Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
stuntcockadoodledoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21
Default Review: Amber Reed - NCNS

Date: 2/09/2012
Provider: reedamber
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: reed.amber92@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P77404
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee
Address: East Memphis
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Sitting in my car in a parking lot for about 25 minutes
Session Length: None
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: I'll never know.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I'll never know.
Recommendation: No
stuntcockadoodledoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Sorry things didn't work out like you had hoped/planned!

NCNS "Announcements" should be posted in the Co-Ed portion of the board.

That way the Lady/Provider can respond publicly. (should she so desire)

A Review here does not afford her the chance to explain the reasons for the NCNS or rebut any of the statements made.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Sorry stuntcockadoodledoo that you didn't get to meet her, she is a nice young lady. I saw Amber for the 4th time today and have never had any problems. I do know she does not like to do night appointments at all, so perhaps something spooked her. I guess the thing to do would be to move this over to the Coed Discussions where she could respond to it.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
stuntcockadoodledoo
Gaining Momentum

I guess only a mod can move it, so mod, please move this to the co-ed section if you think this is not review-worthy.
I posted it as a review so it would be easy for people researching her to know that she has done this to at least one person (if they believe my review).
Evidently, she has done this to others, too: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=355711
I followed the advice of one of the people who posted in the thread.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
reedamber
Account Disabled

User ID: 99980
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not log onto eccie or post much here so I'm just now seeing this...yes this was my fault I actually got you confused with another gentlemen who had canceled his appointment for that time and then emailed my personal email asking if we were still good...thinking it was you I said yes I'm very sorry and the post in north florida bored was also my fault but if you pm the guy who started it he will definitely tell you that I did make it up too him...this does not happen often I promise but when someone emails me from p411,eccie and personal email all with different handles/names it is kinda hard to keep track especially if you have a common first name...sorry again!
reedamber is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:45 AM   #6
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedamber View Post
... when someone emails me from p411,eccie and personal email all with different handles/names it is kinda hard to keep track especially if you have a common first name...sorry again!
yep.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #7
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to throw in my agreement on this also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedamber
... when someone emails me from p411,eccie and personal email all with different handles/names it is kinda hard to keep track especially if you have a common first name...sorry again!

yep.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
stuntcockadoodledoo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
yep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly View Post
I have to throw in my agreement on this also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedamber

yep.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
The New Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Hey saw this post and wanted to write in on it. I was the one that started the post in Florida and never meant any harm by it just a little frustrated when it happened.

I will tell you though that Amber is an upstanding woman and did make it up to me. I am sure she will you and I know since meeting her it was not her fault. We all have to remember it probably gets a little confusing keeping up with all the emails and who we are talking to. But like I said she is well worth meeting if you were to give it another shot.
The New Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 PM   #10
nqualm
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

From personal experience Amber is a sweet, sincere sweetheart. Not only was she easy to set up an appointment with, she updates me on her return to town in advance. A nice touch. I'm sure this was a mistake, exactly as she pleads.
nqualm is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
Eightball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Glad she made it up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
Hey saw this post and wanted to write in on it. I was the one that started the post in Florida and never meant any harm by it just a little frustrated when it happened.

I will tell you though that Amber is an upstanding woman and did make it up to me. I am sure she will you and I know since meeting her it was not her fault. We all have to remember it probably gets a little confusing keeping up with all the emails and who we are talking to. But like I said she is well worth meeting if you were to give it another shot.
My make up time turn out the same as the first no show and cut the phone off , I think you better not expect to see her after 5
Eightball is online now   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
Slothrop
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Hate to hear there were a few problems, but from my experience Amber is a doll and a keeper. I've seen her twice and both times were great. As someone as paranoid and skittish as you'll likely ever meet, I can sympathize if she did indeed get spooked.

Bottom line: She's legit and I'll see her again if our schedules can ever line up.
Slothrop is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #13
bbobo
Registered Member

Default She is top notch

First time poster, long time lurker. I think it is time to weigh in on this one.
I know I have no credibility here, but here goes anyway.
Pipefitter, Nqualm and Slothrop have met the same Amber that I know. On time, pretty, clean, sexy as she can be, awesome body, and she knows what to do with it. All of my dates with her have been during the day.
I have plans with her next week and have no doubt that she will be there ready for the fun to start (for me anyway).
I would recommend anyone who has a chance, visit Amber, she is right at the top of my list. A very sweet southern lady.
bbobo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
stuntcockadoodledoo
Gaining Momentum

Default Amber Reed - NCNS for the Second and Last Time

I heeded all the advice from people who said she was good and have had good experiences with her. I contacted her about two months ago when I saw that she would be in town. We set a date and everything seemed okay. On the day of, she contacted me, saying there was a family emergency and she could not make it. I said that was okay and hoped everything was alright.
After that, I had no plans to contact her again, but would be interested in seeing her if she contacted me. She contacted me via p411 last week that she would be in town. We set up a time for today at 2. I emailed her last night to be sure we were still on. She confirmed and gave me her cell number. I replied with my number so she would know it was me when I texted her. The next day before I left, I texted her saying I was on my way. NO reply. I texted her a few more times on my way there and called her. No reply. I waited there for about 20 minutes, texting and calling a few more times with no reply. So, then I left.

I thought she was skittish about meeting people at night, so I scheduled it for the day. She cannot use that as an excuse. I suspect she does it on purpose because she thinks it's funny. Or maybe she just quits honoring her commitments once she thinks she has made enough money on a trip. I don't know. But, I do know that she will never do that to me again. And I still have my money. Considering all the bad things that can happen in this hobby, I guess a NCNS is not so bad. I just won't waste another minute on this selfish flake.

Anyone who is thinking about meeting with her should consider my (lack of an) experience along with the others to which she has done this. If you do a search on her, you will find plenty of others who got the same treatment.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #15
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Her profile states she cannot receive texts. When you called did you leave a message?
Satyrrical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women