Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
SexySerenityLove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214129
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Pregnant providers or not?

This is out of curiosity. Hobbyists: would you rather spend time with a pregnant provider or one that is not? Would the idea of a provider being pregnant scare you off or draw you in? And if you do enjoy a pregnant provider, what is the best stage of pregnancy? The beginning, where she is not showing; the middle, where she might have a bit of a pudge; or near the end, with a big round stomach. And what about lactating? Do men have interest in that and if so, what is the reasoning? Not knocking it or being judgmental. This is just a subject that I have wondered about and would love your opinions. And where are the hotspots for pregnant providers?
SexySerenityLove is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:08 PM   #2
finman56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default pregnant providers rock

My last provider and review, whose handle on another board is coincidentally Serenity Love, was with a mid twenties, like yourself, pregnant provider. She was 7 1/2 months at the time.

Being the father of 2, kids having sex with a pregnant woman is not new. She was horny as hell, loved her swollen tits licked, squeezed, sucked, pinched, and repeated often. Anything we did she loved. Wish i could see again before her due date.

If the opportunity arose again and I was attracted to the provider, hell yeah I see another pregnant provider.

If still lived in FTW and not Iowa, I would be seeking you out,since you have interest in this topic.
finman56 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:28 PM   #3
maxgame2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Something definitely on my to do list. Are you pregnant ?
maxgame2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 07:37 PM   #4
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

I have had mixed results.

The 1st time went well and I did not know she was pregnant until I arrived and saw her standing on the porch.

The second time I sought out a pregnant ebony girl I knew from Facebook. In this encounter the big belly turned out to be a distraction.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 10:20 PM   #5
justabloke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't know if I would or wouldn't see a provider who was pregnant, but I know that my ex was never hornier than when she was carrying.
justabloke is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 04:50 PM   #6
Tittylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I would, and lactating providers are like the holy grail for me. I definitely seek them out, but rarely have the good luck to find them. Or the rate is exhorbitant
Tittylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:15 PM   #7
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Many years ago I called a provider that I had not seen in some time for a date. It was winter time and she showed up to the hotel with a heavy coat that hid her BIG BUMP. I let her in and as we hugged I definitely noticed the protrusion. After the shock we settled down to some fun. We eventually ended up with her riding cowgirl, belly and tits a bouncing. I could not stand it anymore and shot my load in the hat. She kept going screaming loud enough to wake the dead until she had a huge orgasm.

We rested for some time and she was begging me to stick it to her again. This time ended up doggie and same thing happened, after I shot my load she kept going begging me to pound her harder. Again we rested and she was up for more but I was totally spent.

I finally convinced her that I had to get some sleep and on her way out I jokingly said something about the father of her child. With a straight face she said don't you remember the last time that she saw me, about 7 months ago, the rubber broke. Then she was gone. Took me a minute to remember that the rubber did not break.

True story, believe it or not.
Holedriller is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:34 AM   #8
funflyer68
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I would like to try a pregnant provider. I am attracted to women who are and think they are very sexy. I have tired to see some in the past but schedules never worked out.
I would like one in her third trimester, not sure how it would go, but would love to find out someday.
funflyer68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 07:22 PM   #9
SexySerenityLove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry i have not responded back but there seems to be some positive feedback on this subject. I recently found out i am pregnant. About 2 months to be exact and i was thinking about continuing to provide, even through my 3rd trimester but wanted some opinions first. I didn't know if it made men feel uncomfortable or not. Also, if i do provide, when do i start posting that i am pregnant? But yes my hormones have definitely been higher. I do want to get frisky quite often. Just imagine when I'm further along! e but thank you guys so much for your input! Maybe i will see one or two of you in the future!
Old 11-11-2015, 08:19 PM   #10
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I say start posting now that you are pregnant, state how many months along, and provide a recent photo (within the last 2 weeks). About 7 months along, that's when a pregnant lady starts to really do it for me.

As far as lactation, it is not typical for a woman to start lactating before she gives birth. I would say don't force it. You would be giving up valuable colostrum, which your child will need.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #11
SexySerenityLove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamm View Post
I say start posting now that you are pregnant, state how many months along, and provide a recent photo (within the last 2 weeks). About 7 months along, that's when a pregnant lady starts to really do it for me.

As far as lactation, it is not typical for a woman to start lactating before she gives birth. I would say don't force it. You would be giving up valuable colostrum, which your child will need.
Thank you for the input! I might start posting it now. I was just worried it might scare men away. But if you think it's a good thing then.... and the pictures i have up are recent. Just 2 weeks ago as a matter of fact. And i wasn't thinking about the lactation fetish until after birth,few months maybe, let my baby get the best of it. Lol. But thank you for your concern and input! It is greatly appreciated!
Old 11-12-2015, 09:01 PM   #12
chrlsrant88
Gaining Momentum

Pregnant is the biggest turn on I can think of. Good luck.
chrlsrant88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 11:55 PM   #13
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Umm...no.

Sorry luv, but not for me. I can't imagine that I would enjoy the experience.

Never knowingly been with a provider when she was knocked up. A line even freaky me wouldn't cross.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 12:04 AM   #14
TravelingGentleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
Sorry luv, but not for me. I can't imagine that I would enjoy the experience.

Never knowingly been with a provider when she was knocked up. A line even freaky me wouldn't cross.

Seconded. I thought I was going to be the sole dissenting opinion, but I'm glad I'm not.

If you were to dig into the "why" it boils down to this:

Having sex with a woman you are not attached to is hopefully just sex without strings.

Having sex with a pregnant woman is one of two things:
-She is starting a family with someone, and I don't want any part of that.
-She made some life choices that I would consider SERIOUS mistakes (BBFS), and I don't want to be in a compromising position with someone that careless.
TravelingGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 07:06 AM   #15
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Normally TG you make a lot more sense than your reasoning here. Half if not more of these chicks already have kids. And being pregnant has no real relation to bbfs, girls can take birth control, plan B, or have tubes tied and do bbfs you'd know no difference. The hobby is not life, you can have real relationships outside of it.

As for me on doing a pregnant lady, I've had interest but so far no. I think you will see a new clientele more on the fetish side.
Trey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women