Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47440
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2018, 06:29 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
Nixon will look like a fucking saint after we find out everything there is to know about the obama/fbi spygate scandal.
FTFY, skirtman.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:03 AM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Yussup....
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:25 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #19
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Two words: Martha Stewart.
So are you saying she was not guilty? I bet she did the time better than he would. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:09 PM   #20
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Could you be any more cognitively impaired? Trump isn't "worried" about McGahn. In fact, Trump waived executive privilege to let the guy answer questions from Mueller's gang of thugs for over 30 hours! That is NOT the action of someone who has anything to hide! Trump was upset at how the New York Fucking Times completely mischaracterized what he allowed to happen!

Let's see... if Trump invokes executive privilege, it means he must have something to hide. And according to your "logic" - if he WAIVES executive privilege it ALSO means he has something to hide, right MT? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

The NYT story is a shining example of FAKE NEWS!! What a surprise to see you and yssup swallow it hook, line and sinker!

Trump Waives the Privilege

How to read Don McGahn’s cooperation with Robert Mueller.

By The Editorial Board
Aug. 19, 2018 6:19 p.m. ET

Donald Trump has a credibility problem, but so do the media. A case in point is the weekend story that White House counsel Don McGahn has cooperated with special counsel Robert Mueller. Let’s try to navigate through this Beltway Hall of Mirrors.

The thesis of the New York Times story is that Mr. McGahn cooperated in a way that could hurt Donald Trump in order to protect himself and because he doesn’t trust the President. This fits the media narrative that Mr. Trump is covering up his collusion with Russia and his obstruction of justice, and thus Mr. McGahn must be scrambling to save himself.

Yet lost in the resulting tempest is a crucial fact that appears to contradict this spin: Mr. Trump had to waive executive privilege for Mr. McGahn to cooperate with Mr. Mueller.

Mr. McGahn is not Mr. Trump’s personal attorney, so attorney-client privilege isn’t at issue. But as White House counsel Mr. McGahn represents the Presidency. He is a careful enough lawyer to advise Mr. Trump that agreeing to answer Mr. Mueller’s questions would waive executive privilege. And the Times reports that Mr. McGahn’s attorney, William Burck, said on the record that Mr. McGahn cooperated only after Mr. Trump waived any privilege claim.

This in turn meant that Mr. McGahn would have to answer all of Mr. Mueller’s questions. Once privilege is waived, Mr. McGahn couldn’t decide to answer, say, what Mr. Trump told him about Attorney General Jeff Sessions but refuse to discuss the President’s state of mind when he fired James Comey at the FBI. Without invoking privilege there is no legal basis for Mr. McGahn to refuse to answer a question.

This isn’t what you’d expect if Mr. Trump is leading a coverup. Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton fought extensive legal battles with prosecutors over executive privilege. Mr. Clinton invoked privilege to block aides Bruce Lindsey and Sidney Blumenthal from testifying to Ken Starr’s grand jury.Yet when Mr. Trump doesn’t invoke privilege for his White House counsel, he gets no credit.

Could it be that Mr. Trump let Mr. McGahn cooperate with Mr. Mueller because he felt he had nothing to cover up? This is precisely what Mr. Trump tweeted Saturday: “I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide.”

Because Mr. Trump makes so many false statements, this claim is also assumed to be false - though legal logic and the public evidence suggest that in this case it may be true. Keep in mind that Mr. Trump’s lawyers cooperated extensively with Mr. Mueller for months, turning over tens of thousands of documents - also without claiming executive privilege.

In recent months, as the Mueller probe has dragged on, Mr. Trump has turned to denouncing it as a “witch hunt.” His lawyers now fear that letting the President talk to Mr. Mueller’s team, as Mr. Trump has said he wants to do, could be walking into a perjury trap. This is a rational fear, but the lawyers are still negotiating with Mr. Mueller.

Mr. McGahn has been one of the President’s most effective advisers - notably on judicial nominations. But some in and outside the White House resent his influence and might want to portray him as undermining Mr. Trump. The bottom line is that readers should remain skeptical about what is reported about Mr. Mueller’s probe, waiting to see the evidence he actually produces.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-w...ege-1534717159
The real question is why do you concoct a rant that has nothing to do with what I said. You have not answered the question of why does Trump not want to speak to him? Yssup and I have a money pool on what your next spin will be. LOL!
Old 08-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
The real question is why do you concoct a rant that has nothing to do with what I said.
No, the real question is why can't you comprehend what is plainly stated in my post and directly refutes what you said.

You said Trump is worried about McGahn and acting like he has something to hide. I pointed out Trump waived executive privilege to allow McGahn to answer all of Mueller's questions. That's a FACT. Not spin, not a rant. And that simple FACT demolishes your ignorant post.

When you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #22
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Trump is winning!
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 06:04 PM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

One more directed attack on a member here and you’re going to find some members on a non-voluntary timeout...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #24
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

I know Jeff sessions is the winner when he told trump head to fuk off dude. You don't own me. Fun shit to see how much further he can sink with the trump name that couldn't even win his own state 0h my
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:49 PM   #25
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Omg...faux news is STILL blaming Clinton like some of the really really frequent posters on here. Guess what...she is not poutus and Russia made sure of that. Russians love corruption and they got it. Or maybe they just love how STUPID they made America look to the world. Entertaining as fck though and November is coming. Maybe the voters will pull some of those deaf dumb n blind carrier politicians off of trump's little dick.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 12:20 PM   #26
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
If Trump has nothing to hide, then why is he worried about McGahn. Also why will he not speak with Mueller? If McGahn does not know anything then there is nothing to worry about. Besides God put him in the White house just have the PTL or the 700 club pray it all away.
Quote:
Could you be any more cognitively impaired? Trump isn't "worried" about McGahn. In fact, Trump waived executive privilege to let the guy answer questions from Mueller's gang of thugs for over 30 hours! That is NOT the action of someone who has anything to hide! Trump was upset at how the New York Fucking Times completely mischaracterized what he allowed to happen!

Let's see... if Trump invokes executive privilege, it means he must have something to hide. And according to your "logic" - if he WAIVES executive privilege it ALSO means he has something to hide, right MT? Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

The NYT story is a shining example of FAKE NEWS!! What a surprise to see you and yssup swallow it hook, line and sinker!

Trump Waives the Privilege

How to read Don McGahn’s cooperation with Robert Mueller.

By The Editorial Board
Aug. 19, 2018 6:19 p.m. ET

Donald Trump has a credibility problem, but so do the media. A case in point is the weekend story that White House counsel Don McGahn has cooperated with special counsel Robert Mueller. Let’s try to navigate through this Beltway Hall of Mirrors.

The thesis of the New York Times story is that Mr. McGahn cooperated in a way that could hurt Donald Trump in order to protect himself and because he doesn’t trust the President. This fits the media narrative that Mr. Trump is covering up his collusion with Russia and his obstruction of justice, and thus Mr. McGahn must be scrambling to save himself.

Yet lost in the resulting tempest is a crucial fact that appears to contradict this spin: Mr. Trump had to waive executive privilege for Mr. McGahn to cooperate with Mr. Mueller.

Mr. McGahn is not Mr. Trump’s personal attorney, so attorney-client privilege isn’t at issue. But as White House counsel Mr. McGahn represents the Presidency. He is a careful enough lawyer to advise Mr. Trump that agreeing to answer Mr. Mueller’s questions would waive executive privilege. And the Times reports that Mr. McGahn’s attorney, William Burck, said on the record that Mr. McGahn cooperated only after Mr. Trump waived any privilege claim.

This in turn meant that Mr. McGahn would have to answer all of Mr. Mueller’s questions. Once privilege is waived, Mr. McGahn couldn’t decide to answer, say, what Mr. Trump told him about Attorney General Jeff Sessions but refuse to discuss the President’s state of mind when he fired James Comey at the FBI. Without invoking privilege there is no legal basis for Mr. McGahn to refuse to answer a question.

This isn’t what you’d expect if Mr. Trump is leading a coverup. Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton fought extensive legal battles with prosecutors over executive privilege. Mr. Clinton invoked privilege to block aides Bruce Lindsey and Sidney Blumenthal from testifying to Ken Starr’s grand jury.Yet when Mr. Trump doesn’t invoke privilege for his White House counsel, he gets no credit.

Could it be that Mr. Trump let Mr. McGahn cooperate with Mr. Mueller because he felt he had nothing to cover up? This is precisely what Mr. Trump tweeted Saturday: “I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide.”

Because Mr. Trump makes so many false statements, this claim is also assumed to be false - though legal logic and the public evidence suggest that in this case it may be true. Keep in mind that Mr. Trump’s lawyers cooperated extensively with Mr. Mueller for months, turning over tens of thousands of documents - also without claiming executive privilege.

In recent months, as the Mueller probe has dragged on, Mr. Trump has turned to denouncing it as a “witch hunt.” His lawyers now fear that letting the President talk to Mr. Mueller’s team, as Mr. Trump has said he wants to do, could be walking into a perjury trap. This is a rational fear, but the lawyers are still negotiating with Mr. Mueller.

Mr. McGahn has been one of the President’s most effective advisers - notably on judicial nominations. But some in and outside the White House resent his influence and might want to portray him as undermining Mr. Trump. The bottom line is that readers should remain skeptical about what is reported about Mr. Mueller’s probe, waiting to see the evidence he actually produces.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-w...ege-1534717159
Quote:
No, the real question is why can't you comprehend what is plainly stated in my post and directly refutes what you said.

You said Trump is worried about McGahn and acting like he has something to hide. I pointed out Trump waived executive privilege to allow McGahn to answer all of Mueller's questions. That's a FACT. Not spin, not a rant. And that simple FACT demolishes your ignorant post.

When you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging.
I can comprehend what you said its just that it is not a very good answer. You even stated he had no choice but to waive the EP. Plus you never explained why he is avoiding Mueller. The ignorance is when you deflect the one question and avoid the other and then get indignant about it.
Old 08-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I can comprehend what you said its (sic) just that it is not a very good answer.
It's an excellent answer. You just don't like it because it demolishes your argument that Trump had something to hide.

Quote:
You even stated he had no choice but to waive the EP.
That's a lie. Trump VOLUNTARILY chose to waive executive privilege. I never said he had no choice. Now go find where I said it or admit you're lying.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:33 PM   #28
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's an excellent answer. You just don't like it because it demolishes your argument that Trump had something to hide.

Actually it was a pathetic answer and you certified it with your "sic" LOL!

That's a lie. Trump VOLUNTARILY chose to waive executive privilege. I never said he had no choice. Now go find where I said it or admit you're lying.
Quote:
Let's see... if Trump invokes executive privilege, it means he must have something to hide. And according to your "logic" - if he WAIVES executive privilege it ALSO means he

I guess you are too busy grading papers to remember what you said. So now who is the liar. While I paraphrased you I still was on point. You can twist the meaning of few words but we both what you were implying. If he had invoked it , everyone would think he was hiding something. Just because I am not a sociopath does not mean I do not know how they think. Your "gaslighting" trick of correcting my grammar is a tell.

PS when I said "who is the liar." I did not mean"who is the liar?" So do not bother grading my paper this time. I already know the answer LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women