Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40381
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default This ones for the Ladies...What is the best part about being a provider?

So... Inquiring minds want to know. What do you find most gratifying about being a provider??? I know that we all have to make a living, therefore, I'm not talking about money here. What makes you keep doing it? Is it the allure of the strange as it is with so many of us hobbyists? Do you enjoy providing a much needed service? I look forward to the responses!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
Makenzee_Ryder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33
My ECCIE Reviews

What I like the most is meeting People everyday that have different needs and wants. Having a conversation with someone different everyday.
I am a people pleaser so I love to please you Men.
Makenzee_Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Makenzee on this one I am a people person and I love to talk and learn new things about every guy that i get to spend time with. I also love the sex and everybody is different in how they "preform" is different also.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #4
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

You're going to make me show my nerdiness, aren't you?

I love learning about what makes people tick. The reasons that gents get into this hobby is so widely varied, that its really fascinating to hear all the stories about their lives.

Now, on the flip side of the equation, I am a sex addict (seriously). This beats sitting through a SA meeting, doncha think?!

Now, on the flip-flip side of the equation, medical school is not cheap. I'd prefer to not be drowning in debt when I get out of school in 4 1/2 years. If I can average 1 person a day, 4 days a week then I can pay my bills and just about cover what my scholarships don't cover. So, a debt free MD!! And the opportunity to fulfill the needs by the other two reasons above. Not a bad deal, overall
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #5
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatexLover View Post
So... Inquiring minds want to know. What do you find most gratifying about being a provider??? What makes you keep doing it? Is it the allure of the strange as it is with so many of us hobbyists? I look forward to the responses!

Glad you brought this up. As it's something that's often discussed with my dates.

For me, I've always hobbied because I want to. Not because I have to. During my short time in this adult lifestyle. I've met some wonderful men who've left a huge mark on my heart for how they each have treated me as a woman/ a person.
I realize some of us may have an S/O and our S/O's may be ok with our participation in the hobby & often join in. But that's not to say that our partner makes us feel the way a stranger does.

I can honestly say, that those whom I've met via way of the hobby. Have made me feel more beautiful as a woman. Without any act of sex ever taking place. The *gentlemen* I've had the pleasure of meeting & knowing have made me feel like a desirable, appreciated woman. What I enjoy with those I meet, is what's lacking in my personal life. I've learned more about myself as a woman because of them. And I continue to enjoy the hobby because it's a wonderful feeling when a man makes you feel like an appreciated adored, beautiful woman. To never feel that is unthinkable.
The moment I no longer enjoy the way the men I've met (in the hobby), make me feel me as woman. Is the day I step away from the hobby all together & never look back with any regrets.

I wanted to add one thing. I honestly feel that the *gentlemen* who hobby because they're truly missing something in their life. Have a better understanding of women & what women really need & want. A lot of times *those* men are seeking companionship & friendship that's not solely based on sex. They enjoy so much more & they show it in the way they respectfully understand & treat women. Those are men I've had the honor of meeting & knowing. I'll never regret one moment of it.

Some folks are of the belief that if a woman is in the hobby a a provider that it's all about the money. That couldn't be further from the truth for some of us *mature* ladies. The $ is just a way to keep the boundaries from being crossed in the emotional aspect for both parties involved.

Hopefully, there are men out there who get just as much out of the hobby (besides sex). That we women do.

Yes, we meet strangers. But that's the blessing of it all. Strangers become friends. Friends you cherish for a lifetime. And sometimes, it takes a stranger to make you feel what you've been missing!

That's the sheer pleasure of this hobby!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #6
CassidyBlue
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1596
My ECCIE Reviews

My Avatar signature pretty much says it all for me. The "human touch" truly is priceless. It is the sharing of the kisses, the bare skin touching mine, looking into the eyes of the person you are with, the stroking of the brow, the initial penetration and everything that follows. The humor and the laughter, getting to know one another outside of intercourse.

I love sharing the sheer wonder of passion with another human, it is amazing and powerful stuff.
CassidyBlue is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:07 AM   #7
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

As for me and myself, being a most time massage therapist and part time provider, I REALLY enjoy the variety it puts in my week!

I get to see some really wonderful gentlemen who provide ME with some awesome ego strokes (NO pun intended!) and some great company, conversation and friendship! Oh yeah, and the fun...don't forget the fun!

I have had gentlemen that wanted/needed companionship, counseling, loving touches and all kinds of things. It is SUCH a good feeling to be able to "take care of" my guys!

Over the years, it has amazed me of the close friendships that I have developed. I treasure these the most.

I enjoy the flexibility of scheduling my day as well. I have obligations that I wouldn't be able to take care of if I had a regular 9 to 5 job. So that part works out pretty well too.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Getting to know such great people, and making new friends. And the anticipation of whats going to happen once youre bodies touch.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:58 PM   #9
averythomas
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2331
My ECCIE Reviews

For me... I love the attention. I get off on saving marriages. Making many people men & women happy. This is the best job I have ever had! The most fun a person can ask for! Who does not like feeling goooood?
averythomas is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #10
sweetaimeexoxo
BANNED

User ID: 3818
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a reg who is really thoughtful and very respectful when we r together. He chats with me and some of my girlfriends all the time. He knew it was one of my girlfriend's birthday this last week and called her just to wish her a happy birthday. I thought it was so sweet. I may be wrong, but he does this because its his nature, not because he wants some.

So meeting nice people is one of the things i like about providing.
sweetaimeexoxo is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

As a dude, I do it because I like to meet new ladies.

They always take advantage of me and talk me into doing it with them.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:06 AM   #12
La Luna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4203

Meeting a variety of interesting people.
La Luna is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:30 AM   #13
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassidyBlue View Post
My Avatar signature pretty much says it all for me. The "human touch" truly is priceless. It is the sharing of the kisses, the bare skin touching mine, looking into the eyes of the person you are with, the stroking of the brow, the initial penetration and everything that follows. The humor and the laughter, getting to know one another outside of intercourse.

I love sharing the sheer wonder of passion with another human, it is amazing and powerful stuff.

I would have to totally agree with CassidyBlue...she said that so eloquently...
I do love meeting people, I to am a people person...and I meet no strangers,
I guess that is why I can make you feel so comfortable as soon as you walk in...fawn
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #14
Guest081910
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

What Fawn said above . . .I agree. Oh wow! Fawn is on top if my post (couldn't resist writing that) . . .
Guest081910 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #15
Ciarra Goods
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1848
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love meeting people , and in my provider years I have meet some VERY nice gentlemen...it let's me know that all guy's are NOT the same.I'v also learned alot from so many people.(I LUV MY JOB!)
Ciarra Goods is offline   Quote