Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #1
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down The Irish Vixen is speaking out

Since I joined this site and became active with posting I have always tried to keep my post thought provoking or light. I have never be rude to anyone and I have shown respect and clarified anything if someone may take something not the way I intended, I avoid the drama and follow eccie guidelines.Alot of time I will PM a person on their post and have NEVER said anything rude or disrespectful in these PM they are always send to supportive or offer advice in a nice way.. Two things that have happened in the last couple days that I am compelled to address now mind you I have just have a death so I am raw and probably why these things have bothered me. There are eccie guidelines that are being ignored and the moderators seem not to want to do there job. The only detail I will give is I saw a post I send a PM in support and well wish just advising to be careful..nothing rude or out of line the person replied saying thank you...now when I reply to a post I don't check the person's profile I just reply to the post the next thing I know is I get a PM from a provider one I actually like and respect based on her post and according to her PM se saw the PM I sent the guy who posted and to be honest I am not sure how she meant the message so I replied in a positive way than checked the guys profile..what a violation of guidelines...the second thing i check where I posted something and while searching i see a provider posted with my handle in her header so being confused I clicked it..while she has vixen in one of er handles and she has more than one I pm'd the moderator because that could cause some confusion..i than Pm her and she replied..WOW.I than posted a clarification post and the mod contacted me and was very indifferent not to mention had his facts wrong...I try and be nice and supportive and not take things perosnally...but what is the purpose of having guidelines that is disregarded or moderators who don't want to do that they need to? Now I usually will handle my problems myself with PM and yes I am emotional due a death but I am totally disgusted by the lack of respect people show and the rudeness of people.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:13 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not get a chance to call you back about this, but I would have suggested you handle it privately. No one on the main forum has any idea what this is about.

If someone is using a name like yours, it's tacky but not against the board rules. Maybe add something else to go with your name like, "The original Irish Vixen" so there will be no confusion.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #3
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I really don't think you should post your personal drama on the main board love...just my .02.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #4
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry for your loss, love. I hope the issues you are having get worked out satisfactorily. I'm sure everyone understands a bit of emotional turmoil considering the circumstances. I truly hope things get better.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Sorry to hear about your loss.....Time will heal I assure you of that

ECCIE.....these ladies need their powder room back stat!!!!! Get a move on will ya lol.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #6
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43083
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Sorry to hear about your loss.....Time will heal I assure you of that

ECCIE.....these ladies need their powder room back stat!!!!! Get a move on will ya lol.
+1
Old 02-02-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Irish Vixen,

What you did was wrong. What you are doing NOW posting this here is wrong. If you have already handled the situation.. saying you didn't know it was me he was referring to... then why even post it in public. Irish Vixen, You were at fault. You had no business to do what you did/say what you did. You have no business contacting ANYONE'S clients/friends. Just leave the situation alone and let it die.

This thread should be closed! You are doing nothing but fueling the fire. If you didn't want drama you wouldn't have posted this here. THIS SHOULD BE HANDLED VIA PM!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I'm very sorry for your loss, Ms Vixen.

If you have a problem with me as a Mod, and how I handle a situation, I personally would like to receive a PM from you. Not speaking for anyone else, but I am quite willing to discuss whatever about it. I have even been known to change my point of view occasionally.

If you still have an issue after that, you are always free to escalate it up the chain of command. We are each going to handle a given situation differently.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

And Naomi, YOU just outed yourself, no one else. I had no idea who she was referring to and I'm sure most of the 10's of thousands of members here that will read that, did not either.

As everyone else has said, it usually better to handle these things privately, PM or email.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:35 PM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
And Naomi, YOU just outed yourself, no one else. I had no idea who she was referring to and I'm sure most of the 10's of thousands of members here that will read that, did not either.

As everyone else has said, it usually better to handle these things privately, PM or email.
Chica, She knows what she did is wrong. I will explain later via PM. wrong is wrong.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The island has a place called fight club......I'm just saying.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Chica, She knows what she did is wrong. I will explain later via PM. wrong is wrong.
Maybe so, but no one else did or knew who she was referring to...until you told everyone it was you. Thats my point.

As I said and say again, It's much better to handle these things privately. Is anyone listening??

Dearhunter...
Old 02-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #13
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Maybe so, but no one else did or knew who she was referring to...until you told everyone it was you. Thats my point.
Didn't really matter to me sweetie.

It is wrong for a provider to contact another provider's client and tell him that the provider he is seeing is in it just for the money. It is wrong. That creates drama. I'm sorry I had to say it. It is also wrong to play victim when you are the one starting drama.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
Didn't really matter to me sweetie.

It is wrong for a provider to contact another provider's client and tell him that the provider he is seeing is in it just for the money. It is wrong. That creates drama. I'm sorry I had to say it. It is also wrong to play victim when you are the one starting drama.
Perhaps it matters to others? I will take my own advice and respond to your PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
It is wrong for a provider to contact another provider's client...
What the hell? You ladies have us divided up and you have your names branded into our asses or something to mark your territory? Never knew that...up until now I'd have thought that providers could contact anyone else they wanted to and tell them anything they wanted to...hmm, strange...I'll have to rethink the hobby world now, not to mention looking in the mirror a bit more for that damn brand...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women