Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 252163
My ECCIE Reviews
Question observation? social commentary? props?

Can't accuse me of threAding {not that i give a fuck lol} because I'm sipping a chai tea latte in Cleveland {where I live} right now not planning on being back in NY for quite some time.

So I have made an observation about the upset..men are really great in bed there.
As 500+ of you know by viewing and 20+ know by contacting me about it, I posted an ISO Ad thing a while back about wanting to get my brains royally fucked out.
Through years of working off and on and touring the country I've come to realize upset can really rock a girls world.
Some of the best sex I've ever had has been in upset, Pittsburgh{similar types of guys}, and Vegas{vacationers}.
I like lots of different things...when it comes to rough sex that makes me orgasm my face off upset is where it's at.
I wonder why this is lol
Is it that more upset guys are into alt lifestyles?
Is there more aggression in the area {obviously on this board there is}?
Is it that the rural setting makes guys more masculine acting?
Is it because there are more blue collar rough necks?
Do hot Buffalo wings fuel awesome sex drives?
I know football and hockey are big in upset both are really aggressive manly sports is there a correlation?
Just want to give you guys props and see what others think.
*ShannahS* is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:23 AM   #2
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ShamuhS* View Post
Can't accuse me of threAding {not that i give a fuck lol} because I'm sipping a chai tea latte in Cleveland {where I live} right now not planning on being back in NY for quite some time.

So I have made an observation about the upset..men are really great in bed there.
As 500+ of you know by viewing and 20+ know by contacting me about it, I posted an ISO Ad thing a while back about wanting to get my brains royally fucked out.
Through years of working off and on and touring the country I've come to realize upset can really rock a girls world.
Some of the best sex I've ever had has been in upset, Pittsburgh{similar types of guys}, and Vegas{vacationers}.
I like lots of different things...when it comes to rough sex that makes me orgasm my face off upset is where it's at.
I wonder why this is lol
Is it that more upset guys are into alt lifestyles?
Is there more aggression in the area {obviously on this board there is}?
Is it that the rural setting makes guys more masculine acting?
Is it because there are more blue collar rough necks?
Do hot Buffalo wings fuel awesome sex drives?
I know football and hockey are big in upset both are really aggressive manly sports is there a correlation?
Just want to give you guys props and see what others think.
You need to see this new Upsetter XL... he will rock your world
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:34 AM   #3
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I never was a fan of XYs.
Although I could and have easily taken it that rough with my hands literally tied behind my back or to a head board, to a whipping X, to a spanking bench, to a ring in the ceiling, to another girl, to my knees, to my ankles, to a tree... you get the idea LOL.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:51 AM   #4
XL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ShannahS* View Post
I never was a fan of XYs.
Although I could and have easily taken it that rough with my hands literally tied behind my back or to a head board, to a whipping X, to a spanking bench, to a ring in the ceiling, to another girl, to my knees, to my ankles, to a tree... you get the idea LOL.
Good thing that XY is gone!

XL however does not like to indulge in gluttonous females. I mean clearly most of us men love women who lack self-control in other aspects of their life however lack of control in controlling one's appetite and consumption........well, I just can't get behind fat chicks if you know what I mean.
XL is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #5
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Red face They say, the bigger the cushion the better the pushin....

Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What can I say?
I'm a complete hedonist =)
LOL I'm heart broken that a hoodrat bareback ass fucker is concerned about my health consciousness LOL!
LOL Don't judge a fellow sinner because they chose to sin differently than you
Old 12-07-2015, 12:25 PM   #7
XL
Valued Poster

Quote:
What can I say?
I'm a complete hedonist =)
LOL I'm heart broken that a hoodrat bareback ass fucker is concerned about my health consciousness LOL!
LOL Don't judge a fellow sinner because they chose to sin differently than you
I can judge whomever I please and I have particular disdain for fat gluttonous men and women, it is a sin that I find reprehensible and foul. This behavior, this sin as you call it is a scourge and a plague of our nation. I don't know the percentages but I surely know that fat gluttonous obese women and men "weigh heavily " on our society, our health and medical system and our food crops. I am not only concerned about your gluttony but about the gluttony of everybody else in your class of people.

I hate fat chicks I hate fat guys I hate fat people it is my prerogative and yes I do bareback and yes I do fuck women in the ass and yes I do like to fuck the ever living hell out of a woman but you'll never catch my dick in a fat chick.
XL is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:52 PM   #8
*ShannahS*
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I can judge whomever I please and I have particular disdain for fat gluttonous men and women, it is a sin that I find reprehensible and foul. This behavior, this sin as you call it is a scourge and a plague of our nation. I don't know the percentages but I surely know that fat gluttonous obese women and men "weigh heavily " on our society, our health and medical system and our food crops. I am not only concerned about your gluttony but about the gluttony of everybody else in your class of people.

I hate fat chicks I hate fat guys I hate fat people it is my prerogative and yes I do bareback and yes I do fuck women in the ass and yes I do like to fuck the ever living hell out of a woman but you'll never catch my dick in a fat chick.
You're welcome
If we are going to use that logic you're welcome for actually helping the country by being fat
I eat more therefore I create and keep jobs in America.
My gluttony helps farmers, nurses, grocery stores, fast food chains, minimum wage workers not sitting around on welfare, drs, surgeons, big box stores, restaurants, medical device manufactures, physical therapy, keeping colleges in business, chiropractors, hospitals, emts, keeping illegal immigrants employed, clothing manufacturers staying busy to accommodate my size 14 ass, gyms, diet pill companies, pharmacies, giving jobs to the refugees our country is hell bent on letting in, keeping single moms in strip clubs until they can become a nurse ... LOL
You can thank me by buying me a box of chocolates from a local business because I also support supporting local businesses
Old 12-07-2015, 03:02 PM   #9
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You're welcome
If we are going to use that logic you're welcome for actually helping the country by being fat
My gluttony helps farmers, nurses, grocery stores, fast food chains, minimum wage workers not sitting around on welfare, drs, surgeons, big box stores, restaurants, medical device manufactures, physical therapy, keeping colleges in business, chiropractors, hospitals, emts, keeping illegal immigrants employed, clothing manufacturers staying busy to accommodate my size 14 ass, gyms, diet pill companies, pharmacies, giving jobs to the refugees our country is hell bent on letting in, keeping single moms in strip clubs until they can become a nurse ... LOL
You can thank me by buying me a box of chocolates from a local business because I also support supporting local businesses

You Rock Miss Shannah!!
Guest041919-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:21 PM   #10
taggert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

This one's kinda fun to watch. Although Shannah, I thought stripping was a prerequisite for nursing school?
taggert is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:56 PM   #11
XL
Valued Poster

Psychologically speaking, how does it feel to be fat? How do you feel about society making you into a pariah and an outcast? What is your feeling about the airlines charging fat people extra money because half of your size 14 ass hangs over to the next seat? Being fat might make you a few bucks with some of the chubby chasers out there, but when you look at yourself in the mirror I'll bet you it's shame that looks back at you?!

I remember Lexxxy one time saying something about if only her ass was one size bigger she could make some extra money.....do you contend the same?

Quote:
You're welcome
XL is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:27 PM   #12
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm only interjecting because for some reason I was brought up. I do squats and lunges all day and have gained a bit more ass but now it's even firmer *sigh* Shannahs hot ass is way bigger than mine. I love watching a nice ass and huge tits bounce with every thrust from behind. I also really like having something to grab onto. I can only speak from personal experience but from the years of fucking and watching her get fucked she's crazy about doing it in front of and against mirrors especially if they are on the ceiling or in the headboard.
As far as pariah that's absolutely not the case at all. As a matter of fact "fat acceptance" is a craze with new plus size models and clothing lines. Being a big girl is the next big thing.
I fly all the time, never had any extra charges or issues aside from flipping out over my large purse getting scuffed last flight. Maybe that happens in coach and I just don't know about it because I don't fly back there.

Carry on
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 10:34 PM   #13
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
Maybe that happens in coach and I just don't know about it because I don't fly back there.
why ...they stuff ya in the ...cargo hold ...er somethin

Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #14
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Saying that anything is a "sin" is implying that there is some kind of God....which unless you also believe in the Easter bunny and tooth fairy, then you realize there is not. We can only do what we feel to be right in this world and hopefully not cause harm to others along the way. If XL doesn't enjoy putting his penis into a larger woman's ass/vagina/mouth, then that's certainly his right. If savannah doesn't like the way he speaks about women (btw I tend to agree with her on that), then that's her right as well. But let's leave the god stuff out of this cause if he really existed, then this board probably wouldn't.
sucrunchman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 11:41 PM   #15
tigerjedi69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Real Women have curves!
tigerjedi69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women