Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70378
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2017, 08:19 AM   #91
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
So your point is we already have some extremist here, why not import more? That's like saying my house is infested with cock roaches I can't control, so I might as well pay to import some rats to add to the mix.

"According to Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) data highlighted by the immigration subcommittee staff of Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) — chairman of the Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest — in FY 2013, 91.4 percent of Middle Eastern refugees (accepted to the U.S. between 2008-2013) received food stamps, 73.1 percent were on Medicaid or Refugee Medical Assistance and 68.3 percent were on cash welfare."

http://media.breitbart.com/media/201...o-Congress.pdf
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:44 AM   #92
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
You may find this more complete list interesting. http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/wrjp255a.html
Old 06-22-2017, 08:54 AM   #93
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
So your point is we already have some extremist here, why not import more? That's like saying my house is infested with cock roaches I can't control, so I might as well pay to import some rats to add to the mix.
No. But before I go on. You asked if I would concede the common denominator of the terrorists.

Yes, I will say the terrorists do have a very corrupt, and very wrong, interpretation if Islam.

However,

You would have us believe that the majority terrorists attacks in the US are people who would identify themselves as muslims.

The article I posted shows a great number of people who I would say have a corrupt and pervertedly wrong interpretation of Christianity. In fact, other than themselves, no one even refers to them as Christians.

Is killing a doctor very Christian?

When the kkk, "with the power of Jesus Christ", perform a "cross lighting" in someone's front yard, is that very Christian?

When kid it beaten, stabbed and tied to a tree for being gay is that very Christian? That actually sounds pretty close to some "Muslim" extremist actions.

We are doing a pretty damn good job with vetting immigrants and refugees. Banning all Muslims, and that's what it the travel ban try to do, would have zero effect on preventing or reducing terrorist's attacks in the US.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:20 AM   #94
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
No. But before I go on. You asked if I would concede the common denominator of the terrorists.

Yes, I will say the terrorists do have a very corrupt, and very wrong, interpretation if Islam.

However,

You would have us believe that the majority terrorists attacks in the US are people who would identify themselves as muslims.

The article I posted shows a great number of people who I would say have a corrupt and pervertedly wrong interpretation of Christianity. In fact, other than themselves, no one even refers to them as Christians.

Is killing a doctor very Christian?

When the kkk, "with the power of Jesus Christ", perform a "cross lighting" in someone's front yard, is that very Christian?

When kid it beaten, stabbed and tied to a tree for being gay is that very Christian? That actually sounds pretty close to some "Muslim" extremist actions.

We are doing a pretty damn good job with vetting immigrants and refugees. Banning all Muslims, and that's what it the travel ban try to do, would have zero effect on preventing or reducing terrorist's attacks in the US.
How many people on your list did the U.S. pay to import into our country? If the travel ban restricts ALL Muslims from entering the country like you say, why aren't the largest Muslim country's included instead of a small percentage of Muslim country's? Is there language in the EO that exempts Christians from entering the U.S.?

The list is made of country's known for terrorist and that don't have good records on their citizens to vet them. How do you vet someone from a war torn country with no records to check? It's worth noting that Trumps list is very similar to the list Obama put together when he blocked immigration from those same country's.

What "group" do you think commits most of the terrorism in Europe? What is the common denominator over there? How do their current policy'son immigration differ from ours?
Old 06-22-2017, 09:47 AM   #95
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
It has everything to do with THEIR beliefs! Not the beliefs of the billions of Muslims you guys want to paint with the same brush.
You misunderstand my point above. Since the ones that are actual followers of Mohammed are the ones blowing shit up, it tells you that Islam and Democracy are incompatible. (There's a whole other reason for this but). What it's going to come to..and I think France will do this first, is that Muslims will be deported or asked to swear a fealty to the govt. Since "Good" muslims won't swear above Allah, they will get deported, those who remain are apostates which is a death sentence in Islam.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:01 AM   #96
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^ Good Idea, that Muslims will be deported or asked to swear a fealty to the govt The issue still out of million , 950,000 want to KEEL the rest of the world.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:36 AM   #97
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
You misunderstand my point above. Since the ones that are actual followers of Mohammed are the ones blowing shit up, it tells you that Islam and Democracy are incompatible. (There's a whole other reason for this but). What it's going to come to..and I think France will do this first, is that Muslims will be deported or asked to swear a fealty to the govt. Since "Good" muslims won't swear above Allah, they will get deported, those who remain are apostates which is a death sentence in Islam.
I do. I'm simply saying what you call "Good" Muslims because they strictly follow the quran are actually not strictly following the quran.

Even with most legalistic & literal interpretation of the text, the acts by the terrorists, especially in regards to this concert where children were killed, would be untenable. It doesn't say you can kill children if they don't submit, it just says don't kill children.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 10:55 AM   #98
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
I do. I'm simply saying what you call "Good" Muslims because they strictly follow the quran are actually not strictly following the quran.
Then you are relying on Western Imam's to interpret the Quran for you which by the way they are under no obligation to do accurately. Good Moslems, that follow the Quran strictly, are going to see nothing wrong with killing women, children, innocent bystanders, other moslems etc. Because if they kill other Moslems, those moslems go to heaven, if they kill anyone else, they are part of the house of "war" and there is no penalty for killing unbelievers.

I don't know where you get your interpretation of the Quran from, but you are sadly mistaken. And every bombing, knife attack, vehicle attack will prove you wrong.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:33 AM   #99
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yupper ^^^^^^^THEY BELIEVE THATS ALL THAT COUNTS
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women