Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
dlm993
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Legal advice... Robbed by 2 black males 1 white female and one blck female

I was recently answered an ad and decided to meet at the providers incall, then I was confronted by 2 black males and the white providers friends. They tried to blackmail me by putting me on video but I said nothing and I fought my way out the exit while it was being blocked by some 1 of black males. I was only punched once when I was running to the car thank god he missed the other 5 punches. But I'm glad I escaped. There was someone in the area that witnessed it and was calling 911. I just left the area.. I was wondering if it would be wise to report this crime to the police. I do not know if I will incriminate myself for solicitation of prostitute. I know the and name of one of the people that robbed me and can provide pictures of the other perpetrators. But don't know if it would be wise to report this crime in confidential manner to give the information on these individuals. What should I do?? I do not know I'm still traumatized over it because I could of been killed or severally beaten over a few dollars. Should I just let this go?? What do I think a logical course of action would be??
dlm993 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:33 AM   #2
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I would let it go. That sucks man. Scary stuff, glad you are okay. As long as you didn't admit to the police why you were going to see the provider, you should be fine. Then again, who knows? Best to leave it alone. If they somehow get ahold of you, I am assuming you were just going to hang out and spend time with this provider right? That's what I'd say. The guys who tried to rob you likely don't know your name. If you call the cops, then both the cops and the thugs would know you. Are you likely to even get them convicted or just have the police sniffing around because of the incident? I would learn from this one and move on.
scottstevens is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:50 AM   #3
dlm993
Valued Poster

I just wanted to give an anonymous tip so the cops know of there activity. there is no way they know who I am I used a burner phone. But I know who they are..
Old 03-19-2015, 04:15 PM   #4
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Only you can decide whether to make a report. If you are the type of person who'd lose sleep worrying that these thugs might rob, hurt, or even kill other victims, then go to the police. The cops won't care that you were there to see a hooker. They'll only care about capturing the thug posse. Personally, I believe in the Hobbyist's Golden Rule: We should watch each others' backs.

On the other hand, if you're a nihilist who doesn't give a shit about anyone but yourself, forget it and move on.

You could hire a lawyer to relay the information to the police, or to go with you to make the report. That should ease your mind.

btw, why did you mention the race of your assailants? It's completely irrelevant.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #5
The Eternal Bachelor
Photographer

Encounters: 2

Have you posted an alert on this provider and her thugs on the board for whatever city this took place?

Even if you don't report to the police (though I think you should), other hobbyists should know about the potential consequences of scheduling with this provider.
The Eternal Bachelor is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 05:05 PM   #6
dlm993
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Only you can decide whether to make a report. If you are the type of person who'd lose sleep worrying that these thugs might rob, hurt, or even kill other victims, then go to the police. The cops won't care that you were there to see a hooker. They'll only care about capturing the thug posse. Personally, I believe in the Hobbyist's Golden Rule: We should watch each others' backs.

On the other hand, if you're a nihilist who doesn't give a shit about anyone but yourself, forget it and move on.

You could hire a lawyer to relay the information to the police, or to go with you to make the report. That should ease your mind.

btw, why did you mention the race of your assailants? It's completely irrelevant.
That's wut is usually described in criminal cases age sex and race. I just wanted to be as descriptive as possible. Is there any way to report this crime without involving me or my identity, i just want to prevent them from doing it again or at least scare them from doing it again. I know their full name and have pictures of all the criminals that robbed me. I just don't want to be a target in the area because I know for a fact, they are in a gang from the resources I secured online. all they have is a video of me but I did not say anything just fought my way out the door. But, I know who they are and their identities and where they work and live so I can give a detailed tip to the police along with pictures but do not know if this is even possible to remain anonymous.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #7
dlm993
Valued Poster

Maybe I am somewhat terrified if I have to testify against them thwn they will have my identity and then everyone will know I am a hobbyist. Which is frowned upon by the community.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:18 PM   #8
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Sure, you can pack all your evidence in an envelope and mail it to the relevant police department.

The likelihood of you publicly testifying is slim -- maybe one in a hundred.
Old 03-19-2015, 06:27 PM   #9
dlm993
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure, you can pack all your evidence in an envelope and mail it to the relevant police department.

The likelihood of you publicly testifying is slim -- maybe one in a hundred.
Could I please pm u my idea how I want to deliver the evidence and not incriminate myself but just tip the police..
Old 03-19-2015, 06:34 PM   #10
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Yes.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:02 PM   #11
ilikefun
Account Disabled

Why have you not posted the ad on here to alert others?
ilikefun is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 01:27 AM   #12
scottstevens
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The race seemed relevant to me. A piece of information I'd want to know. Maybe there is a trend with robberies throughout our country.

Quote:

scottstevens is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:04 AM   #13
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottstevens View Post
The race seemed relevant to me. A piece of information I'd want to know. Maybe there is a trend with robberies throughout our country.
Once the OP explained, I agreed.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:15 AM   #14
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

About the o.p. who has been on this board more than 4 years:

Based on available data -- six NO reviews in 12 months plus the experience related above -- might be time for the o.p. to rethink his entire hobby style.

Sorry I am for his latest experience, and I am not questioning its validity.

But his research methods (mainly backpage!) show an obvious lack of success leading me to believe imo that he should either quit trying to hobby in Binghampton NY or figure out a way to "import" some quality providers to improve his batting average. Or hobby in a distant community where the targets of opportunity are more quality oriented.

ijs
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:47 PM   #15
dlm993
Valued Poster

Thank You op for re evaluating my past success, I did have a regular, but I enjoyed the take one for the teams and those were the ones I was reviewing so I could save other members hard earned money, Never in a million years did I think my area Binghamton, would do this sort of thing robbery of a person during the day. I'm just glad I go away because I know they would of held me there longer and I would of been severely beaten or hurt. I had to fight my way out of the door. I will no longer be doing this after this incident, Its just not worth it. anymore. I was getting too arrogant and though I knew everything and felt like this one was legit and it could of been a gem. but it ended up to be my worst nightmare. I am very conflicted whether I want to report this to the police or not because they do have a video image of me. but I am fully clothed and did not say anything in the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
About the o.p. who has been on this board more than 4 years:

Based on available data -- six NO reviews in 12 months plus the experience related above -- might be time for the o.p. to rethink his entire hobby style.

Sorry I am for his latest experience, and I am not questioning its validity.

But his research methods (mainly backpage!) show an obvious lack of success leading me to believe imo that he should either quit trying to hobby in Binghampton NY or figure out a way to "import" some quality providers to improve his batting average. Or hobby in a distant community where the targets of opportunity are more quality oriented.

ijs

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women