Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2024, 09:16 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

All you Tayla Haytas listen up — this years Super Bowl drew the largest TV audience since the 1969 Moon landing.

Shirley you don’t think the fan bases of small market Kansas City and “liberal Pelosi town” San Francisco were driving that, do you?

Well, Shirley?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:20 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Trump, as President, was instrumental in getting this legislation passed.
What did he do to push that legislation, Jackie? I would guess played another round of golf.

Trump has NEVER worked for anybody to get paid for their goods or services.

Just ask the tradesmen, contractors and professionals he stiffed.

That legislation didn’t go into effect until 2021. Taylor Swift was already a giant star and mega millionaire by that time.

Another swing and miss.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:26 PM   #48
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Jackie, did you even read the article? If so, did you understand it? Where is Trump's sullied name even mentioned in the link that you provided? If he was so "instrumental" as you put it, shouldn't they at least mention his fat sorry ass? LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 10:25 PM   #49
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... What's with all the mean-spirited comments and rage-whining
here, lads?? ... As our mate, Jackie, has mentioned - back in 2018
President Trump surely pushed-for and signed into Law -
the "Music Modernization Act", which strengthened copyright issues
to protect music rights.... And this was seen as a Landmark Bill
for the music industry!

That's TRUMP - surely protecting the rights of Taylor Swift
and other singers and musicians. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:05 AM   #50
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I’m starting to wonder if the purpose of targeting Taylor Swift in the first place is nothing but a preemptive intimidation tactic. Will this suppress her speech or give her more reason to speak out?

Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...en-1234956829/
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 04:02 AM   #51
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... What's with all the mean-spirited comments and rage-whining
here, lads?? ... As our mate, Jackie, has mentioned - back in 2018
President Trump surely pushed-for and signed into Law -
the "Music Modernization Act", which strengthened copyright issues
to protect music rights.... And this was seen as a Landmark Bill
for the music industry!

That's TRUMP - surely protecting the rights of Taylor Swift
and other singers and musicians. ...

#### Salty
“The Rifleman” does not understand that Presidents get to take credit, good or bad, for laws that are enacted during their term.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 09:07 AM   #52
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Now this is funny. Trumpys are scared shitless by the thought of Taylor Swift endorsing Biden. How revealing what a fragile little unAmerican douche-bag he is. I have yet to see a post yet that better explains what a traitorous piece of shit he is and how he will act if re-elected, as described by biomed1 in the post below.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063410936

(In this instance, I speak for myself, and not as a Member of the Staff.

Quote:
... I don't think that Trump is losing HIS mind.

But I DO know what is on Trump's mind ---- REVENGE.

#### Salty

If this is what you truly believe; you yourself, have validated all of the people who have posted their thoughts that Mr. Trump should not be elected for a 2nd term as President of the United States.

No Political Office should be sought or served in IF . . .

The goal of the person seeking that office is to effect a Personal Vendetta or Revenge for past insults or transgressions, Real or Perceived.

Further, it is my fervent belief that the people of The United States of America . . .

Would see and recognize the agenda of the person seeking office and that they would deny that individual the office through the legal and lawful election process of this country..

Of course the trumpys see the big cheato as a solution to every problem our country faces. Few are willing or able to contribute to a solution to those problems.
In 2016, trump ran on a (only I can fix that platform). A claim he is making in this election too. In his first term, he reduced his own tax burden (most people got a reduction but many will see an increase by 2027)

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...axes-everyone/

The most obvious flaw (and what looks to be the downfall of our great country) of trump and his followers are by definition (conservatives and unable to change) the inability to admit wrong doing, mistakes, or that their party has declined to the ashes. If they can't learn from their mistakes they will continue to make them.
They also lack the ability to compromise with others so that things can run smoother for everyone, not just trumpys. The anonymity of the internet allows them to plot and conspire in the shadows and obscure the origins of their conspiracy theories and rampant ongoing lies.

These aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. They believe things without proof and make unfounded claims about anybody who disagrees with trump. They have split the country and are unwilling to put America first. They have gridlocked congress and see no reason to change.

The shit they believe is, is, well, unbelievable.
They ignore the fact that trump has openly admitted he is pro-Russian. He doesn't even pretend he is trying to advance American objectives.

Trying to target a person such as Swift, threatening numerous unAmerican actions if the person declares their support for a different candidate, is the epidemy of a nondemocratic society.

Ann Coulter was right.

It would be best if trump would finally man-up, prove he was a true American and die. I see him as an enemy of the state.

PS Does anybody else find it strange we hardly mention the fact that it is, while still not acceptable, "normal" for trumpys in general to lie about most things? And when confronted with facts they continue to lie?
Combining projection with Dunning-Kruger provides a pretty good bell curve of the rep population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I’m starting to wonder if the purpose of targeting Taylor Swift in the first place is nothing but a preemptive intimidation tactic. Will this suppress her speech or give her more reason to speak out?

Trump Allies Pledge ‘Holy War’ Against Taylor Swift

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...en-1234956829/
Tigbitties38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:04 PM   #53
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... There is no "holy War" against Taylor Swift.

As I surely pointed out to you lads - Trump HELPED Taylor Swift
prosper financially... $$$$$ ... Hmmmm... So the Kelce fellow is
Taylor's "Superman" now?? ... It was Trump before...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 03:38 PM   #54
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's not just the super Taylor that is freaking out the mega nuts. All on the A B C list are supporting the libs.
The mega nuts still have the pussy scratched dude and the dude that shoots beer. Maybe somebody knows their names lol because they are really freaking out the libs omg what should we do???

I'm sure there are other X Y Z unknowns supporting the mega nuts. Feel free to post the names here....???? And maybe a reference on why they're still on the Z list
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 06:59 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I’d still like to see one instance of Trump supporting or promoting the bill you are all crowing about.

Was this something Mexico was also going to pay for?
Old 02-15-2024, 09:40 AM   #56
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
... There is no "holy War" against Taylor Swift.

As I surely pointed out to you lads - Trump HELPED Taylor Swift
prosper financially... $$$$$ ... Hmmmm... So the Kelce fellow is
Taylor's "Superman" now?? ... It was Trump before...

#### Salty
I assume you are referencing the “Music Modernization Act” which was passed during Trump’s presidency but I have my doubts about whether he personally had anything to do with it.

In any event I don’t think the passing of that legislation would necessarily sway her opinions on other issues or her advocacy of democratic candidates.

What I do believe is that Donald Trump is more than likely to see her opposition as an attack on him personally which will likely provoke an out of proportion response.

If Trump is smart he will refrain from saying anything negative about Taylor Swift. Pissing off the Swifties would be a really bad idea.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 11:40 AM   #57
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I attended the SB last Sunday. It was kind of charming considering how famous Swift is that she would look so shy when she would realize that she was on the ginormous stadium screens. It wasn't just the KC fans, it was everyone. Hell, she received more love from the crowd than the damn players did... I was wrong in assuming that only pre teeny boppers love that woman.

Trump should hope that she stays quiet. I think she will.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:45 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I hope she’s able to bait that stupid shithead into an attack. Because he is that kind of stupid.

I dont think that’s what she’s made of, but the recent meltdown and hysteria by MAGA cultist might change her mind.

I do expect her to urge the Swifties to vote, which even without endorsing a candidate would spell trouble for the stupid shithead.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women