Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70389
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #61
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe I posted a thread. It is clear the provider has a problem. You ladies hi-jacked her thread. How was she supposed to response to that. Last I checked threads stay on topic.......no

Now I have no problem reading ladies flirt with each other, as I am trying to get to Memphis to flirt with Megan and maybe a bit more.

The provider posted her feelings on people making fun of her and calling her post wacky in so many words. Apparently she is having some personal problems to, and she felt the need to tell the community about it. Maybe she should not had did that, but she did. She is still human as we are.

Lisa
Old 02-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #62
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe she is unresponsive to her own post because unlike the post-whore clique, she's not glued to the computer awaiting each and every response on this thread, in real time.

Geezus.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #63
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Jeez, it's a DISCUSSION board. In order to have a DISCUSSION, the post would have to be coherent. It wasn't. No one was making fun of her or calling her names. We decided to spice up what seemed a mostly nonsensical thread with a little bit of fun, that frankly had nothing to do with the mostly nonsensical original post. If the girl has problems she needs to get off her chest, then she is more than welcome to and Dannie and Lisa I would think you'd both know that I'm pretty soft-hearted most of the time. I assumed the OP was simply making the comical mistake that most of us have of Posting While Intoxicated and thought nothing more of it. Just like the other ladies.

For Christ's sake, stop making her a martyr and us the executioners. No one is brandishing weapons against her.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #64
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Damn I thought we were going to see a cat fight
Old 02-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I love it when providers who can't get back into an open Powder Room get all, that time of the month, on each other in open forums...It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...

If I can get back into the Powder Room I'm sure you "ladies" can too...
Old 02-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #66
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Maybe she is unresponsive to her own post because unlike the post-whore clique, she's not glued to the computer awaiting each and every response on this thread, in real time.

Geezus.
Ya don't have to be a part of the "post-whore" clique to respond to your own post...
Old 02-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #67
beautifulbailey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 43083
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Like many other ladies posting in this thread, at one time I made fun of her posts. I did a little research and I wish I wouldn't have poked fun. Actually, I'm really surprised at some of you....

She is obviously hurting and asking for help in really the only way she knows how. If you can't say anything nice, then STFU.

Geezus I will be glad when some of you can get back to spamming the henhouse....
+1 the majority of the replies to this post had nothing to do with whatever the OP was trying to express. She is obviously going through something and no ECCIE (especially the main forum) is not the place she should have gone for help. Someone should start a new thread called "Lets stroke each others ego's".

CC PLEASE close this thread.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #68
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulbailey View Post
Someone should start a new thread called "Lets stroke each others ego's".
That's actually a great idea! Done.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #69
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

So has anyone tried to call her? PM her? See if she needs help?
Old 02-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #70
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
I believe I posted a thread. It is clear the provider has a problem. You ladies hi-jacked her thread. How was she supposed to response to that. Last I checked threads stay on topic.......no

Now I have no problem reading ladies flirt with each other, as I am trying to get to Memphis to flirt with Megan and maybe a bit more.

The provider posted her feelings on people making fun of her and calling her post wacky in so many words. Apparently she is having some personal problems to, and she felt the need to tell the community about it. Maybe she should not had did that, but she did. She is still human as we are.

Lisa
Don't threaten me with a good time!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #71
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Banned by China!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Ya don't have to be a part of the "post-whore" clique to respond to your own post...
Val, How do I get to be part of the "post-whore" clique?!? Are you in charge?? If not, who is in charge of the "post-whore" clique?? Just asking....
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #72
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Val, How do I get to be part of the "post-whore" clique?!? Are you in charge?? If not, who is in charge of the "post-whore" clique?? Just asking....
You should ask Dannie...she's the one who made it up....I'm sure she'd love to enlighten you!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:28 PM   #73
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews

"+1 the majority of the replies to this post had nothing to do with whatever the OP was trying to express. She is obviously going through something and no ECCIE (especially the main forum) is not the place she should have gone for help. Someone should start a new thread called "Lets stroke each others ego's".

I would REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHICH PART OF THIS POST IN THIS THREAD INDICATED I WAS HAVING ANY PERSONAL PROBLEMS.. WHAT SO EVER? CLEARLY.. THE CLICK CULT LIKE BEHAVIOR I CAN NOT IGNORE .. ON JUST THE LAST FEW REPLIES... STEMS FROM ONE .. WHO POSTS MORE THAN THEY FUCK... OR THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK OTHER THREADS BEFORE RESPONDING.... AND THEN , AS IT IS IN MOST BULLY TERROR (ist) situations.... one dumb C.. follows the leader before the entire community only recalls what the last idiot said about them.

This was actually a test.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Gentleman... excluded ... since the only ones participating are the ones who COULD HAVE ALREADY CLOSED THE THREAD.. BUT HAVE NOT.

laughing inside... and planning my next ..better than a post... action.

good lord.

as far as the quote I began THIS REPLY with.... TO ME.. AND PROBABLY TO MOST ANYONE NOW READING WHAT YOU TURNED INTO A REDICULOUS HI JACK RINGO NUT CASE THREAD... it Does NOT matter WHO threw this .01 cent in the pot... but CLEARLY its just another attempt at alienation... : My post had zero to do with any personal problems. It was actually... as I KNOW YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AWARE OF..unless I give you too much credit.. which is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE... but anyway.. it was an attempt at deeper than fukin dirt writting... or BANTAR..... which is now ... what I AM SURE OF... a wasted time of my mind, spirit and concern.

My opinion of this board just went BELOW what ASPD and AFTER HOURS CENTRAL WERE... and I hope its outcome is the same.

THANKS FOR YOUR PUSH OUT THE DOOR. YOU'LL NOT FORGET ME... IT WILL JUST BE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT. WOMEN. NOT LADIES.

TOUCHE
Old 02-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #74
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Damn, all I did was go to dinner! I agree, lets move on shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
Suddenly this thread is no fun anymore.

CHICA!!!! Where are you and that magic "locked" button?! :P
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women