Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #31
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
I personally don't mind traveling with another low volume provider. 2 Room suites are great because then no one has to leave when the other one has an appointment. Since I am mainly a tour only provider I like to have someone along with me evry once in a while. Then I have someone to eat with, maybe do a little gambling with as well.

Being Low volume is gets real boring sometimes on the road so tour buddies are great!
I assume you mean 2 bedroom suites, which at a minimum are 3 rooms? A typical two room suite enters into a sitting room (couch/chair/TV, etc.) with a separate bedroom. Unless you do you biz in the front/sitting room, having her stay in the room is kinda creepy for some. The whole "don't mind my girl, we'll be in the back." or "ya want to make this a 3 way?" isn't what we thought we were signing up for....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #32
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianax2x View Post
I never use the hotel sheets but bring my own. I usually buy queen sets. Take out the flat sheets and use those. They are very easy to pack if you roll them tight. I pack about six for two days and if there is laundry in the hotel wash them if i need more and wash before i leave. I have found lots of sets in Ross, Marshalls, Tj Maxx and Burlington on sale and i end up with a fitted sheet for myself. ( i don't like to use flat one at home anyway). I found this to be very convenient. Candles and air freshener are a necessity. And i always make sure the room is free of trash and looks like i just checked in ( if i am running out of time i just put all of the trash in the closet)..lol
Me too! I have one suitcase dedicated to sheets towels washcloths and hand towels. Mine. I washed them, bleached them, dried them. Nice high thread count sheets, fluffy towels - not hotel ones. I chased a Wyndham maid down once - she had my damn towels not theirs. (mine are better)

I though I was the only 'retentive' fool who traveled with linens! I feel so much better now. <yeah I have a couple of neat sheets and a latex sheet too sooooo>
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:06 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I assume you mean 2 bedroom suites, which at a minimum are 3 rooms? A typical two room suite enters into a sitting room (couch/chair/TV, etc.) with a separate bedroom. Unless you do you biz in the front/sitting room, having her stay in the room is kinda creepy for some. The whole "don't mind my girl, we'll be in the back." or "ya want to make this a 3 way?" isn't what we thought we were signing up for....

Yes, you have 2 full bedrooms each with its own bath, with the living room in the middle, kitchen and dining as well. I never share an incall with another provider though...too much can go wrong, and guys have always complained that they don't like knowing another person is there. I don't even like staying at the same hotel if I know another provider is there...especially if she is on the same darn floor.

I had an incident in Memphis where they put a girl I knew right next door to me and she was VERY high volume. From 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. she had guys in and out. I called the front desk and asked to be moved because someone was smoking lol. I did not want to draw attention to her or myself, and they were happy to move me.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #34
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

These are great ideas. Thank you for sharing
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women