Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2019, 11:49 AM   #46
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Has Trump ever endorsed a pedophile?
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 01:01 PM   #47
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok well, thanks for all the comments. Who else would like to predict their 2020 Presidential picks?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 05:51 PM   #48
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My reply is only based on my intuitive impression.

I strongly suspect that if Trump is reelected, that he will not finish his 2nd term.

I am getting an impression of a younger male/female 2020 challenger. I can genuinely see a Pete Buttigieg/Kamala Harris partnering up. I think we may see a male presidential candidate with a female VP running mate.

I honestly am not a supporter of either Pete or Kamala. I am just thinking about the voters, knowing that many more younger voters will be participating in the election.

Like it or not, our politics will be changing. I predict that in 2024, we will elect neither a Republican or Democrat. I believe the 2020 election will be the last time we see a Republican or Democrat election. By 2024, the U.S. is going to become a much more politically liberal nation. How to combat and control global pollution will take prominence.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 04:54 AM   #49
m2m
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Normally I don’t engage Trumpsters. But here’s some facts. Fact: Russia attacked the USA and interfered with the 2016 election. Fact: Trump campaign did nothing and in fact welcomed it. Fact: Trump is getting away with crimes ONLY because he’s the President. Keep up your support to YOUR President Comrade.
m2m is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 06:20 AM   #50
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Please don't derail this thread. This is about who think
will be the 2020 Presidential nominees. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2m View Post
Normally I don’t engage Trumpsters. But here’s some facts. Fact: Russia attacked the USA and interfered with the 2016 election. Fact: Trump campaign did nothing and in fact welcomed it. Fact: Trump is getting away with crimes ONLY because he’s the President. Keep up your support to YOUR President Comrade.
Old 04-23-2019, 09:20 AM   #51
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't want this thread derailed, huh? It is a hotly contested issue so derail away I will.

I study history. Lots of it. Mundane, everyday history. History always repeats. Make America Great Again is a very emotionally charged statement. Exactly when was America "Great"? All depends upon your time period frame of reference. I imagine Trump's idea of when America was great was when his father was alive. Trump had a blank check to drive whatever businesses he had going into the ground, and then he built Trump Tower. Many older Americans of Evangelical faith may recall America's great 1980's Reagan era mega churches and celebrity pastors. Older black Americans may recall when they were allowed to advance educationally thanks to Affirmative Action programs. Most people reflect back toward times of economic prosperity in their lives, the point when they finally realized a great dream. As far as recent history goes, the economic boom times of the 1950's is still a known childhood memory for many older Americans. Ironically, the 1950's is a time when corporate profits were intentionally shared with the lowest rung employees. Today, corporate profits are skimmed off by the highest ranking officials and investors. Back in the 1950's, these practices were considered unethical. Other corporate owners and overseers would not approve of such greed. 1950 corporate America also paid far more in income taxes than is the case now. Even in the non unionized 1900's thru the 1960's, most employees who were valued by their employers received their housing from their employer. Employers realized early on that having housing provided was a perk that allowed one bread winner the ability to raise a family. Then health insurance provisions were added. Employers in the 20th century realized that a home and health care along with generous bonuses created loyal employees. This all came about, I believe because of the rampant corporate and oligarchy of the 1800's and early 1900's.

Oligarchy was becoming a huge problem in 1800's America. Corporations were quietly buying up huge portions of land, which they called trusts. Want to build a railroad on my trust, sure you just have to pay me a certain amount of money to do so. Want to install telegraph and telephone wires on my trust? You gotta pay up. Ever heard the song, "I sold my soul for the company store"? Corporations indebted their employees by forcing them to buy their everyday needs from their employer. Sort of like what Hoff required his hookers to do when he ran the Bunny Ranch. Corporate and oligarchy greed is nothing new. If Thomas Edison had his way, only the elite rich would have access to electricity. Andrew Carnegie was an impovershed child living in Scotland when he was denied access into a park because he could not pay an entrance fee. He vowed right then and there to buy the park when he grew up, that he would open the park to the public because he never wanted another child to endure that humiliation. Human civilization historically has always had to grapple with the very real inhumane and unfair treatment of the poor at the hands of the elite. It is human nature to divide and conquer and control large sects of people. Power and control are in a constant state of flux.

Fred Trump took advantage of government loop holes after ww2 to obtain real estate holdings. The government wanted to welcome GI's back from war by allowing them to buy real estate. Unfortunately, black GI's were denied and discriminated against by their fellow Americans. They were lied to and told that the new rules did not apply. Fred Trump did not want to pay his fair share of income taxes. He used his children as fronts to launder money. Donald Trump told an absolute lie when he claimed to have only received a million dollar loan from Fred Trump. Ironically, Donald Trump did not begin to explore presidential ideas until after his father died. Roger Stone was the first person to encourage Donald Trump to run for president. It is rumored that idea was floated back then because Trump's first divorce and his father's death had created a huge hole in Trump's financial holdings, coupled with all the failed businesses.

Bottom line: As long as lobbying has morphed from it's original constitutional intention into what is now a legalized way to buy votes, we are never going to be a democracy. There will always be someone willing to do something horrendous to save their own ass.

Want to Make America Great Again? Stop allowing corporate oligarchy dictate policy. Stop encouraging indentured servitude by debt. Stop allowing religion to dictate government policy. Stop encouraging unfair morality legislation that has created a prison complex of painting a modern version of the Scarlet Letter upon anyone convicted of a crime to continue to be persecuted against by corporate elite controlling access to housing, education and employment. Stop dumbing down America with hateful rhetoric while hiding behind the false religious narrative. Start treating human beings like human beings.

Trump is too old and too greedy and too stupid to be taken seriously. At this point, Sparky the Wonderdog sounds like an attractive 2020 challenger. If Sparky gets Fluffy the Wondercat on board as VP, they will definitely get my vote.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 10:22 AM   #52
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh, I received infractions for derailing threads Cinderella. Sorry, but you are off topic.
Tell you what - start your own thread and call it bashing Trump. That way you can be like a chihuahua and just yap,yap,yap till your hearts delight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
Don't want this thread derailed, huh? It is a hotly contested issue so derail away I will.

I study history. Lots of it. Mundane, everyday history. History always repeats. Make America Great Again is a very emotionally charged statement. Exactly when was America "Great"? All depends upon your time period frame of reference. I imagine Trump's idea of when America was great was when his father was alive. Trump had a blank check to drive whatever businesses he had going into the ground, and then he built Trump Tower. Many older Americans of Evangelical faith may recall America's great 1980's Reagan era mega churches and celebrity pastors. Older black Americans may recall when they were allowed to advance educationally thanks to Affirmative Action programs. Most people reflect back toward times of economic prosperity in their lives, the point when they finally realized a great dream. As far as recent history goes, the economic boom times of the 1950's is still a known childhood memory for many older Americans. Ironically, the 1950's is a time when corporate profits were intentionally shared with the lowest rung employees. Today, corporate profits are skimmed off by the highest ranking officials and investors. Back in the 1950's, these practices were considered unethical. Other corporate owners and overseers would not approve of such greed. 1950 corporate America also paid far more in income taxes than is the case now. Even in the non unionized 1900's thru the 1960's, most employees who were valued by their employers received their housing from their employer. Employers realized early on that having housing provided was a perk that allowed one bread winner the ability to raise a family. Then health insurance provisions were added. Employers in the 20th century realized that a home and health care along with generous bonuses created loyal employees. This all came about, I believe because of the rampant corporate and oligarchy of the 1800's and early 1900's.

Oligarchy was becoming a huge problem in 1800's America. Corporations were quietly buying up huge portions of land, which they called trusts. Want to build a railroad on my trust, sure you just have to pay me a certain amount of money to do so. Want to install telegraph and telephone wires on my trust? You gotta pay up. Ever heard the song, "I sold my soul for the company store"? Corporations indebted their employees by forcing them to buy their everyday needs from their employer. Sort of like what Hoff required his hookers to do when he ran the Bunny Ranch. Corporate and oligarchy greed is nothing new. If Thomas Edison had his way, only the elite rich would have access to electricity. Andrew Carnegie was an impovershed child living in Scotland when he was denied access into a park because he could not pay an entrance fee. He vowed right then and there to buy the park when he grew up, that he would open the park to the public because he never wanted another child to endure that humiliation. Human civilization historically has always had to grapple with the very real inhumane and unfair treatment of the poor at the hands of the elite. It is human nature to divide and conquer and control large sects of people. Power and control are in a constant state of flux.

Fred Trump took advantage of government loop holes after ww2 to obtain real estate holdings. The government wanted to welcome GI's back from war by allowing them to buy real estate. Unfortunately, black GI's were denied and discriminated against by their fellow Americans. They were lied to and told that the new rules did not apply. Fred Trump did not want to pay his fair share of income taxes. He used his children as fronts to launder money. Donald Trump told an absolute lie when he claimed to have only received a million dollar loan from Fred Trump. Ironically, Donald Trump did not begin to explore presidential ideas until after his father died. Roger Stone was the first person to encourage Donald Trump to run for president. It is rumored that idea was floated back then because Trump's first divorce and his father's death had created a huge hole in Trump's financial holdings, coupled with all the failed businesses.

Bottom line: As long as lobbying has morphed from it's original constitutional intention into what is now a legalized way to buy votes, we are never going to be a democracy. There will always be someone willing to do something horrendous to save their own ass.

Want to Make America Great Again? Stop allowing corporate oligarchy dictate policy. Stop encouraging indentured servitude by debt. Stop allowing religion to dictate government policy. Stop encouraging unfair morality legislation that has created a prison complex of painting a modern version of the Scarlet Letter upon anyone convicted of a crime to continue to be persecuted against by corporate elite controlling access to housing, education and employment. Stop dumbing down America with hateful rhetoric while hiding behind the false religious narrative. Start treating human beings like human beings.

Trump is too old and too greedy and too stupid to be taken seriously. At this point, Sparky the Wonderdog sounds like an attractive 2020 challenger. If Sparky gets Fluffy the Wondercat on board as VP, they will definitely get my vote.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:24 AM   #53
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Holding my breath for Ellen and Knotty's intelligent rebuttal.
Old 04-23-2019, 11:27 AM   #54
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post

Damn well said. I wish Trump supporter would take the time to really think about these things. What has been going on, some of it both partiers fault, is hurting everyday people more than they even know.

But sadly, they most likely won't. Ellen simply dismisses it as "Trump bashing" without actually trying to understand what's at issue. There is an outright dismissal of anything that does not come straight from Trump or his sycophants. It truly is sad.

P.S. I do not think this is entirely off topic. It was asked "who would you like to see run?" She has expressed that Trump is not the right person to be running for President in 2020 and she gave reasons why. She even suggested others she would like to see run instead of Trump.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #55
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
They won't try to understand what she eloquently wrote about the course this nation is on.

So far the rebuttal is "I don't what to even consider anything a non-Trump lover says" "Anything that is not pro-Trump is Trump bashing."

They hurt themselves and they don't even know it.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 12:38 PM   #56
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sigh,T.D.S. has effected your mind. Yes, her first post was on point. But not the second - she even admits she was going to derail this thread in her first sentence in her second post. Her exact words..."so derail away I will."
What part of that do you not comprehend? Just start a new thread and call it whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Or better yet, come on over to the National Political section under Eccie Worldwide and play with the big boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Damn well said. I wish Trump supporter would take the time to really think about these things. What has been going on, some of it both partiers fault, is hurting everyday people more than they even know.

But sadly, they most likely won't. Ellen simply dismisses it as "Trump bashing" without actually trying to understand what's at issue. There is an outright dismissal of anything that does not come straight from Trump or his sycophants. It truly is sad.

P.S. I do not think this is entirely off topic. It was asked "who would you like to see run?" She has expressed that Trump is not the right person to be running for President in 2020 and she gave reasons why. She even suggested others she would like to see run instead of Trump.
Old 04-23-2019, 12:48 PM   #57
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Here's my rebuttal -- what is your pick for the 2020 Presidential elections?
Let me guess -- ummmmm - it's not Trump...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Old 04-23-2019, 01:20 PM   #58
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

You got me,there!
That's one intelligent rebuttal!
Completely proves Cinderbella wrong.
Damn well said.
I apologize.
Old 04-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #59
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Donald Trump/Steven Baldwin 2020.
That's my prediction,

Delusional Bernie wants healthcare for all.
Jerk.
What kind of idiot would want that?
Old 04-23-2019, 02:58 PM   #60
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Here's my rebuttal -- what is your pick for the 2020 Presidential elections?
Let me guess -- ummmmm - it's not Trump...right?
A picture of Melania. One of 3 wives Trump has committed adultery on.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women