Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #76
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Let's ask Carkido, He's bound to have the answer.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #77
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

i have said it before and will say it again hte best review i can get is if the gentlemen leaves me smiling and relaxed and wants to see me repeatly..I think reviews are overated after the first couple which are needed to give both parties crediblity. Most of my regular BFE's have never written a a review and I love that and I see them regualrly that is why I travel up north so often to see my BFE's up there..come home rest and see my BFE's here..rest and so on....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:34 AM   #78
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulbailey View Post
The question I have been asking myself recently. After me first few reviews I preferred not to be reviewed by those who visited, trust me I have my reasons and it has nothing to do with the service I provide. Please don't ge tmem wrong I truly appreciate anyone who will take the time out to give a review. I do find that unless you are very well known it does help to have new reviews. I guess it is time for a refresher.
I feel you Bailey.. and I've seen you in person ma, you are beautiful! I digress.. not everyone is a 'review' writer, and sometimes even if the hobbyist thinks that he is doing everyone as service by writing a review he is not. But let's say that everyone that writes you a review does a bang-up job; the question becomes how many times can you write the same service and same activities in different words? Okay, we know that the provider is not b&s, her service is up to standards if not more, and what is on her menu. Then what? Until you offer a different service they pretty much get to be redundant. BBBJ or CBJ, then Mish, K9, Cowgirl, RCG, blah blah blah...

Reading something very recently it occured to me that though I could feel the story, the way the storyteller conveyed it made it seem weak, almost a disservice to the event itself. The flaw was not in the subject but with the person reporting it, like a movie with a good plot and bad actors. What makes a good session a weak review? On the flipside, what constitutes an exceptional review?

Some providers are YMMV, but with much of the better known and quality providers, this is more than likely not the case. Perhaps I am speaking out of hand, but in MY case this is not true... regardless of where you see my ad, what handle you schedule under, or how well known you are anywhere my service level remains pretty much the same.

With providers that have already proven themselves, after a certain point it pretty much becomes the same review but with different scenarios. Then again, everyone's scenario is going to be different no matter what.. so how many reviews does it really take to get the point that they are meant to get across? IMHO, a hobbyist should have more than one avenue of reviewing, and should use more than just one site as a resource for writing reviews. A provider, no matter how esteemed she is among one group, should be seen as a luxury as opposed to a commodity.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:34 AM   #79
bestoralntexas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16633
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
A provider, no matter how esteemed she is among one group, should be seen as a luxury as opposed to a commodity.
I like that Ms. Daphne!

Ok, so for each provider it is different, and each of us is unique.
For me, I watched the Hobby online for years, before I even joined a board, and did not intend on taking new clients, or reviewing when i joined.
But that 1st review, I got addicted. I like the critique, and the constant evaluation. On the same note, i want to know what is off if it is; or else I can't fix it. But on the other side of my liking reviews, I dont want to be doing them when I hit 35, I figure I need to evolve or find a new past time.
For me, it is not how many is enough, but at what age will I stop doing them, and retire. Ive been in the game a long time, and i choose to gracefully exit just as i entered, quietly. I think that I will enjoy this bit of time I am reviewing, and that my quiet will be more sooner than later. But the kicker is, while most providers retire, and there reviews are shuffled into the closet of skeletons; I will still be vary proud of mine, and will introduce myself as a retired hooker. Its enough when we each say enough, its a joke when we say enough, retire, get in a relationship or whatever, then that ends; and low and behold Provider ____ IS back. If it is enough for you, then L'Chaim.
But for me, i do what i do, for me, not for the cash, the john, or the ten minutes of fame; just for my own sick purposes!

good morning everyone! and naomi, your tits are exceptional!
bestoralntexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:18 AM   #80
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
Can we please restore the powder room so we can get back to reading about Wakeup?

Threads like this are too painful to be in the open.
Yes!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #81
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie View Post
This thought has been running thru my mind, How many reviews are enough?
How many reviews does it take to make your self known? When is enough enough?
Carlie
When I started, I thought that it was important for a provider to have at least a few reviews. After a while, I only wanted to see providers with zero reviews who also didn't advertise anywhere. The last provider I saw before meeting my fiancee and ending my hobby life, fell into that category. I got her name from another hobbyist and saw her regularly and exclusively up until I stopped hobbying.

She was never late, she never cancelled, she always returned calls, emails and texts promptly and no matter what time I wanted to schedule (which was always on a Friday or Saturday evening), it was available. There was zero drama. If, for some reason, I ever became single again, I'd look for the same thing - no reviews, no ads and a preference for a few repeat, multihour clients, over always seeking new business.

I'm sure that making that business model work is difficult and takes time, but I figure that a provider who can draw and maintain a small number of regular clients without ads or reviews, is probably going to be a better match for someone like me, who preferred a more personal experience seeing the same provider every week or two. Reviews probably matter the most to clients who are more interested in seeing lots of different providers.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #82
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

very well said and although you can ask a gentlemen not to do a review to keep low key he will do what he wants and sadly here there is no way for us to see some of what he has wrtitten and he can create his own off the wall version of events...so basically we have no control if a guy writes a review or not.....i had one write one on my on e.com when all te BS was happening even though I asked him not to keep both of us UTR and when I toured agained he emailed me and i wouldn't see him again..because of his lack of respect for my request and it was a great review...
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
I feel you Bailey.. and I've seen you in person ma, you are beautiful! I digress.. not everyone is a 'review' writer, and sometimes even if the hobbyist thinks that he is doing everyone as service by writing a review he is not. But let's say that everyone that writes you a review does a bang-up job; the question becomes how many times can you write the same service and same activities in different words? Okay, we know that the provider is not b&s, her service is up to standards if not more, and what is on her menu. Then what? Until you offer a different service they pretty much get to be redundant. BBBJ or CBJ, then Mish, K9, Cowgirl, RCG, blah blah blah...

Reading something very recently it occured to me that though I could feel the story, the way the storyteller conveyed it made it seem weak, almost a disservice to the event itself. The flaw was not in the subject but with the person reporting it, like a movie with a good plot and bad actors. What makes a good session a weak review? On the flipside, what constitutes an exceptional review?

Some providers are YMMV, but with much of the better known and quality providers, this is more than likely not the case. Perhaps I am speaking out of hand, but in MY case this is not true... regardless of where you see my ad, what handle you schedule under, or how well known you are anywhere my service level remains pretty much the same.

With providers that have already proven themselves, after a certain point it pretty much becomes the same review but with different scenarios. Then again, everyone's scenario is going to be different no matter what.. so how many reviews does it really take to get the point that they are meant to get across? IMHO, a hobbyist should have more than one avenue of reviewing, and should use more than just one site as a resource for writing reviews. A provider, no matter how esteemed she is among one group, should be seen as a luxury as opposed to a commodity.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #83
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne;977172
Guys [B
who do[/B] rely only on reviews are missing out on some of the best companions out there though, as many women who make the big bucks have ZERO reviews. Obviously there are more ways to get business than from the boards alone. Some of my best clients were actually referred to me by other ladies and gents that don't post on review boards....THANK YOU!
Ok it is either a review or a referral, not much of a difference you still have an idea of what to expect. I have a friend in the hobby that I trust and has referred me to some great providers that do not advertise, and have no reviews but I did have info before booking.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #84
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcars1966 View Post
Ok it is either a review or a referral, not much of a difference you still have an idea of what to expect. I have a friend in the hobby that I trust and has referred me to some great providers that do not advertise, and have no reviews but I did have info before booking.
Yea...I know a lot of guys that do that!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #85
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
i had one write one on my on e.com when all te BS was happening even though I asked him not to keep both of us UTR and when I toured agained he emailed me and i wouldn't see him again..because of his lack of respect for my request and it was a great review...
So do you have a "no review" policy on this site as well for potential clients who see you? Just curious.

For me I usually willl write a review if the service was exceptionally good, maginal, or definitely a bad session. If the session was a good one ill ask the provider if its ok if I can write a review. If the service was marginal, or just plain bad......I won't ask her either way as id just write the review.

Now if she had a no review policy prior to me seeing her, I probably wouldn't see her as I don't know what to expect. And if I don't plan on seeing her anyway again for marginal or poor service, the review I write after should I choose too serves more of a purpose for helping the hobbyists out to make more informed decisions.

But definitely if the ladys service is spectacular......and she says she has a no review policy.....I wouldn't have any issue abiding. No reason to jeopardize comfortability. Hard to find ATF's.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #86
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with gimmethat. You should not have to ask if service sucked lol. I mean like she would say, "Sure babe, go ahead and rip me up."

I will say I have been very fortunate in seeing guys who review me where it will bring me the most business. At the very least, they will review me on the board they have membership and copy it to another board that actually helps me.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #87
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
So do you have a "no review" policy on this site as well for potential clients who see you? Just curious.

For me I usually willl write a review if the service was exceptionally good, maginal, or definitely a bad session. If the session was a good one ill ask the provider if its ok if I can write a review. If the service was marginal, or just plain bad......I won't ask her either way as id just write the review.

Now if she had a no review policy prior to me seeing her, I probably wouldn't see her as I don't know what to expect. And if I don't plan on seeing her anyway again for marginal or poor service, the review I write after should I choose too serves more of a purpose for helping the hobbyists out to make more informed decisions.

But definitely if the ladys service is spectacular......and she says she has a no review policy.....I wouldn't have any issue abiding. No reason to jeopardize comfortability. Hard to find ATF's.
agreed!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #88
FatBastard
BANNED

I want a review or two as verification and they should be spaced out like maybe every other month or so. What scares the hell out of me though is when I read the reviews, I go look at the reviewer too. I don't think providers want to be reviewed by some person who has 100 reviews in the past year. To me that diminishes her desirability somewhat....likewise, I will not see someone who has had 20 reviews in 3 months. Hopefully you guys understand the point I am making.
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #89
lovinfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Reviews are important for both parties, I always look at the person doing the review to determine what type of provider the reviewer perfers and how they review those providers.........i don't think anyone would walk into a bookstore and buy a book with out looking at the cover first. I don't think any of us base our entire perspective on a review or soley on anothers suggestion....however it gives you a peak inside the book....it just doesn't tell the whole story!
lovinfun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women