Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #1
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Back again to wreak havoc on the libtards and other crazies

My computer crapped out recently and I got thrown off of the ECCIE website. I don't know if it is the moderators or the system but nothing could recover my password or get me a reboot that worked. So I have had to create a new name (maybe in the future I can get the original Barleycorn back) to get back to where I once belong.

A lot of things happened while I was gone. (side note: I almost didn't come back. After a few weeks away, I was less interested than usual. I just lost the habit.)
The democrats have gone ape shit insane more than usual. Calling for a special prosecutor/counsel dispite no evidence of a crime. Can you imagine how an episode of Law and Order would go in the same circumstance; Lt. Olivia: I demand a indictment. ADA: On what grounds? LO: Just because... ADA: Because what? LO: I don't like him personally. ADA: Not many people do in New York but we don't indict for poor social skills. LO: (thinking) I think he likes young girls, very young girls. ADA: You think or you know? LO: I know that I think that. ICE TEA: Yeah, I think that too. ADA: Good enough for me. I'll draw up the papers
No proof, no evidence, no case and we have the left calling for impeachment.

A lot of fake news out there. The New York Times alleges that Trump threatened Comey (with what we don't know) to get him to drop the probe into Flynn...at least that's what they said based on a memo that no one has seen read to the reporter of the Times over the phone by someone (we don't know who) close to Comey. Comey is legally required to report any pressure or obstruction but he didn't. In fact, under oath Comey told Congress that no one was obstructing anything.
The Washington Post reported that Trump gave up classified information to the Russians. First, the president can declassify anything at will just like Truman did when he told Stalin about the atomic bomb at Yalta. Even then of the six people who were in the room, none of them have publicly come forward to confirm the story

A lot of things missed; the Pentagon has a slush fund from overpriced fuel? This happened during the Obama years when the military (and the airlines) were forced to pay high prices for fuel for years in advance. Who was overseeing the Pentagon in those days? Starts with an O, ends with an A.

China has decapitated our humint (human intelligence) in their country by shooting our spies or arresting them. More fallout from the Hillary server? Happened during the Obama years.

Too boring to go into the rest but the democrats are sounding old and tired (did I mention crazy?)

So we have a $100 billion plus deal with the Saudis and the democrats have sent out representatives to complain. Yes, to complain that an American destroyer and crew may get to stay home (or go to some other trouble spot) because a Saudi destroyer is taking their place in the Gulf. Of a squadron of F-16s flown by Saudis may allow a squadron of US planes to refit and rest. The main bellyacher (chosen by the leadership of the dems) is from Connecticutt. If the Saudis had purchases a submarine from Electric Boat, I think he would be all for it. If some dipshit wants to say that the Saudis can't be trusted, you're already on the hook for that Iranian deal that Obama made to a truly evil government.

I noticed that Trump got all the honors that Obama didn't get. The king showed up at the airport and Trump did not bow. Melania had her hand shaken and she was not (nor Ivanka) wearing a head scarf.

Yeah, a lot has gone on but the democrats have not turned the page from 20 January.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:35 PM   #2
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Is your other handle JD Barleycorn?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Welcome back. You're gonna love the latest batch of liberal liars here. Especially " seArgent shitburner " , aka Lube Wide Ass or Luke_Wyatt.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
My computer crapped out recently and I got thrown off of the ECCIE website. I don't know if it is the moderators or the system but nothing could recover my password or get me a reboot that worked. So I have had to create a new name (maybe in the future I can get the original Barleycorn back) to get back to where I once belong.
If you send an email to websupport@eccie.net from the email address connected to the JD account they can reset your password for you.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 03:54 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Your still the same ole pussy ass snowflake and Gay Rey is still parroting shit he has no clue as to the meaning of.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #6
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Welcome back. You're gonna love the latest batch of liberal liars here. Especially " seArgent shitburner " , aka Lube Wide Ass or Luke_Wyatt.
Did you see my challenge for you Gay Lengua?
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:09 PM   #7
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You were gone? And now you're back, clueless and as full of shit as always. Too many factual errors in your narrative to even consider correcting or bringing you up to speed.

When the website changed from ASPD to ECCIE and I locked myself out of my screen name, it took one whole PM to get back into my screen name.
And a whole hour wait. To change screen names.
You don't know if it's the moderators? Or the system? I can tell by the lack of questioning your own abilities or your equipment that you sure act like the old jdouche. And that "email a password" feature that works for everyone else doesn't work for you?
In other words, the FBI seized your computer as evidence in a "forbidden topic" investigation. Originating in Thailand?
Some things never change.

Quote:

A lot of things happened while I was gone. (side note: I almost didn't come back. After a few weeks away, I was less interested than usual. I just lost the habit.)
The democrats have gone ape shit insane more than usual. Calling for a special prosecutor/counsel dispite no evidence of a crime. Can you imagine how an episode of Law and Order would go in the same circumstance; Lt. Olivia: I demand a indictment. ADA: On what grounds? LO: Just because... ADA: Because what? LO: I don't like him personally. ADA: Not many people do in New York but we don't indict for poor social skills. LO: (thinking) I think he likes young girls, very young girls. ADA: You think or you know? LO: I know that I think that. ICE TEA: Yeah, I think that too. ADA: Good enough for me. I'll draw up the papers

A lot of fake news out there. The New York Times alleges that Trump threatened Comey (with what we don't know) to get him to drop the probe into Flynn...at least that's what they said based on a memo that no one has seen read to the reporter of the Times over the phone by someone (we don't know who) close to Comey. Comey is legally required to report any pressure or obstruction but he didn't. In fact, under oath Comey told Congress that no one was obstructing anything.
The Washington Post reported that Trump gave up classified information to the Russians. First, the president can declassify anything at will just like Truman did when he told Stalin about the atomic bomb at Yalta. Even then of the six people who were in the room, none of them have publicly come forward to confirm the story

A lot of things missed; the Pentagon has a slush fund from overpriced fuel? This happened during the Obama years when the military (and the airlines) were forced to pay high prices for fuel for years in advance. Who was overseeing the Pentagon in those days? Starts with an O, ends with an A.

China has decapitated our humint (human intelligence) in their country by shooting our spies or arresting them. More fallout from the Hillary server? Happened during the Obama years.

Too boring to go into the rest but the democrats are sounding old and tired (did I mention crazy?)

So we have a $100 billion plus deal with the Saudis and the democrats have sent out representatives to complain. Yes, to complain that an American destroyer and crew may get to stay home (or go to some other trouble spot) because a Saudi destroyer is taking their place in the Gulf. Of a squadron of F-16s flown by Saudis may allow a squadron of US planes to refit and rest. The main bellyacher (chosen by the leadership of the dems) is from Connecticutt. If the Saudis had purchases a submarine from Electric Boat, I think he would be all for it. If some dipshit wants to say that the Saudis can't be trusted, you're already on the hook for that Iranian deal that Obama made to a truly evil government.

I noticed that Trump got all the honors that Obama didn't get. The king showed up at the airport and Trump did not bow. Melania had her hand shaken and she was not (nor Ivanka) wearing a head scarf.

Yeah, a lot has gone on but the democrats have not turned the page from 20 January.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:25 PM   #8
bamscram
Valued Poster

He couldn't come up with 500$ in bit coins.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:04 PM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

A lot of things happened while I was gone. (side note: I almost didn't come back. After a few weeks away, I was less interested than usual. I just lost the habit.)This site is your sole reason to keep up on current events of this import? Which by your "rant" it's obvious you still don't have a clue.

The country has gone apeshit. The deputy AG answered the call of both dems and repubs for a special counsel. Because the president admitted he had been thinking of firing Comey for some time. His reason for firing him was lost in all the different and conflicting senarios coming out of the white house. The right is in on the discussion about impeachment. Saying there is no evidence an investigation should be opened is unbelieveable.
And all you can do is to compare the situation to a TV show.

A lot of fake news out there. The New York Times alleges that Trump threatened Comey (with what we don't know) to get him to drop the probe into Flynn...at least that's what they said based on a memo that no one has seen read to the reporter of the Times over the phone by someone (we don't know who) close to Comey. Comey is legally required to report any pressure or obstruction but he didn't. In fact, under oath Comey told Congress that no one was obstructing anything.The threat you're talking about, without knowing anything about it, was a tweet. Everyone saw it. Except you.
Comey will testify in an open setting here shortly. You'll see the memo then.
And it's a good thing you're not under oath. Because it's your favorite kind of fake story. A no-show the part of a transcript that shoots you down.
Except you believe the fake story and call the real story fake. He didn't say no one and he didn't say that nothing was obstructed. There is a thread here that clearly explains why and includes the whole transcript.

You can't get on a hooker board so you are cut off from the real world?

You're pathetic.

A lot of things missed; the Pentagon has a slush fund from overpriced fuel? This happened during the Obama years when the military (and the airlines) were forced to pay high prices for fuel for years in advance. So mr. fake news, how are the airlines forced to pay high prices on the open market, for years in advance, and the pentagon ended up with the profits?

Yes, this is the real jdouche.
No links, fake news, belief of the impossible, and analysis of all the bullshit into a form only a fox news devotee wouldn't recoil from.
Who was overseeing the Pentagon in those days? Starts with an O, ends with an A.

I noticed that Trump got all the honors that Obama didn't get. The king showed up at the airport and Trump did not bow. Melania had her hand shaken and she was not (nor Ivanka) wearing a head scarf. No you didn't notice. Some one told you that. Because trump did bow

Sorry. that's all the time I can spare for your bullshit. So much uncondemned.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:38 PM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your still the same ole pussy ass snowflake and Gay Rey is still parroting shit he has no clue as to the meaning of
Ironically, you are in fact still the same ole pussy ass snowflake and you are still parroting shit you have no clue as to the meaning of!

DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:49 PM   #11
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Did you see my challenge for you Gay Lengua?
Was that a hot dog eating contest?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 07:24 PM   #12
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I tried that four times and each time I clicked on the link and pasted the new temporary password, it said NO and you have four more tries. I kind of gave up on it.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:32 PM   #13
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Was watching the news earlier today and Trump's speech today was being compared to Kennedy's "the torch is passed", Reagan's "tear down this wall", and Sadat's "peace with Israel" speeches. Too bad the libtard's eyes are so full of shit that they missed it.

Munchie, still grasping I see and even willing to make libelous claims to cover for your defeat. Trump, who stands over six feet tall, did lean over (not bow) for the chain to be put around his neck by a stooped over, old man who stands about 5' 5" tall. So much for your veracity and personal hygiene.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:18 PM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Is your other handle JD Barleycorn?
yes!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:19 PM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I tried that four times and each time I clicked on the link and pasted the new temporary password, it said NO and you have four more tries. I kind of gave up on it.
go to the moderators, they'll help you with that.

you need to email them about your problem.

I had to do that too one time.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women