Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #1
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up Hats off to tp273 and his FKK reports

I think the Mods need to create some sub forums in Germany by clubs rather than one long string. I've been coming to Germany non stop the last year and now Spain is in the mix but this guy's reports are far and beyond the most accurate and informative than any other FKK report on this board. A+ job.

I've done over 60 rooms the last year and these reports need to be pinned somehow. They shouldn't get lost in the shuffle and this way anyone headed to Germany and the FKK clubs can simply click on the club they are either interested in or going to. This guys reports should be pinned to the top of each one..Of maybe split the Germany section up in to regions, NRW, Berlin, Hesse etc.

Good job ! I nominate them all for reports of distinction.

I'm here now and about to head to the RLD myself. If anyone is going to be in Germany the end of June send me a PM, I'll be in Frankfort and hitting the clubs in the Hesse area for the most part.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 10:58 PM   #2
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I wouldn't mind seeing an FKK sub-forum in Europe to split out all of these reviews. They are amazing and I'd love for them to have their own home.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:34 AM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing an FKK sub-forum in Europe to split out all of these reviews. They are amazing and I'd love for them to have their own home.
They can create that forum in two seconds, but some mod would have to move over each individual review to the new forum but that is easy too. would just take a few moves, this software allows it with great ease just takes time; they might even be able to move them all at once if the software has improved since my days. Invision lets you move mass posts all at once can't immagine the VBulletin software not allowing the same. Other international boards as well as rival American boards have a dedicated FKK section. You're right, these guys reviews should have their own homes in a section dedicated to the clubs individually.

American guys ( and Canadian) need to be able to read and study FKK trips thru the eyes of other Americans as the ball game for us isn't the same as it is for those in the Eurozone, perhaps that is another topic in and of itself. I see way too many Americans being eaten alive like flies over there by the Romanians especially, I even told one of the RO.'s she just ripped off the guy and she laughed, truth be told, so did I (at him) ; than I got sucked by her and fucked her. For less than he did
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women