Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2017, 09:25 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That hotel is known for busts...over a long time span

Stay safe..screen harder
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySyan View Post
I am not completely sure of the accuracy of this information but I figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone can use it for anything...
I was told that if you get a call and the person asks for or offers an illegal drug of any kind then that would be considered entrapment because the LE isn't supposed to influence you to do any illegal act that you're not already in the process of committing.
I guess this is a very small amount of information, but yet maybe it will help someone.... Be blessed and safe out there
There is no such thing as entrapment. The few that mentioned this in response above are correct.

A police officer/LE can legally lie to you all that he wants.

Heck, I had one friend who had sex with the police officer THEN he arrested her.

And I'm another one who "knows" from personal experience. Plus, my attorney explained that to me years (decades?) ago.

These type of issues are basics that every sex worker should know.

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:41 AM   #18
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySyan View Post
I am not completely sure of the accuracy of this information but I figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone can use it for anything...
I was told that if you get a call and the person asks for or offers an illegal drug of any kind then that would be considered entrapment because the LE isn't supposed to influence you to do any illegal act that you're not already in the process of committing.
I guess this is a very small amount of information, but yet maybe it will help someone.... Be blessed and safe out there
No, incorrect ma'am. Entrapment is nearly impossible to use as a defense. Basically, from what I recall as I don't practice criminal defense anymore, the general idea behind entrapment is that the state, or agent acting on behalf of the state, encourages or solicits the actor to commit a crime that the actor would otherwise not have been ready or willing to commit. In other words, you are going to have to show that the state really dictated your behavior and you were not acting on your own accord. Essentially, Manchurian candidate type of control, not just offering the mere opportunity to commit a crime. Willy Mays Aikens is a great example of entrapment defense failing if anyone is an old school baseball fan.

So, can a cop lie to an innocent and hot woman over the phone? Yes. Cops, or at least 90% of them, are assholes and use a "ruse" to get your pretty little ass in jail. So, what are you to do? Screen the living crap out of us guys. We screen you, thus the opposite must be true in order for this to work. I have always been surprised that Facebook is not something the girls use more. Yes, some guys will freak and tell you no way, but I am more likely to stay away from a lady who does not screen because it throws me a red flag that she is either a cop or, more likely, she is going to be busted in the near future and she is a safety risk.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #19
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
There is no such thing as entrapment. The few that mentioned this in response above are correct.

A police officer/LE can legally lie to you all that he wants.

Heck, I had one friend who had sex with the police officer THEN he arrested her.

And I'm another one who "knows" from personal experience. Plus, my attorney explained that to me years (decades?) ago.

These type of issues are basics that every sex worker should know.

Elisabeth
There is such a thing as entrapment, but it's as rare as finding a woman in the streets but a freak in the bed or, for the women looking for a "tender defender". It just doesn't happen often but, when it does happen, you'll notice it.

As to the friend who had sex with the cop and then was arrested, I think you have a case on your hand for that one. Again, I don't practice that type of law but it smells like a good civil suit.

Yes, cops can lie. No, cops cannot negotiate a plea bargain as that is between you and the DA with the judge having to approve any plea bargain.

Here is what to do if you are busted, STFU. Take $8 and invest it in this card https://shop.aclu.org/aclu-know-your...let-cards.aspx, read it a few times and carry it!
gt27 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women