Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2016, 12:55 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default The Pundits are wrong again!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...inton.amp.html

The pundits unanimously picked Clinton the winner last night. But the online polls all picked Trump as they did in the primaries. I didn't he think won the debate. He left too many opportunities slip by. Hillary looked like an aloof, programmed politician, which she is. I doubt this debate will have any effect on the polls.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:40 PM   #2
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

The pundits unanimously picked Clinton the winner last night. But the online polls all picked Trump as they did in the primaries. I didn't he think won the debate. He left too many opportunities slip by. Hillary looked like an aloof, programmed politician, which she is. I doubt this debate will have any effect on the polls.
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! If you don't think this debate affects the polls you are crazy- please do a research and find out who the undecided voters think won the debate. The polls you are reading are going to have Trump's people stick with Trump and Clinton's people stick with Clinton- if you don't believe me look at the results of the Romney/Obama debate 1- it was so obvious that Romney destroyed Obama, but you had some diehard liberals who thought Obama won the debate- the real polls are the ones that ask the undecided voters.
Trump was clearly out of his league- again he had a good first 10 minutes we he was placing the blame on "politicians" and then he took every one of Clinton's bait and alongside his sniffles and constant drinking of water he lost and it wasn't even close- Clinton looked far more clam and Presidential and had her facts it was easy to see who was prepared and who was flying off the cuff. Trust me anytime a candidate abruptly interrupts the other candidate and makes faces throughout the whole 90 minutes- it looks bad- really bad. So you can lie to yourself enough times Bimbo and think that Trump did well- lie enough times you will eventually believe it.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! If you don't think this debate affects the polls you are crazy- please do a research and find out who the undecided voters think won the debate. The polls you are reading are going to have Trump's people stick with Trump and Clinton's people stick with Clinton- if you don't believe me look at the results of the Romney/Obama debate 1- it was so obvious that Romney destroyed Obama, but you had some diehard liberals who thought Obama won the debate- the real polls are the ones that ask the undecided voters.
Trump was clearly out of his league- again he had a good first 10 minutes we he was placing the blame on "politicians" and then he took every one of Clinton's bait and alongside his sniffles and constant drinking of water he lost and it wasn't even close- Clinton looked far more clam and Presidential and had her facts it was easy to see who was prepared and who was flying off the cuff. Trust me anytime a candidate abruptly interrupts the other candidate and makes faces throughout the whole 90 minutes- it looks bad- really bad. So you can lie to yourself enough times Bimbo and think that Trump did well- lie enough times you will eventually believe it.
I'm not lying, I'm posting numbers. It's you that are spewing your opinion. And that's all it is. You're an Imbecile. I don't think either of them did well. But the MSM elitists had Hillary trouncing him. But millions of people voted online for Trump. I think I like those numbers better shit head. Trump also took in 13 million in donations today. A record for the Republican Party. Seems like the enthusiasm is on Trumps side you idiot. Heres a list of the online polls you fucking moron. You can point to CNN and get a boner, but they admitted there was 26% more democrats responding and a very small sample size. 580 respondents. So quit cackling like a Hyena.

http://www.infowars.com/poll-who-won...ential-debate/
Old 09-27-2016, 02:02 PM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you didn't think Trump won the debate than you agree with the pundits Bimbo! .
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I didn't say he lost Sap Sucker. Clinton didn't get honest overnight, or like able. Millions voted online for Trump over Hillary. Take a suck on that.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You have a serious reading conphrehenion problem Dizzzy. Saying that Trump didn't win is not the same thing as saying Hillary won, she didn't. Neither made much of impression on their supporters. Hillary could have a seizure on stage in full view of the world and she would still get 36 million votes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:25 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Grip grip grip.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politi...p-debate-poll/

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/...al-debate.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/opini...928-story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...rump/91145368/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #9
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

jabber jabber jabber
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:48 PM   #10
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post

TWO WORDS: RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!!!!!!
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:32 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Motley Fool View Post
i wonder how much Drumpf paid his butt buddy Putin to do it?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:43 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
jabber jabber jabber
chirp
Old 09-27-2016, 11:44 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
i wonder how much Drumpf paid his butt buddy Putin to do it?
Putin does it for gratis, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Putin's animus for hildebeest is well known, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, after all, hildebeest is the only U.S. public offical to ever, ever carelessly and publicly compare a sitting Soviet/Russian head of state to Hitler, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

As hildebeest's incompetent and careless-ass once stated, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB: "Words have consequences."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:46 PM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Link.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:29 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Motley Fool View Post
The HillaryNoMore cover story for a defeat. It's been hyped for months.

LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women