Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2017, 06:29 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Plenty. Especially when they come from the 9th circuit. The most overturned in the country.
Which validates my point. The men and women who sit on the courts in this country decide cases based on their beliefs, whether they be conservative or liberal. Your success in getting a court to rule in your favor heavily depends on to which court you present your case. Unfortunate but true.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:52 AM   #17
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Well said, but we all know that the 9 members of SCOTUS have leanings either left or right and they interpret the law based on those feelings. Everyone has an opinion as to the constitutionality of a law but it is only the opinion of our court system that really matters. All courts are empowered to validate the constitutionality of laws yet how many times are lower court rulings overturned by higher courts?
The decision to give W. Bush the election will go down in history as one of the most outrageous, party line votes. It led directly to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the phony "WMD" pretexts, the trillions of dollars spent and borrowed which landed into the hands of contractors, human carnage and suffering on a massive scale, the careening of the economy into a depression, and then the election of Obama, which was another continuing outrage.

Until Trump came along with the will to oppose the Washington Machine of death and corruption we were all headed into the pits of hell.

And those in the Machine are trying anything they can imagine to destroy him, but nothing sticks because there is no substance to any charges.

I like the supposed sex charges. You have one girl who said she got a kiss on the mouth (OH MY GOD NOT A KISS!) and then the woman on the plane who says he started making out with her and for three full minutes she never said "stop." I guess she liked it.

Not one lawsuit against this rich billionaire. Not one settlement payed. Just a kiss and a girl who likes to make out with celebrities at 30,000 feet.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:05 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
The decision to give W. Bush the election will go down in history as one of the most outrageous, party line votes. It led directly to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the phony "WMD" pretexts, the trillions of dollars spent and borrowed which landed into the hands of contractors, human carnage and suffering on a massive scale, the careening of the economy into a depression, and then the election of Obama, which was another continuing outrage.

Until Trump came along with the will to oppose the Washington Machine of death and corruption we were all headed into the pits of hell.

And those in the Machine are trying anything they can imagine to destroy him, but nothing sticks because there is no substance to any charges.

I like the supposed sex charges. You have one girl who said she got a kiss on the mouth (OH MY GOD NOT A KISS!) and then the woman on the plane who says he started making out with her and for three full minutes she never said "stop." I guess she liked it.

Not one lawsuit against this rich billionaire. Not one settlement payed. Just a kiss and a girl who likes to make out with celebrities at 30,000 feet.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I think that Trump, as an influential man with a ton of money, could have done what he was accused of doing to those women. But until one of the women can prove it he is innocent in my eyes.

As far as us all being headed into the pits of hell. I think that that is a little bit of an over-dramatization. I believe our country to be #1 in the world. Certainly we can make improvements but I have traveled to quite a few foreign countries and although I find a handful to be places I could definitely live in if I had to leave the U.S., none match up to this country.
Old 12-15-2017, 03:55 AM   #19
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

And the fact that Trump was able to defeat HilLIARy was a monumental first step in reversing that slide into the pits of hell ..... and pussycat is right, Trump is attacked daily because hell is exactly where the left wants this country to go to .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:21 AM   #20
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I think that Trump, as an influential man with a ton of money, could have done what he was accused of doing to those women. But until one of the women can prove it he is innocent in my eyes.

As far as us all being headed into the pits of hell. I think that that is a little bit of an over-dramatization. I believe our country to be #1 in the world. Certainly we can make improvements but I have traveled to quite a few foreign countries and although I find a handful to be places I could definitely live in if I had to leave the U.S., none match up to this country.
We're number one in the world in terms of DEBT, which is what's keeping the economy on life support because we don't have enough people with money to buy enough things to keep people employed, and much of what we DO BUY is made by impoverished people overseas. If we were not able to create 11% of our economy out of thin air via debt from our Central Bank we would have to live with the actual consequences of having outsourced our labor to China, Mexico and Vietnam. And while all this is happening the leaders of both parties are pre-occupied with collecting billions in campaign contributions and living like Princes and Queens. Hilary's friends are all billionaires, and she loves her expensive clothes, houses, limos and private jets. Look at Obama, and how he spends all his time today jumping from one private island to the next, scuba diving with billionaires and enjoying his new estate in PALM SPRINGS. Sort of a long way from cold, dreary Chicago LOL where he'll never set foot again!! Contrast that to Jimmy Carter (I worked in his campaign in High School in Houston), and he lives right back in Plains, Georgia, where he grew up. Even Lyndon Johnson returned to his ranch in Stonewall. Hilary and her hubby are both mere crooks, and there was no real investigation into her felonious private server, which she installed specifically so that no one in our government would see what she was saying to anyone because mostly what she was doing was soliciting money for her "Foundation," which she and her useless idiot daughter live on for their private jets and steak lunches. New records show that about 90% of people who met with her when she was Secretary of State donated to her Foundation!! Some gave as little as $100,000, and others tens of millions. But almost every foreign person gave her money. And while she's feathering her nest with hundreds of millions the economy is going further and further down the tubes, the middle east has blown up because of her vote for the invasion of Iraq and her destruction of the state of Libya and Egypt and Syria. Every foreign country was able to hack into her private server so the Russians, Chinese and Romanians know everything she said but our own government doesn't have a clue. She's so stupid and incompetent that every single fucking thing she does backfires and craters! She can't do anything except solicit for bribes! "Stronger Together!"
Old 12-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #21
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Very well spoken sir ..... and yet even knowing all this ..... 62,453,516 thought she was qualified enough to be our President and they voted for her ..... even after, like you say, her actions concerning her private server did mean she had committed a felony (not that the lousy excuse for our FBI Director was going to do anything about it) ..... yet the left still screams "impeach Trump!" ..... just makes one shake their head in wonder sometimes .....
Old 12-16-2017, 05:50 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Very well spoken sir ..... and yet even knowing all this ..... 62,453,516 thought she was qualified enough to be our President and they voted for her ..... even after, like you say, her actions concerning her private server did mean she had committed a felony (not that the lousy excuse for our FBI Director was going to do anything about it) ..... yet the left still screams "impeach Trump!" ..... just makes one shake their head in wonder sometimes .....
Ahem ...

Get the hell over it, bubba. Twitler and his family deserve more than impeachment.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

:mf_moon:
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 12:10 AM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Ahem ...

Get the hell over it, bubba. Twitler and his family deserve more than impeachment.

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

:mf_moon:

the tireless campaigner for ECCIE POLITICAL Forum DOTY!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596

bahahahahaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 03:52 AM   #24
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Assup's gonna be monumentally pissed if he doesn't win it ..... cause he's earned it and nobody's gonna deny him the trophy ..... much to the chagrin of SissyLips .....
Old 12-27-2017, 07:13 AM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Just as many people voted against Clinton as for Trump. Just as many people voted against Trump as for Clinton. This is the first presidential election I can remember where that was true. I did not vote for Clinton. I voted against Trump.

As the election in Alabama showed, voter turnout means everything. Trump and his team did a much better job of getting out the vote in 2016 than Clinton and her team did. In Alabama, Democrats got to the polls and Republicans did not.

I heard people asking that Obama be impeached. Nothing concrete. Same for those asking for Trump to be impeached. Nothing concrete.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:20 AM   #26
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I agree with you sir ..... I think that after 8 years of the worst and most corrupt president in our history (although pussycat made a strong case for that being George W Bush) millions of voters looked at Hilliary and the total wreck that she was and most of them saw her as 8 more years of what they suffered with Obama, and like me, they stood up and shouted "oh hell no!" ..... but yes it would be interesting if they could show (unbiased) data on how many voters voted against Clinton, and how many voted against Trump, simply as a protest vote against the other candidate .....
Old 12-30-2017, 10:53 AM   #27
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree with you sir ..... I think that after 8 years of the worst and most corrupt president in our history (although pussycat made a strong case for that being George W Bush) millions of voters looked at Hilliary and the total wreck that she was and most of them saw her as 8 more years of what they suffered with Obama, and like me, they stood up and shouted "oh hell no!" ..... but yes it would be interesting if they could show (unbiased) data on how many voters voted against Clinton, and how many voted against Trump, simply as a protest vote against the other candidate .....
In my opinion there were far more votes against Trump than against Hilary, and those votes were concentrated on the coasts, and they explain why Hillary won more of the popular vote. Were it not for the anti-Trump voters in Oregon, Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts, Hilary would never have had an edge in the popular vote.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:10 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
In my opinion there were far more votes against Trump than against Hilary, and those votes were concentrated on the coasts, and they explain why Hillary won more of the popular vote. Were it not for the anti-Trump voters in Oregon, Washington, California, New York and Massachusetts, Hilary would never have had an edge in the popular vote.
That's not a very intelligent statement. Were it not for anti-Clinton voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Trump would have lost the election. See how silly that is?

Trump won Wisconsin by 1% of the vote. Pennsylvania by 1.2%. Michigan by .3%. That''s how close the election was. Turn those states around and Clinton wins. Hardly a landslide as some have said.

As I've said several times, voter turnout decides the elections. The Trump team did a better job in those toss-up states in getting their supporters out to vote than the Clinton team so Trump earned the victory.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:36 PM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
That''s how close the election was. Turn those states around and Clinton wins. Hardly a landslide as some have said.
Though TRUMP won 2,645 counties out of 3,141 which smells like landslide to me. Frankly, I don't give a rat's pahtoot what the New York City or LA crowd think, say or do. Either of those was the margin in the popular vote, yet the Hildabeast won both, as well as Miami, another city I could care less for.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:19 PM   #30
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Trump earned the victory.
With that out of the way, don't you think it's time for you to stop whining about it? Put your big boy pants on and get over it already.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women