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 08:05 PM   #24
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Seduction. The roaming oopsie touches, light brushes of my starfish and fellas, leaning forward so I can feel her breasts against my arm or back or head. It’s about teasing me, slowly testing the waters to see how I react, and the reach under. I had one masseuse that started licking and kissing my legs, worked up towards my butt and then moved to my neck, shoulders and down my back. She kissed all over my butt and then parted my butt cheeks and started tonguing my starfish.

The worst part? She stopped and asked me to flip over. Ugh.

As far as the massage, it depends on the individual but for me, I love head/face massages - I’ve always thought the best ones were those that put me to sleep, that’s relaxing! But my neck, shoulders and back always need a massage.

And guys, for the feet, foot massages are great but go get a pedicure. First, go on a Saturday and the place is full of ladies getting manicure’s and pedicure’s, and some are quite hot - and a guy getting one is an instant conversation starter. And the pedicures do wonderful things for your feet - the one definite place on a guys body we seldom pay attention too anyway. Once you start, you will be addicted!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 11:11 PM   #25
SamanthaHart
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 518603

So a few of you have come to visit after I posted this thread. I’m taking it all to heart and using the information... I love it!!
SamanthaHart is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 07:49 AM   #26
SeV
Princess/Day- Slut/Night

User ID: 510114
My ECCIE Reviews

Best part of the massage is me ending up with a pile, or two, of man seed !

Milking 2.0
SeV is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 12:55 PM   #27
Samhyde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

My current subamp girl gives me kisses all up and down my back. It drives me crazy!

Also, fingernails down the back is nice too.

I also enjoy the head massages. Especially since I'm bald. Providers can really go to town on me. lol
Samhyde is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 02:46 PM   #28
Rompers
Very Special

User ID: 291307
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good to know. I love giving a sensual massage!
Rompers is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 07:42 AM   #29
redwood_72
Registered Member

Everyone has a different set of needs and wants, so asking a couple of questions as you begin caressing ... “where can I relieve some sore spots on your body?” ... and as you massage near my neck and shoulders ask “would you like to tell me where I can caress you or do you want me to discover what turns you on?” A soft voice in my ear when asking these questions are a turn on. I enjoy a firm shoulder, neck and low back massage followed by a gentle massage of my temples and face. I’m turned on by a woman leaning over my face to caress my chest and nipples, feeling and breathing in her hair, her breasts is a turn on. I’m sure I can think of much more.
redwood_72 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:24 AM   #30
Sherry of DFW
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 159971
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i find most guys like some tongue action at the end of the massage
--the icing on the cake!!!
Sherry of DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies