Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-03-2019, 01:16 PM   #31
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
What if it's the State of Texas or DHS. Does it make a difference then?

Isn't it interesting how that banner just popped up.

Isn't it interesting that some members of staff obviously knew shit was about to hit the fan and disappeared last week, or at least their handles disappeared apparently along with some content?

Isn't it interesting how immediate changes were put in place on Sept 1 and there was such clear communication about the changes across the board? This clusterfuck has always been a bastion of predictable and intentional ambiguity? LOL It''s almost as if it had been discussed and scripted don't you think?

Isn't it interesting that although it appears that these changes to the site seem to have been anticipated well in advance by some staff the providers were not given any warning so that they could find other avenues of marketing themselves with enough time to be able to do that in parallel with a site that was working?

Let me ad to this last one:
Isn't it interesting that some female staff had multiple handles running concurrently thus allowing them the luxury of not only having double exposure it also allowed them to run in parallel with other websites thus checking the viability of other marketing options. They did this obviously knowing what was coming down the pike but did not let other providers in on it or afford them the same opportunity.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #32
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
Major changes at ECCIE:

Historically, ECCIE has always been a review and Discussion site.

As of now, Bio Pages and Weekly/Weekend Updates have been removed entirely from the site.

For female participants, this means no more advertising.

Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change. Signature lines can still have phone numbers, email addresses and such. However, you cannot have links to other sites. Be very careful about phrases such as “come see me” or I’m in town tonight’ or even “let’s play”, anything that can be seen as an invitation.

Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
Links to other sites.
Your availability
Dates and locations for future travel
Rates
Services

You will need to begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.

Co-ed discussions will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. I know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay… outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

So, what does that mean

1. It means that you can still participate in board discussions and maintain a presence on-line.

2. It still offers a Ladies Room and Infoshare so that you can network with each other to enhance your safety and share our experiences.

3. We will still have age verification for the obvious reason of controlling access, since this is still an adult oriented site.

For some of you who just wanted to post updates and build a Showcase, ECCIE is not for you.

OK, So define "link". Does a link to another site have to be a hotlink to be against the rules or can it just be a domain that is left as part of an email address.

In other words. A provider has her own domain and posts that as her email address in her sig line. Provider@providerhotthang.net.

It appears to be to the letter of the rule but if I type in providerhotthang.net and come to a website that is obviously a provider website that seems like it is running afoul of the intent of these rule. Correct or no?
Just trying to get these ladies some clarification and fairness.

I may have a follow up.
Old 09-03-2019, 02:32 PM   #33
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Despite the new changes, as long as this board is around, it will still be beneficial to some of us. If you no longer like the board, there are other boards and websites that are still currently active as well. This sucks, life isn't fair and Ike didnt make the "new rules".

I completely disagree with allowing girls to post on reviews. Many have shown that they can't follow simple Ad, Signature Guidelines, etc. And everyone knows that we have plenty of "Mandles" running around writing fake reviews and talking shit.

Coed became a ghost town a long time ago due to the same group and multiple handles of the trolling clique that has been allowed to fuck everything up. At least keep your shit show in your not so private SH. Also, people didn't "disappear ", they went a different route on this board.

Everyone needs to just put their big girl/boy undies on and evolve instead of always bitching about what you cannot change and focus on what you can. Adults make Choices. I hope that everyone chooses to make the most out of all of this.

Make it a Great Day!
Old 09-03-2019, 03:27 PM   #34
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Despite the new changes, as long as this board is around, it will still be beneficial to some of us. If you no longer like the board, there are other boards and websites that are still currently active as well. This sucks, life isn't fair and Ike didnt make the "new rules".

I completely disagree with allowing girls to post on reviews. Many have shown that they can't follow simple Ad, Signature Guidelines, etc. And everyone knows that we have plenty of "Mandles" running around writing fake reviews and talking shit.

Coed became a ghost town a long time ago due to the same group and multiple handles of the trolling clique that has been allowed to fuck everything up. At least keep your shit show in your not so private SH. Also, people didn't "disappear ", they went a different route on this board.

Everyone needs to just put their big girl/boy undies on and evolve instead of always bitching about what you cannot change and focus on what you can. Adults make Choices. I hope that everyone chooses to make the most out of all of this.

Make it a Great Day!

But handles did disappear. Staff handles. Call it "going a different route" if you like but if you do a little research it is obvious they knew what was coming and made plans in advance to get out ahead of it and keep their deal, whatever that might be, going. Some started 5 or 6 months ago. They didn't allow any other providers the same courtesy.

How do you feel about a provider still having a direct reference to her website posted in her sig line when you can't? Seems like I recall you taking exception to a provider not following the rules in a different thread.
Some of these changes are questionable and not for the obvious reasons.
Old 09-03-2019, 03:35 PM   #35
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Stay miserable if you choose and continuing with unesssesary drama, it's no skin off my back. I've spoken for myself and stand by what I've premeditated and have chosen to post.

Old 09-03-2019, 04:28 PM   #36
Renegade69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I agree with Alyssa. These laws were written and voted upon by the Texas Legislature months ago. They became law on Sept. 1. The board mapped out a plan to comply, and protect its members and still exist. It was sweeping and surprising. I think the board is trying to do the best they can to adapt. Thank you.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:24 PM   #37
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Dig a little deeper.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:26 AM   #38
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Dig a little deeper.
BM you mean accounts like this one that have verified provider status with 0 reviews. Everyone knows ok was u must get a review to move past age verification.

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=498265
Old 09-04-2019, 07:49 AM   #39
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Wow, isn't that interesting? Where did she come from?

A mod apparently needs to 'splain the rule about sig lines to her or clarify it for the rest of the providers. See how her sig line is a trail of bread crumbs leading directly to a website? I mean it's not a link but it kind of skirts the intent of the rule which seems to be not having any external sites be available from within Eccie.

I mean, if that's ok You could do the same thing. Just go to GoDaddy and for 99cents you can own 4pawglovers.com. It's available, I checked. Then just set up a website with Wordpress(pretty easy) drop a couple of pics and a description(that could all be fake or not it's up to you). set up an email on your domain and put it in your sig line here but don't hot link it. Bam, you've just figured out a work around.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:14 AM   #40
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

4PAWG: As many times as YOU have GUESTED your account over the years and had to change your name because you're Messy/Have a History of Robbing Clients, etc. You are the LAST person to be pulling some shit like this. You just GUESTED your last account not too long ago. This "new" messy handle that you are hiding behind now; people at least gave you enough PUBLIC respect to not bring your old shit up.

Everyone has the right to move in whatever direction they see fit on this board.

Good luck.....
Old 09-04-2019, 08:20 AM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
4PAWG: As many times as YOU have GUESTED your account over the years and had to change your name because you're Messy/Have a History of Robbing Clients, etc. You are the LAST person to be pulling some shit like this. You just GUESTED your last account not too long ago. This "new" messy handle that you are hiding behind now; people at least gave you enough PUBLIC respect to not bring your old shit up.

Everyone has the right to move in whatever direction they see fit on this board.

Good luck.....

How do you feel about being prevented from moving in the same direction someone else is allowed to?

How would you feel if some insider bilked you out of significant income because they had information that allowed them to make decisions and plan a strategy before you even had access to the knowledge that information was going to be available.?

The SEC doesn't look favorably on traders who do that on Wall Street and for good reason.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:24 AM   #42
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Good luck.....
Isn't that what you just did? Bring up old shit?

I guess a lack of respect is contagious here.

Pot meet kettle.

Good luck to you.....
Old 09-04-2019, 08:35 AM   #43
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Good luck.....
No, only certain privileged folks have the right to move in whatever direction they choose. The rest of us must abide by the rules.

I would like the opportunity to operate multiple handles for months as well. I don't get that privilege and neither do the rest of the board members.

It makes me wonder just how many mods and admins have been running multiple accounts, as we suspected, as they are allowed these privileges.

And btw, why does one need to have multiple accounts simultaneously when this site does not even advertise ladies anymore and is only a discussion site? Why does anyone need to move in a different direction at all if that is only what this site is...a discussion board?

What is all this about anyway?
Old 09-04-2019, 08:36 AM   #44
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=CurvyKatie;1061754145]Isn't that what you just did? Bring up old shit?

Pot meet kettle.

CK aka BBWK: Oh honey, you will need the "Luck, Ms. Sitting Duck"...

I know exactly what I posted, thanks though...
Old 09-04-2019, 08:37 AM   #45
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Alyssa XOXO;1061754166]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
Isn't that what you just did? Bring up old shit?

Pot meet kettle.

Oh honey, you will need the "Luck, Ms. Sitting Duck"...

I know exactly what I posted, thanks though...

Is this a threat?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women