Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
What the hell? You ladies have us divided up and you have your names branded into our asses or something to mark your territory? Never knew that...up until now I'd have thought that providers could contact anyone else they wanted to and tell them anything they wanted to...hmm, strange...I'll have to rethink the hobby world now, not to mention looking in the mirror a bit more for that damn brand...
If you see Carkiddo's name there I'm gonna really be worried lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:28 PM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What the hell? You ladies have us divided up and you have your names branded into our asses or something to mark your territory? Never knew that...up until now I'd have thought that providers could contact anyone else they wanted to and tell them anything they wanted to...hmm, strange...I'll have to rethink the hobby world now, not to mention looking in the mirror a bit more for that damn brand...
You have no clue what I am talking about. You are way off hun so I will ignore this.

Chica, Pm coming up! You know I didn't mean to cause any trouble
Old 02-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Didn't really matter to me sweetie.

It is wrong for a provider to contact another provider's client and tell him that the provider he is seeing is in it just for the money. It is wrong. That creates drama. I'm sorry I had to say it. It is also wrong to play victim when you are the one starting drama.

Naomi,

No offense but that would not bother me. I don't think any provider is fucking me for other than my money......

Sixx
Old 02-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #19
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
If you see Carkiddo's name there I'm gonna really be worried lol.
I know right!! He's never been the jealous type though...

Quote:
You have no clue what I am talking about. You are way off hun so I will ignore this.
I'm trying to ignore it, believe me...but the entire concept of a provider having clients that other providers aren't supposed to contact at all is still disturbing me...do these guys know they've been placed in such a catagory? I've never heard of such a thing...
Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #20
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

what is this about?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #21
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Team Naomi

Quote:
What the hell? You ladies have us divided up and you have your names branded into our asses or something to mark your territory? ...
Naomi!! Pick me!! Pick me!! Over here!! Pick me!!
Old 02-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #22
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

first of I wasn't contacting him as your client because I had no idea he was referring to you I was contacting him regards to HIS POST and he made no mention of you and I am sorry if you got pissed off nothing I said was not mean or wrong so do not even try that with me...you are always voicing your opinions and up until now I had the utmost respect for you...but you are being a bitch and today I am not taking it....so get over it..you are the one who outed yourself not me.. and that is NOT (i never said the provider he was seeing was out for his money) what I said and you know it...and i have the message to prove it....
Quote:
Didn't really matter to me sweetie.

It is wrong for a provider to contact another provider's client and tell him that the provider he is seeing is in it just for the money. It is wrong. That creates drama. I'm sorry I had to say it. It is also wrong to play victim when you are the one starting drama.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #23
guest111111
Ambassador

Since i Am the mod in question by miss Vixen i will respond. Frist i am sorry for your loss... I too am going through the loss of a freind today... next.
"There are eccie guidelines that are being ignored and the moderators seem not to want to do there job."
lets state the facts... I told you that i would first look into the situation... obviously you wanted an immediate answer and any delay was not satisfactory to you.
I then suggested that this is not against board rules, and I suggested that you handle this privatley with the other party involved. If you wish to keep going on publicly about this issue... please lets do so.. but lets be sure that we have all the facts straight.. and lets remember, that becasue we dont give you the answer you want , doesn't mean that we are uninterested or indifferent. We are just interepreting the board rules for you and giving clarification where its needed. If you have a problem with another provider, keep it betweenteh two of you and do not make it public... it may come back to bite you in the ass...
Sharing of any pm's is forbidden... so we may need to rexamine this statement as well.
I am sorry that you feel that becasue your didn't get the answer you wanted that you feel slighted and like you were treated unfairly... I do have copies of all the pm's you and I sent back and forth and NOT ONCE were you treated rudely or unfailrly, instead i just expected you to act like a big girl and handle your differences with people on your own... If you wish to discuss this further, you have my pm addy...
Old 02-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Man, this has got to be the Quote of the Month:

"that the provider he is seeing is in it just for the money"

Old 02-02-2011, 02:56 PM   #25
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

i do have my big girl panties on and I too have all PMs saved...and I did PM you just now...and if you notice there is the word AND between my words showing they are two different issues...the guidelines I was referring to was PM's issue and than the issue concerning the moderator.. I never said the moderator violated guidelines...did I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docdave View Post
Since i Am the mod in question by miss Vixen i will respond. Frist i am sorry for your loss... I too am going through the loss of a freind today... next.
"There are eccie guidelines that are being ignored and the moderators seem not to want to do there job."
lets state the facts... I told you that i would first look into the situation... obviously you wanted an immediate answer and any delay was not satisfactory to you.
I then suggested that this is not against board rules, and I suggested that you handle this privatley with the other party involved. If you wish to keep going on publicly about this issue... please lets do so.. but lets be sure that we have all the facts straight.. and lets remember, that becasue we dont give you the answer you want , doesn't mean that we are uninterested or indifferent. We are just interepreting the board rules for you and giving clarification where its needed. If you have a problem with another provider, keep it betweenteh two of you and do not make it public... it may come back to bite you in the ass...
Sharing of any pm's is forbidden... so we may need to rexamine this statement as well.
I am sorry that you feel that becasue your didn't get the answer you wanted that you feel slighted and like you were treated unfairly... I do have copies of all the pm's you and I sent back and forth and NOT ONCE were you treated rudely or unfailrly, instead i just expected you to act like a big girl and handle your differences with people on your own... If you wish to discuss this further, you have my pm addy...
Old 02-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Naomi,

No offense but that would not bother me. I don't think any provider is fucking me for other than my money......

Sixx
Yes but specifically contacting a client of mine to trash me is not cool. She said way more than what I am willing to reveal publicly.

Quote:
I know right!! He's never been the jealous type though...
Don't know who you are referring to but I have nothing to be jealous of .. um.. HER about. I just don't appreciate people contacting my friends with intentions of hurting my image. I do not give a damn about providers contacting clients but when one contacts one of my clients and tries to bad mouth me it is wrong ESPECIALLY when she does not know me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
what is this about?
I will pm you.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docdave View Post
Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #28
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG you know that is not what happened see above post so stop trying to play the poor little victim....and trying to make me look like I was after you...
Quote:
Yes but specifically contacting a client of mine to trash me is not cool. She said way more than what I am willing to reveal publicly.

Don't know who you are referring to but I have nothing to be jealous of .. um.. HER about. I just don't appreciate people contacting my friends with intentions of hurting my image. I do not give a damn about providers contacting clients but when one contacts one of my clients and tries to bad mouth me it is wrong ESPECIALLY when she does not know me.

I will pm you.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
first of I wasn't contacting him as your client because I had no idea he was referring to you I was contacting him regards to HIS POST and he made no mention of you and I am sorry if you got pissed off nothing I said was not mean or wrong so do not even try that with me...you are always voicing your opinions and up until now I had the utmost respect for you...but you are being a bitch and today I am not taking it....so get over it..you are the one who outed yourself not me.. and that is NOT (i never said the provider he was seeing was out for his money) what I said and you know it...and i have the message to prove it....
I was going to start a thread about this yesterday but I didn't. I consulted with other providers about how to handle this situation before I pm'd you. What you did to me noone deserves it. Whether it's me, Soupy Sally or Busty betty it is not your place to warn someone about a provider they are seeing EXCLUSIVELY. Me and the man you Pm'd are extremely close. Noone deserves that. I would never do that to you or anyone else. It was just plain wrong. I don't wish you bad I wish you just the opposite. I wish you the best in everything that you do. Next time mind your own business.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #30
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
OMG you know that is not what happened see above post so stop trying to play the poor little victim....and trying to make me look like I was after you...
Ok whatever you say. Take this to the PMs. You can deny, bitch at me, curse me out or whatever else here.

NOW LET'S GET BACK TO TALKING ABOUT... SEX! These men have drama at home.. they do not come to eccie for drama!

Now .... let's call a truce! I am done!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women