Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews
Default fbsm tips and tricks of the trade

Guys, please give us some helpful hints. What are your expectations of a sensual massage session? What activities are usually included in your sessions? Do you like a therapeutic start and just a regular finish, or are you more interested in being teasted and lightly massaged? Kat brought up how it is sometimes hard to find the right balance between the two in another thread. I find that to be true too. Any tips would be much appreciated.
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Great topic Britney...I used to offer them but could never find the right balance and would sometimes just ask ...hey you just wanna get it on... in the middle of it...

I am sure one thing a lot of guys want is silence or very light talking...Looking forward to the responses
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

to me. the best fbsm sessions include dfk, greek, bbbj, 69, greek, tuma, tuha, fuma, fuha, greek, bls, daty, dato, greek, fiv, and greek. all for about the current fbsm rate of about what? 160/hr
oh! and greek! just teasin, dont go all provider hatin on me
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:40 PM   #4
oralick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

For me the massage would begin with me on my stomach and the Lady beginning with firm, but not deep, strokes on my upper back and neck area. She would then lean over and breath in my ear, then kiss my neck, while moving her breasts over my back. She may even whisper sweet nothings in my ear, before working her hands down my lower back in sensuous, sweeping strokes, constantly having her breasts follow ever lower, even to my feet. Then she would step back up to my ear, and breath the words for me to rollover. She would begin massaging lightly my temples, while I would trap one of the pendulous swinging breasts with my lips. And then after letting me pay due respect to its twin, she would massage, and kiss, her way down to the root of my being. Then the slow, teasing BBBJ would begin, with many variations in speed (slow, fast, hold it right there a moment), location (tip, midway,completely), and type (DT, FF, Wet, Noisy, Licking). Also with a couple of BLS's thrown in. Finishing with NQNS, or at least NQBS. THAT WOULD WORK FOR ME!
oralick is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
thegj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Brit- you are always asking not only why but also how. There are lots of approaches- straight massage with the surprise happy ending.(hj or bbbj) There is the light touching with some massage and then "May I join you on the table?" (69,cg or another girl on top position with optional finishes) There is also the roleplay of getting a massage and it getting out of hand. Another good one is the role reversal where you get to be rubbed because you are (tired? hungover? sad? lonely?) and in a moment of great self sacrifice you desire to repay this nice gentleman who is kind to you. As in most things hobby related, good communication is a key to great enjoyment. As I remeber your technique is very good and your communication is excellent. Some come for fbsm because they prefer it. For some older gents it is a way to be involved when performance issues raise their ugly head( or dont raise to be more specific) Some of the more mature may say rub away, tease and if the flag come up just climb aboard. The line between fbsm and gfe can be blended- as long as the donation covers the activity. And a final word- SQEEZE HARDER DAMMIT.
thegj is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
guest071011
Account Disabled

Good topic, I enjoy starting with a deep massage at my shoulder neck area then slowly down my back with some kissing onthe back at the same time then my but massaging outside to in brushing fingers against my manhood then legs inside and out them my feet all over then back up the same way using ur tongue more often and once u make it to my neck we start kissing as I turn on my back we kiss more passionately rubbing our hands all over each other as I start running my tongue down ur body licking and nibbling all over u as I spread ur legs and slide my wet tongue all over ur cookie until u explode and go from there with full blown Gfe. If I could find a lady for this at a range of say $ to $1/2 I would be a client for life. Just my thought on the situation.
guest071011 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #7
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Yes, I agree this is a good question. Feedback in any industry is important. To me the best FBSM's I've received have been few and far between. The good, or great, ones are those where the techniques are so slooooooooooooooooooow that you are lying there wondering what is next. The strokes were varied between hard, soft, and fingertip and there were light kisses and soft breaths and of course occasional brushes on the key locations and "forbidden" places.

The key to me was always in the amount of prolonging and anticipation leading to the final act.
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Good stuff! Keep it coming BTW, I never mind constructive criticism. That is what makes us grow afterall.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
E2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Yo BB,

As with any relationship, even one lasting a hour, it is all about communication.
E2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #10
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I like medium long stroke (not that kind!) going from the shoulders all the way down to the butt and then eventually down the leg. Gentle arm strokes. Then work back up on the front (feet to hips and eventually to chest). Light brushing of the tower, teasing, really. When I'm on my stomach, maybe a little anus teasing and some on the balls, too. Lots of teasing before the big finish. How far you want to go there is your call, depends on what you call FBSM and a happy ending. Tit and pussy play on my part is nice.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #11
atxwrx
Valued Poster

BB, great question. I guess you can look at it as what your personal idea/wish list session would be, what you typically get and something in between.

What you typically get in a FBSM session is a lady partially or totally nude, giving something that resembles a massage but is more of just hands being rubbed on your body, and on the flip, a HJ with a little hand exploration allowed.

Here is my wish list for the perfect FBSM:
-A massage that feels like a massage (Doesn't have to be RMT quality but at the end, you feel like you have had a massage)
-Teasing of the sensitive areas (small of the back, ball area and a little ass play)
-Don't let the HJ and you being nude be the only part of the massage that makes it SENSUAL!!! Feeling a woman's body next to yours is the most sensual feeling (feeling breasts against your body, the feeling of a bare pussy when she straddles you, little kisses on the neck, stuff like that)
-On the flip, don't just jump to the finale. Massage the chest, mid section, legs, etc, while you give a tease of what is going to happen
In between, hand exploration is nice, and the amount just depends on the comfort level of the lady
-Lastly, the finish is to the lady's discretion. It can be a well done HJ, or oral stimulation or it may be the surprise of a lady climbing onto the table or bed for some more fun. I have experienced all of those scenarios.

Unfortunately, great full body SENSUAL massage experiences are truly a rarity. There are only one or two truly great FBSM providers around. The others just seem to disappear as quickly as they come on the scene. IF a lady could implement all of those things, at a reasonable rate (relatively speaking), they would make a killing.

I guess another part of the question is how do you divide up the time between the massage part and the "other" part?
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #12
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

I like the "kiss" principle. Therefore, I say give me a good BJ, and I'm peachy.

LOL.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #13
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

ATXWRX explained it perfectly for me, so I won't bother adding anything to that except that many of us, even though we are there to be pampered, also like to touch the provider. If a provider doesn't allow any of that then there won't be a second visit from me, no matter how good the massage was.
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 08:37 AM   #14
xlookerus
Gaining Momentum

I agree with ATXWRX and justabloke.

Some light kissing or breath on your neck during the actual massage helps to blend the "massage" and the "sensual" aspects. As does having private parts rubbed on you and being able to touch, caress and squeeze the lady.

I would definitely add that you should be prepared for cleanup. A single wet wipe doesn't do it. And a dry washcloth is less than ideal. Continuing to make the guy happy, even after the happy ending (however it was accomplished), will make a lasting impression.
xlookerus is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #15
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Atxwrx, that is pretty informative. I hope the ladies are taking notes. I think sometimes sensuality, pampering, teasing, and doing everything but the deed is more intoxicating/erotic then just going at it. Of course that's good too!! Seriously, I don't know why more gfe guys don't try it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women