Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
"{vb:raw show}"
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 05:21 PM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

Are all you lemmings going to hold gay rey's hand?
Or will the smell of shit in his pants drive you away?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:32 PM   #17
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You don't tell me what to do, you fat fuck. I will apologize if and when you prove you haven't lied about your military service on this board. Got that, douchebag? Everyone knows you're a liar. And you know we know you're a liar. And deep down you want to 'fess up but you're too chicken-shit, aintcha?

How about this revealing post from the shitbucket?

Translation - Please leave me alone. My lies are no worse than anyone else's. I live in Texas and nobody likes me so I lie about my military service to impress all the veterans here and bask in respect I don't deserve. In reality I am a self-loathing pussy who needs to compensate for my many obvious shortcomings by making up stories about serving in two wars, taking shrapnel to the brain and earning fictitious ranks. If I was a journalist my name would be Brian Williams.

Funny how nobody doubts Rey Lengua served. Real men don't brag about it. Anywhere.
Sound like you deflecting and protecting your lover Gay Lengua Bahhhh hahhahahahahhah you are such a pussy- I wished I live in pittsburg I would offer the same challenge to you shit face.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:46 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default "My Name Is LubedAss and I Am an Alcoholic..."

Hey Lubey... remember when you joined AA and started working the 12 Steps? Well then, it should be easier for you to do the 14 Questions. No need to answer them all at once. Start with the first 1-2, and then HFC (your "sponsor") will let you know when it's time for you to move on to the next one! He's a pro... we'll try to make the whole process of "recovery" as painless as possible for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post

1. What was your MOS while you were in the Army?

2. Where did you go to Basic Combat Training/One Station Unit Training at?

3. Where did you go to Advanced Individual Training?

4. From what year to what year did you serve?

5. How long did it take you to get from one rank to the next one, starting from when you were an E-1? For example, E-1 to E2; E2 to E3;

6. What positions did you hold when you "were" a Sergeant? When you "were" a Staff Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant First Class? When you "were" a Master Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant Major? [This is a multi-part question; each part must be answered.]

7. You claimed combat deployments, where did you combat deploy, and what years?

8. What was your duty position when you combat deployed?

9. What's "REDCON1", without researching it, and when would you say it? Give an example of when you used it.

10. Where did you accumulate your points from?

11. What's a typical day in garrison like?

12. What's a typical day in the field like?

13. What's a typical day like when you go out to the field?

14. From the time you get information that you're about to go on a mission, till the time you go on a mission, what are the general things that happen?
[/color]
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #19
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Hey Lubey... remember when you joined AA and started working the 12 Steps? Well then, it should be easier for you to do the 12 Questions. No need to answer them all at once. Start with the first 1-2, and then HFC (your "sponsor") will let you know when it's time for you to move on to the next one! He's a pro... we'll try to make the whole process of "recovery" as painless as possible for you!
Careful, Lustylad. It was recently determined that discussion of alcohol abuse is prohibited by the site admins.

Remember?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2026569&highlight=

LMFAO!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
Careful, Lustylad. It was recently determined that discussion of alcohol abuse is prohibited by the site admins.

Remember?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2026569&highlight=

LMFAO!

Oh shit, I forgot! Ya think dickmuncher will hit the RTM button on me again? Or start another thread whining to the mods?
Old 05-21-2017, 06:07 PM   #21
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

Quote:
Oh shit, I forgot! Ya think dickmuncher will hit the RTM button on me again?
Nah, I imagine he's given up on that.

Instead, he'll probably just call you stupid. Or a douche-bag. Those seem to be his go-to debating tactics when he's confused and at a loss for words. Which is almost all the time.

Unfortunately for him, that's all he's got!
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:14 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Gay Rey is hitting the rtm button like a one arm drummer!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:35 PM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Sound like you deflecting and protecting your lover Gay Lengua Bahhhh hahhahahahahhah you are such a pussy- I wished I live in pittsburg I would offer the same challenge to you shit face.
Cock stalker.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #24
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a question for the OP. What do you want to gain from this thread?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:52 PM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
Respect
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 07:09 PM   #26
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
He knows his days as LubedAss are numbered. HFC and the stolen valor detectives are hard on his heels. He can't escape the pressure and ridicule. So he wants an excuse to deactivate his account. Then he can return under a brand new handle and persona. He's worn this one out. No amount of lube will ease the pain in his ravaged rectum anymore.

Remember how underconstruction did the same thing? Deactivated his account, then popped up a few days later as wombraider. Or look at i'va biggen (ekim008). He's reincarnated his pathetic chimp-ass as bamscram. It's not against eccie rules to re-register under a new handle, as long as you deactivate the old one.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:30 PM   #27
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He may have already done this in the past.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:02 PM   #28
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
What I will gain and I will answer you honestly is proof that most people specifically Rey Lengua are full of shit- they know they won't meet another hobbyist in public for obvious reasons.

R.M- I have a question for you- please tell me what did Rey Leguna gain from this thread he posted last week: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...304&highlight=
Old 05-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #29
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
He knows his days as LubedAss are numbered. HFC and the stolen valor detectives are hard on his heels. He can't escape the pressure and ridicule. So he wants an excuse to deactivate his account. Then he can return under a brand new handle and persona. He's worn this one out. No amount of lube will ease the pain in his ravaged rectum anymore.

Remember how underconstruction did the same thing? Deactivated his account, then popped up a few days later as wombraider. Or look at i'va biggen (ekim008). He's reincarnated his pathetic chimp-ass as bamscram. It's not against eccie rules to re-register under a new handle, as long as you deactivate the old one.
keep dreaming this handle and my bio will remain the same until I decide to leave this site- who died and made you a judge where I have to answer your 12 questions as if I am on trial? You are out of your fucking mind moron and I love the fact that you hate that I am still here- you mad because I got your butt buddy Av8R banned?
Old 05-21-2017, 08:43 PM   #30
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
What I will gain and I will answer you honestly is proof that most people specifically Rey Lengua are full of shit- they know they won't meet another hobbyist in public for obvious reasons.

R.M- I have a question for you- please tell me what did Rey Leguna gain from this thread he posted last week: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...304&highlight=
Think about this for one minute. Now why would you ask me about another member? I am only responsible for my post and threads. Should you not be asking him that question? Are you thinking clearly?
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women