Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
Lilah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137442
Default wtf austin eccie

ok so i am Brand spanking new to eccie and a client of mine told me about it and said i should sign up and get some reviews and my business would be so good. He told me some info about everything here and told me to post in the new members area which i did tonight. I already got so many messages from guys that were asking questions about my menu and rates and then i also got like FOUR messages that made me so mad

1 $60 for 10 min
2 $75 for 30 min and a good review
3 really good review from supposedly well know guy on these boards for a free session
4 $100 for 30 min

UMMMMM i know that i am new here and u guys dont know me so you are nervous about seeing a new girl and u dont know if im good in bed or any of that but that doesn't mean u should try and be cheap with me omg!!! i wont sell myself for pennies so wtf austin eccie? are all the guys really cheap like this? I dont think that my rates r too high compared to others i know in the biz?????????
Lilah is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:12 PM   #2
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Interesting how they can promise a good review before even seeing you...
blenderhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I would think calling Guys of Austin cheap would not be helping your cause. You say you got so many inquiring and then post negatively about four. Maybe should focus on the positive , and (of course I don't know,cause I didn't ask) not expect top dollar with unproven service level.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #4
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilah View Post
I dont think that my rates r too high compared to others i know in the biz?????????
On top of what blenderhead and rockerrick have said, there is this.

Others you know in the "biz" probably have regulars, reviews, and an established menu. Some think that seeing a new girl on the scene is taking a risk because, like you said, they don't know if you're good or not. Beyond that, they may not even know what you offer or if you're even legit.

If you don't like the offer, the best thing to do is probably just ignore it. Like you said, this is a "biz", it's (probably) not a personal insult.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
Qziz
Valued Poster

I think it's pretty much an open secret that a lot of guys cruise the Welcome board hoping to play hobby-pimp and get some kind of special deal for introducing young ladies into our little world. I would hope most women are bright enough to see through it, as this young lady obviously is.

(and no, I'm not WKing for her, I prefer my dates 30+)
Qziz is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:58 PM   #6
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I would think calling Guys of Austin cheap would not be helping your cause. You say you got so many inquiring and then post negatively about four. Maybe should focus on the positive , and (of course I don't know,cause I didn't ask) not expect top dollar with unproven service level.
+1
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
ok so i am Brand spanking new to eccie and a client of mine told me about it and said i should sign up and get some reviews and my business would be so good. He told me some info about everything here and told me to post in the new members area which i did tonight. I already got so many messages from guys that were asking questions about my menu and rates and then i also got like FOUR messages that made me so mad

1 $60 for 10 min
2 $75 for 30 min and a good review
3 really good review from supposedly well know guy on these boards for a free session
4 $100 for 30 min

UMMMMM i know that i am new here and u guys dont know me so you are nervous about seeing a new girl and u dont know if im good in bed or any of that but that doesn't mean u should try and be cheap with me omg!!! i wont sell myself for pennies so wtf austin eccie? are all the guys really cheap like this? I dont think that my rates r too high compared to others i know in the biz?????????
What are your rates? ECCIE I'm sure is a lot like other advertising venues, it has a few crack pots. I wouldn't worry about them. How about you post a few more pictures? Then check your PM'S and schedule that appointment with me!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #8
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

I like your style Lilah.

If the girl is appalled by the p.ms she is getting, she can say so.
Just be glad she didn't call out your handle.

If you get defensive at this lady's post you are probably one of those guys trying to low ball.

Let's face it, the lower your rates campaign has been alive and well in Austin for a couple of years now. It makes some of you cringe that a lady would say something to oppose this stealthy initiative in a public forum. You wouldn't want other ladies to think >$100/30 is the norm.

While some of us ladies give great discounts to eccie gents b/c you are much easier to screen, this board is not the only place to advertise. There are much more lucrative sites out there.

Lets face it, the girls who are willing to do $60 for 30 min are most likely the ones who are Staff Edit....Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn they have to do it for dirt cheep to pay their neglected bills. You think you are getting quality companionship but you are really getting Staff Edit....Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn.

There is no way a woman in her right mind is going to exchange her intimate energy with someone else for that low a price. GTFOH. I mean, how many appointments a day will she have to take just to make a decent living for the kind of taxing work we do. Do you want to see a lady with that much traffic coming in and out of her place? Do you know when you don't want to pay what the lady think's she deserves, she will be less inclined to give you her best?

If you can't afford pay for play, go bake a warm apple pie. Inanimate objects don't bitch, complain, stand up for themselves, or have to pay bills.

On another note, there are many great gentlemen on this board who are quite kind and generous. I'm sure you will do well Lilah. Good luck babe.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #9
Lilah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 137442

Thank u Jasmin and I hope to meet u tomorrow still looking

i just did a late night appointment and got ripped off SO mad right now!!!!!!!!
this guy put his money down on my table and after we did our thing he took it back while i wasn't looking and when i called his phone he kept sending me to voicemial so i sent him a text that he better bring my money back and then he exted me i had the wrong number like 20 min later. obviously it was not the wrong number does he think im dumb????
Lilah is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
I like your style Lilah.

If the girl is appalled by the p.ms she is getting, she can say so.
Go ahead call out handle , I know I don't care !
If you are getting defensive at this lady's post you are probably one of those guys trying to low ball.
Not true , I've never once even inquired about a single Welcome Wagon newbie ever !
Let's face it the lower your rates campaign has been alive and well in Austin for a couple oHf years now. It makes some of you cringe that a lady would say something to oppose this stealthy initiative in a public forum. You wouldn't want other ladies to think >$100/30 is the norm.
Well we as well as you don't know what her rate is , but keep talking out your ass.
While some of us ladies give great discounts to eccie gents b/c you are much easier to screen, this board is not the only place to advertise. There are much more lucrative sites out there.
So maybe you should seek those avenues out and give us a break from you.
Lets face it the girls who are willing to do $60 for 30 min are most likely the ones who are so Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn they have to do it for dirt cheep to pay their neglected bills. You think you are getting quality companionship but you are really getting Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn.
Sounds as if you speak from experience !

There is no way a woman in her right mind is going to exchange her intimate energy with someone else for that low a price. GTFOH. I mean, how many appointments a day will she have to take just to make a decent living for the kind of taxing work we do. Do you want to see a lady with that much traffic coming in and out of her place? Do you know when you don't want to pay what the lady think's she deserves, she will be less inclined to give you her best.
With her being new and most Welcome Wagon newbies being GFE lite , there's really no way of knowing. So why would anyone pay equal rates to someone who in fact provides GFE services ?
If you can't afford pay for play, go bake a warm apple pie. Inanimate objects don't bitch, complain, stand up for themselves, or have to pay bills.
If YOU do your homework you'll find I do pay rate , no haggling and tip !

EJL consider that before shooting of at the mouth !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #11
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's horrible. You can post his handle here in the alerts section if you want.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:27 AM   #12
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
If YOU do your homework you'll find I do pay rate , no haggling and tip !
Why are you getting so defensive rr. Calm down.
Nobody was talking about you. Damn.

I paid my rent a week and a half ago. And yes I have had experience with some of theseStaff Edit....Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn. One stole over 2 Gs from me.

I see a lot of eccie guys. Believe it or not there are sooooo many other hobbyist other than the same few that post here.

Somebody call 9-waah-waah and get the waaaahbulance over right away;
rockerrick doesn't like what I have to say.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:51 AM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Thank u Jasmin and I hope to meet u tomorrow still looking

i just did a late night appointment and got ripped off SO mad right now!!!!!!!!
this guy put his money down on my table and after we did our thing he took it back while i wasn't looking and when i called his phone he kept sending me to voicemial so i sent him a text that he better bring my money back and then he exted me i had the wrong number like 20 min later. obviously it was not the wrong number does he think im dumb????
Oh my.... I would post that in the alert section. EVEREYONE needs to know about this jerk. I can't wait! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #14
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Welcome, sorry you had a bad experience.

Most of the guys here are nice, especially if you look at their posting history and figure out who the mental defectives are. Most of the nutjobs can't keep their inner psycho under control if they post a lot.

If the guy doesn't post much, you don't know if he's good or bad, but don't give him a lot of credit just because he's on eccie. Anyone can sign up for eccie.

Unfortunately, ANYTHING on the internet these days will attract scumbags of some sort. If you're in this business, you're going to run across some bad guys, no matter where you are.

Consider yourself lucky that you got an easy warning. Always be a little paranoid and try to avoid problems.

By the way, if someone calls you or e-mails and says, "I'm so-and-so from eccie," don't believe it, exchange a PM (Private Message) with him on the eccie system.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #15
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
I like your style Lilah.

If the girl is appalled by the p.ms she is getting she can say so.

Maybe she should have, it would make things a bit clearer.

Quote:
If you are getting defensive at this ladies post you are probably one of those guys trying to low ball a lady.
I'd be willing to bet that those who did not agree with her, or "got defensive", probably are not one of the low ballers. I certainly was not. Since you say you weren't talking about rockerrick, and I didn't low ball her, who ARE you talking about?

Quote:
Let's face it the lower your rates campaign has been alive and well in Austin for a couple of years now. It makes some of you cringe that a lady would say something to oppose this stealthy initiative in a public forum. You wouldn't want other ladies to think >$100/30 is the norm.

Lets face it the girls who are willing to do $60 for 30 min are most likely the ones who are so Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic...Spacemtn they have to do it for dirt cheep to pay their neglected bills. You think you are getting quality companionship but you are really getting Staff Edit...Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn.
You would be surprised how much your viewpoint has been "normalized" to the standard pricing by being exposed to this and other communities.

Quote:
There is no way a woman in her right mind is going to exchange her intimate energy with someone else for that low a price. GTFOH.
Actually, I know quite a few women who would say the same thing about your rates. They wouldn't "exchange her intimate energy with someone" for less than $10,000/hour. Does that make you broke compared to them, struggling to make neglected bills? Hardly.

You understand that $60/30 minute hourly wage equates to $240,000/year, if you work 40 hours per week? "Low price" is relative, let's not prosecute someone's choices or lifestyle because their idea of wealth does not live up to yours.

Quote:
I mean, how many apts a day will she have to take just to make a decent living for the kind of taxing work we do. Do you want to see a lady with that much traffic coming in and out of her place? Do you know that when you don't want to pay what the lady think's she deserves, she will be less inclined to give you her best. If you can't afford pay for play, go bake a warm apple pie. Inanimate objects don't bitch, complain, or stand up for themselves.
Hmm, I'm not sure how many appointments she needs to make to make a decent living. I guess that depends on what you consider a decent living. How about we pick a number well above poverty level for 1 person, or even a family of 4. Closer to average income for Austin. $60,000. Easy math, to make $60k, she will have to do 1000 30 minute sessions. Let's make this a little easier, 500 one hour sessions. That seems like a lot, but over 52 weeks in a year...less than 10 sessions per week, 2 hour long sessions per day, working 5 days a week. 3 sessions per day would gross $90k at $120/hour.

I tend to let market forces do the talking instead of haggling with women who already have a published rate, but I hate to hear about "decent" living wages from people who charge $2-300/hour.

Quote:
Somebody call 9-waah-waah and get the waaaahbulance over right away
Whaaaaaambulance

Seems to lose a little something without the m.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women