Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
Jennatexas23
Account Disabled

User ID: 5483
Default Texting

I really don't mind texting at all but I biggest pet peeve is when I am driving and people are texting me. I usally ignore it until I park but by then Then he/she thinks I am ignoring them.
Another thing is when gents text me with over 20 msgs please keep it low like (I am running late or be there in 15mins) or old friends (I have seen you before this is _____ at a meeting can we meet at -:-- time. )

also if you come to see me please keep attention on me and not texting on your cell and ignore me. My attention is on you and I really want to please you hard to do that when your texting Doll.
Jennatexas23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #2
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree with u Jenna, I thought the "unwritten" rule was do not send a 2nd text until your 1st one has been replied 2 out of common courtesy , if I get more than 2, you get put in my stalker category
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:00 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default 3 texts = stalker.....hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
.... if I get more than 2, you get put in my stalker category
Whoa!! C'mon Sweet.....3 texts = stalker?!?!? Sometimes I send at least 2 by accident (fat fingers, bad cell phone, lousy service, etc.) The follow-up could just be me being anxious or excited....3 texts = stalker?? Do you think I can get a free-stalker pass up to maybe 4 or 5 texts before I get tagged with being a stalker.....please!?!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:20 AM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Whoa!! C'mon Sweet.....3 texts = stalker?!?!? Sometimes I send at least 2 by accident (fat fingers, bad cell phone, lousy service, etc.) The follow-up could just be me being anxious or excited....3 texts = stalker?? Do you think I can get a free-stalker pass up to maybe 4 or 5 texts before I get tagged with being a stalker.....please!?!
Agreed!!! I think it depends on the content of the text also. If I'm just sending a general text then I don't care if they reply or not. If I'm on my way to meet and get no answer whether it be phone or text then I mind. If I'm sending a general text and get no response then I send more that say things like "where you at" or "so you ignoring me now"....then I could see the stalker term applying.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:26 AM   #5
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

This goes both ways. I'm not a fan of texting period. Not to long ago I sent a provider all my screening info via email & PM. Once screened she emailed her phone number. We set a tenative time and I told her I would call about lunch time. I am heading to her area and give her a call. Leave voice mail. I get a text back. That's BS. I'm driving down the highway and I am in no position to read the text or reply. I call again and leave another message. I was just about to head back when she called.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Think of who you're dealing with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I'm not a fan of texting period. I'm driving down the highway and I am in no position to read the text or reply. I call again and leave another message. I was just about to head back when she called.
Budman, I get you!! But think of who you're dealing with, too. Any provider under 30 will text rather than call. That's just the way the "kids" are today. Besides, most times one of the parties "can't talk now" and needs the privacy of a text. Like I said before, all depends on the urgency, privacy, timing of the communication.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:37 AM   #7
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Budman, I get you!! But think of who you're dealing with, too. Any provider under 30 will text rather than call. That's just the way the "kids" are today. Besides, most times one of the parties "can't talk now" and needs the privacy of a text. Like I said before, all depends on the urgency, privacy, timing of the communication.
That is not true.

....providers under 30 are considered kids?
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:42 AM   #8
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Yah, that's right "kids"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
....providers under 30 are considered kids?
Of course wide-sweeping generalizations are not always true...but you get the point...and yes, to me, everyone under 30 is a "kid" (notice the quotes)....as in way younger than me...no offense intended....okay kiddo??
Old 02-02-2011, 07:02 AM   #9
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quick solution: Call your phone company and turn texting OFF. You lived before texting existed, and though you may think you need it you'll be happier if you get rid of it. If a man wants to talk to you he can call you as though you were a person, not type in abbreviated orders as though you were a computer.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:16 AM   #10
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Not everybody texts in abbreviated order and sometimes texting is better sweetheart....being hearing impaired myself, texting can at times eliminate misunderstanding. Now that doesn't mean I'm a fan of having a long drawn out conversation via text but there are those out there that would rather text.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #11
Jennatexas23
Account Disabled

User ID: 5483
Default Texting

Well I am 26 doll I am not a kid but I really don't like texting it very convenient at times. Like if your in a meeting or with family etc. Your right it all about the situation. Some of you brought up the pros and cons about it.
The only time to me it gets creepy is when I once had a guy send me up to 5 texts a day telling me I was the love of his life and how he could not wait to see me again. When we talked on the phone I asked him where we met before he said Tyler tx I have never been there before. That just was creepy to me.
Oh well and no way will I have a guy call me and text him back. I hate when my 16 yr old sister does this to me (GRRR) I call and she texts me What do you want .
Everyone have a good day and try to keep warm.
Jennatexas23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #12
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Texting has got alot of people in trouble. With a call you have a number but no record of what was said. Call me
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:44 AM   #13
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Texting is for some people and not others. All I ask is that people respect my decision for not texting, but a lot of clients don't. I understand that sometimes they may be in a situation where they can't talk, but when I'm out driving or shopping, I can't always answer a text. Plus, I really don't want to end up like that chick who walked into the fountain.

I just prefer to talk. What can be said in a 5 minute phone conversation takes 20 minutes of texting. UGH. Plus, I don't like the evidence trail that texting can leave.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #14
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennatexas23 View Post
Well I am 26 doll I am not a kid but I really don't like texting it very convenient at times. Like if your in a meeting or with family etc. Your right it all about the situation. Some of you brought up the pros and cons about it.
The only time to me it gets creepy is when I once had a guy send me up to 5 texts a day telling me I was the love of his life and how he could not wait to see me again. When we talked on the phone I asked him where we met before he said Tyler tx I have never been there before. That just was creepy to me.
Oh well and no way will I have a guy call me and text him back. I hate when my 16 yr old sister does this to me (GRRR) I call and she texts me What do you want .
Everyone have a good day and try to keep warm.
Simple solution answer when its convenient! Seriously if someone sent you a text they can wait a minute if they cant then then yes its a problem. However by the same token if its business dont make them wait 8, 10,12hrs for a response. If its something detailed just text them back letting them know your busy and will get back at them later.

Quote:
Yup! Not everyone is good at texting. Im young so its not a problem with me however i work with people who are twice or tripple my age and sometimes it takes them forever to text or send a good text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Agree with u Jenna, I thought the "unwritten" rule was do not send a 2nd text until your 1st one has been replied 2 out of common courtesy , if I get more than 2, you get put in my stalker category
Soo . .
Hobbyiest - "Hey how are you, is this a good time to chat with you?"
Provider - "Im doing well yes whats up?"
Hobbyiest - " I see your in town today I would like to meet up =)"
Provider - " Ok what time would you like to meet?"
Hobbyiest - " At X:00 oclock work for you?"

Provider - "No you're a stalker now!"

I've never heard of an unwritten rule Im just sayin

Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #15
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Kids? Really, I am under 30 and I am a grown ass woman. I hate stupid generalizations.

I am under 30 and I do not text. That someone leaves room for someone else to read what i have said. and what professional in any occupation does business via text? Its unprofessional and Tacky in my personal opinion. and on top of that I like to feel people out during our phone conversations that is impossible to do via text.
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women