Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2024, 08:32 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default GOP meltdown

Nevada
Trump's Not even on the Nevada state ballot, but Nikki Haley is- so they're hoping that nobody Picks Haley rather, but picks another candidate not listed. And Oh yeah, the GOP Party chairperson and Co chair are both under felony indictment for trying to steal the Nevada elections and Produce a fake slate of electors. They are both Indicted and Ready to stand trial...go NEVADA

Arizona.
Even worse, The Republican.State chair resigned after recordings surfaced about him and Kari Lake ...weird bribery scandal to keep her from running so more electable candidates could run. AZ GOT it going on.

Florida

GOP state part chair was fired against his will...For weeks, Christian Ziegler, the chairman, resisted calls for him to step down, keeping the scandal in the headlines and exasperating Republicans who insisted that he could not survive the political repercussions of such a serious accusation. In mid-December, the state party’s executive committee censured Mr. Ziegler and stripped him of his duties and annual salary of $120,000 after Gov. Ron DeSantis, Senator Rick Scott and some county-level Republican chairs had urged him to go. Bye bye Felicia.

Michigan,
Republican party chair was removed from her office and her replacement showed up both at the Republican party annual winter meeting both claiming to be the chair person - so they gave them guest passes and listed the state party leaders is vacant. Couldn't vote or participate in anything...lol

And lastly..
National party chair of the GOP is also on the cusp of being thrown out. Yes Ronna McDaniel. Yes she's the same person that lost more seats in the 2020 election since the 1980s by losing over 40 seats to Democrats by her supreme leadership. Ronna in 2022 turned in a worse performance in a decade and even her boy Trump is cashing out on her.

In 2023, Dems won in states that has referendum on reproductive rights...

And now 2024..the big winter GOP show...guess what. Rona McDaniels hit with a wave of resignation calls. Ambushes with mounting GOP criticism and requests for her to step down. MAGA morons rage at her over all of the RNC failures - but none of them think to blame Trump. Just McDaniel...talk about projecting and TOFTT.

GOTTA BLAME SOMEONE!

Trump said I think we're going to make some changes aka "- time for Ronna to hit the road and kick rocks."

A party with no party platform.
No candidate named yet who's being active in primary debates and no general election debates. Why,? They will no longer participate on presidential debates. Following Trump's instructions like lemmings .

We're no longer a two-party system as it was known before, we're more a singular party on one side that does political party stuff, and then a group that follows a single guy on the other. That same guy who's going to court to face federal felony charges.

What do you call that system? A one plus 1 party??

- what could possibly go wrong??
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:35 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

They’ll never believe it.

But just wait…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:54 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default GOP meltdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Nevada
Trump's Not even on the Nevada state ballot, but Nikki Haley is- so they're hoping that nobody Picks Haley rather, but picks another candidate not listed. And Oh yeah, the GOP Party chairperson and Co chair are both under felony indictment for trying to steal the Nevada elections and Produce a fake slate of electors. They are both Indicted and Ready to stand trial...go NEVADA

Arizona.
Even worse, The Republican.State chair resigned after recordings surfaced about him and Kari Lake ...weird bribery scandal to keep her from running so more electable candidates could run. AZ GOT it going on.

Florida

GOP state part chair was fired against his will...For weeks, Christian Ziegler, the chairman, resisted calls for him to step down, keeping the scandal in the headlines and exasperating Republicans who insisted that he could not survive the political repercussions of such a serious accusation. In mid-December, the state party’s executive committee censured Mr. Ziegler and stripped him of his duties and annual salary of $120,000 after Gov. Ron DeSantis, Senator Rick Scott and some county-level Republican chairs had urged him to go. Bye bye Felicia.

Michigan,
Republican party chair was removed from her office and her replacement showed up both at the Republican party annual winter meeting both claiming to be the chair person - so they gave them guest passes and listed the state party leaders is vacant. Couldn't vote or participate in anything...lol

And lastly..
National party chair of the GOP is also on the cusp of being thrown out. Yes Ronna McDaniel. Yes she's the same person that lost more seats in the 2020 election since the 1980s by losing over 40 seats to Democrats by her supreme leadership. Ronna in 2022 turned in a worse performance in a decade and even her boy Trump is cashing out on her.

In 2023, Dems won in states that has referendum on reproductive rights...

And now 2024..the big winter GOP show...guess what. Rona McDaniels hit with a wave of resignation calls. Ambushes with mounting GOP criticism and requests for her to step down. MAGA morons rage at her over all of the RNC failures - but none of them think to blame Trump. Just McDaniel...talk about projecting and TOFTT.

GOTTA BLAME SOMEONE!

Trump said I think we're going to make some changes aka "- time for Ronna to hit the road and kick rocks."

A party with no party platform.
No candidate named yet who's being active in primary debates and no general election debates. Why,? They will no longer participate on presidential debates. Following Trump's instructions like lemmings .

We're no longer a two-party system as it was known before, we're more a singular party on one side that does political party stuff, and then a group that follows a single guy on the other. That same guy who's going to court to face federal felony charges.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:08 PM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Hmmmm... I'm just NOT seeing it that-way, mate.
I'm still seeing the two-party system.

... It surely seem that one party has the popular fellow
running for president... While the other party is backing
TWO candidates - the current president for their-own
party and backing a candidate against the front-runner
of the other party.

Still a two-party system... Unless you wanna also count
the Greens, Libertarians, and the Nudists - amoung others.

... And more to your point - I'm also not seeing a
"GOP meltdown"... Politicians being sent-out and
being sent-off surely happen all the time - no matter
which party. ... Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 10:11 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

The popular fellow?

Dude, you crack me up!

Be one of the cool people! Vote MAGA!

Can't you see that MAGA has turned GOP into POS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 02-05-2024, 10:18 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The popular fellow?

Dude, you crack me up!

Be one of the cool people! Vote MAGA!

Can't you see that MAGA has turned GOP into POS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
... Go on with ya, mate... You know I'm correct.

The politicians come and go all the time... This one aint
gonna seek re-election... That-one is gonna retire,
the next one facing campaign charges, the last one
almost wen to jail... ... blah, blah blah... And it
goes on and on... Like Karma Cameleon...

They come and go ... They come and go oooo-ooo oh!

#### Salty
Old 02-05-2024, 10:37 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I know you’re most definitely not correct, but you are entertaining.

And I do appreciate your affinity for the music of Boy George.
Old 02-06-2024, 10:34 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so
I did say so; As a matter of fact - I'd love for you to show us how anything that has happened in GOP america is happening without a hand in it from Trump. How has the GOP shown an ounce of leadership or ideology without it first getting vetted by him?

I've never seen a bigger group of non-think happening in my life. It was in the past atleast people vying for some collaboration internally within the party or externally across the aisle. In today's GOP- if it isnt' blessed by the pope Trump, and had the ring kissed, it just doesn't happen.

Prove me wrong.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:23 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Trump loves the uneducated.

The uneducated GOP in Congress loves him back.
Old 02-06-2024, 02:41 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did say so; As a matter of fact - I'd love for you to show us how anything that has happened in GOP america is happening without a hand in it from Trump. How has the GOP shown an ounce of leadership or ideology without it first getting vetted by him?

I've never seen a bigger group of non-think happening in my life. It was in the past atleast people vying for some collaboration internally within the party or externally across the aisle. In today's GOP- if it isnt' blessed by the pope Trump, and had the ring kissed, it just doesn't happen.

Prove me wrong.
... But WHERE'S the meltdown? ...

#### Salty
Old 02-06-2024, 02:53 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
...I've never seen a bigger group of non-think happening in my life...

Prove me wrong.
How about Nine straight minutes of this:

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 04:17 PM   #12
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Just another day for the gop that has never been known for smart people. They don't accept defeat and try lol to steal elections like Biden. Biden and his people were smart though. They had every federal judge in America corrupted
Tsmokies is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 06:33 PM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... But WHERE'S the meltdown? ...

#### Salty
It's happening all around, with the failed impeachment of majorcas, and of course the unanimous ruling that just kicked Trump right straight in the dick - having to be held accountable.

He doesn't have blanket immunity!!

All in all it seems like the GOP is a party without policy, and soon to be a party without a politician.

If you don't think that's a meltdown & think it's a great success - I feel sorry for you.

How's all the winning feel??
Old 02-06-2024, 09:16 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Again, YOU were talking "MELTDOWN"...

Where is it?

#### Salty
Old 02-07-2024, 10:13 AM   #15
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Again, YOU were talking "MELTDOWN"...

Where is it?

#### Salty
Perhaps you prefer the term Failure, or Losers better; or Falling, Unsuccessful, Doomed, Failing, Ruined, Undone, Loss, Beating, Setback, Overthrow, Rout, Failure, Whipping, Drubbing, and on and on.

Feel free to pick whatever word connotes that the GOP is swinging and missing more than a batter with a .000 Batting average.

I can't recall the last thing that the GOP lead to victory- since 2016. They have shit the bed in almost every way, and despite polls, lost their shit in 2020, 2022, 2023.. and soon

Wait for it.

we surely are waiting for it....

Another loss...

IN November 2024!

Or you can say we won the polls!! and lost the race. Either way pick your favorite word that best describes the GOP and how they have performed in the past 4 plus yrs. Ask Ronna McDaniel how much winning the GOP has been doing?

She's going to have lots of time on her hands very shortly!!!

Maybe she'll write a book- it's what every GOP loser and FOX personality has done, or start selling sleep and veggie pills.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women