Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow _ Go Wright Something Intelligent on the board... why don't cha ? "

I was the reciever of a smart ass comment of that nature some time back.. on an alternate board I was WELL reviewed on, here in the DFW area. Because I was desperately trying to fit in to some city ... some where... as some asset , rather than the liability I felt I was... I went home. Drank a bottle of Sweet Red ... in its entirety.... and sat in front of my lap top at my recycled kitchen table... trying to think of something intelligent to say.

I have to say... that my only critisizm of that form of 'inspiration'.. is that you can't tell a person to be intelligent or write that way. You can't even really inspire them. If they have it within themselves to be an inspiration to others on SOME level..; you only cover it up their nature when you saturate them with visuals, audials, and instictual memories... Especially when they are propelled by anger or resent.

Therefore... I won't rate my own thoughts in this.... post ... but .. as I sit here in my flannel bikini briefs and white bra... preparing to soak and fix the visual aspect of the feet I value more than any part of my body ... hands down.... I would rate this attempt at a thought process as IMPROVEMENT .... level.... NOT in the SENIOR LEAGUE OF LITERARY SUCTION.

My current thought process... is really a sub category to just giving the intelligent wrighting concept a stab.

------------------ to recycle or trash ------------------------

Regardless of your habits when ridding yourself of garbage and such... ; ( i.e., anything you deem clutter or un neccessary due to age or usage )
.. I have to ask opinions on WHATS YOU PRACTICE ? I mean there's recycle .. thrift store type. There's green recepticles and black ones... and grey ones.. Do you think there should be red ones as well?

We , as communities.. have troubles galore with garbage. Some people consider people like me.. garbage... and MANY have tried to throw me away ... in the RED recepticle.. so to speak... and even got so far as the ULTRA tape job one might need to wrap that up. Fortunately.. a few very understanding, very bright people saw that I might be worth something.. to someone. Isn't everyone... I mean? ( another topic later.. )

Trash can be from used profilactics to ' people'... I am not one to throw away the ladder .. but you may still be in the dark ages. And as a side bar.. on that topic.. anyone here who feels the need to shame one who shows their ass... to me... is SHOWING THEIR ASS.

Feel free to comment on this... so that I may learn a more direct way of communicating with a board I feel is an asset.

Thanks

* To double clarify... THIS POST IS AN ATTEMPT AT COMMUNICATION FEED BACK. * I should have underlined the asset part and italisized the liabilty... but to be clear... YES.. I'm asking a question... on the main board... to get some feedback .. primarily because I want it.. and secondarily.. if you reply and it makes sence to what I was asking.. I'lll know I was on the track going the way I think I want to. And there is no ISLAND... **

Thanks

Jayne
Old 02-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When you sober up, and read what you have writen, you will, by all accounts, say "no more Sweet Red".

You seem to have some issues with something. Venting on a Hooker Board would indicate that you have moved onto the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

You probably need some help with what seems to be self esteme issues, but not from anybody here......
Old 02-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are not trash and oddly I get what you are saying.

Lots of hugs to you honey
Lisa
Old 02-02-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not understand.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There is too an Island.....
Old 02-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
You are not trash and oddly I get what you are saying.

Lots of hugs to you honey
Lisa
Ok Lisa, since you are the only one that gets it would you care to translate into English for us.

Trying to decide to just close it or if there is something of value to the board and to the general public here.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Ok Lisa, since you are the only one that gets it would you care to translate into English for us.
+1
Old 02-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
lovinfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think you put too much stock in what some people think, do, say....etc....."like water on a ducks back.....it just rolls right off! NO Worries!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Someone please explain?
Old 02-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly lovinfun

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=169293
Old 02-02-2011, 04:29 PM   #11
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Trying to decide to just close it or if there is something of value to the board and to the general public here.
I'd say it has plenty of entertainment value. :P Not to mention the "Posting While Intoxicated" public service announcement.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #12
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
I'd say it has plenty of entertainment value. :P Not to mention the "Posting While Intoxicated" public service announcement.
lol. That's why I looove you!

OP: What lisa and lovingfun said. Wish you well.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #13
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I always love to see other people posting whilst drunk....makes me feel better about when I write a drunken blog...
Old 02-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Hahaha! Very true.
We'll let it go for a while see how long this train will stay on the tracks
Old 02-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #15
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Damn... when I'm drunk I get super horny and want to f**k everything. I couldn't imagine being drunk and posting on eccie. That would kill the mood.. lmfao
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women