Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
stevo_hs
Registered Member

Default Ebony Addiction

hey there, I knew a guy who had this happen to him, with just woman in general and he is a caucasion male, like myself.

I know the old cliche or saying, "Once ya go Black you never go back" applies but i always thought it was just a saying with little relevence, i've assumed it originated from some song or rap hitt.

But I myself, met a beautiful girl who is Chocolate toned; as she describes herself. Very much a beautiful black girl maybe in her late 20's.
I was very lucky to have been with her, for a while, however she's moved on and travels a lot. (i think she is an erotic dancer, stripper)

And now i can't stop searching and seeking out ebony woman and have found myself looking for them here and other sites, i.e. backpage all the time. I never thought this would really happen to me, maybe its just a phase in my life, and i'll come out of it. Not there theres anything wrong with my tendencies lately, but i truley am finding myself craving and wanting a lady of color all the time, it is to the point in a bar, or 'nightlife" scene (not that i am a frequent visitor, more of a bi-standard) I won't even look at a girl my own race that way and don't even do as much more as chat with white ladies. Am i turned on too strong?

Am i addicted?
stevo_hs is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:53 AM   #2
Drakh
Registered Member

One of my Caucasian friends used to say that Caucasian women with their pale skin looked sickly to him. He preferred Latinas or Blacks.
Drakh is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
Drakh
Registered Member

I used to counter the saying, "Once ya go Black you never go back" with, "Once ya go Black we don't want ya back." Unfortunately, once some of my female friends got pregnant dudes bailed on them. But that would be true no matter the race. Most men without kids do not want baggage whether the kid was a product of interracial relationship or not. I just liked saying that to the women that declared they would not date anyone who was not black.
Drakh is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:50 AM   #4
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Why would you even post this?
There is nothing unusual about a white man dating a woman of color.
Why would race even be an issue?
This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
stevo_hs
Registered Member

Well see thats the issue, my friends or my buddys find me a little weird for it.

They ask me, "ohh you must have had a couple tough breaks or some bad experiences with last GF." (who was white)

I mean race doesn't mean anything to me, we're all equal and I'd love to see Asian and African American woman around my area MORE often, maybe thats part of my "problem" is that they are sort of few and far in-between around here this area of the country.

Its not unusual to you what i said above, really?

Hmm, well ok then sorry for posting
stevo_hs is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:24 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Steveo.........no need to apologize...........and it sounds more like an Ebony Passion.....

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

stevo hs, wait 'til you experience Blasian or Belizean chicas. I recommend you feed into your addiction... ijs
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo_hs View Post
hey there, I knew a guy who had this happen to him, with just woman in general and he is a caucasion male, like myself.

I know the old cliche or saying, "Once ya go Black you never go back" applies but i always thought it was just a saying with little relevence, i've assumed it originated from some song or rap hitt.

But I myself, met a beautiful girl who is Chocolate toned; as she describes herself. Very much a beautiful black girl maybe in her late 20's.
I was very lucky to have been with her, for a while, however she's moved on and travels a lot. (i think she is an erotic dancer, stripper)

And now i can't stop searching and seeking out ebony woman and have found myself looking for them here and other sites, i.e. backpage all the time. I never thought this would really happen to me, maybe its just a phase in my life, and i'll come out of it. Not there theres anything wrong with my tendencies lately, but i truley am finding myself craving and wanting a lady of color all the time, it is to the point in a bar, or 'nightlife" scene (not that i am a frequent visitor, more of a bi-standard) I won't even look at a girl my own race that way and don't even do as much more as chat with white ladies. Am i turned on too strong?

Am i addicted?
I don't think you are addicted. I had an ebony playmate for a while in the hobby. She has since retired. She is in the top 2 or 3 of my all time favs. I find myself craving her...I don't think because of her race, but because she was an incredibly beautiful insatiable sex machine.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:03 AM   #9
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Wink Look Some More.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo_hs View Post
Well see thats the issue, my friends or my buddys find me a little weird for it.

They ask me, "ohh you must have had a couple tough breaks or some bad experiences with last GF." (who was white)

I mean race doesn't mean anything to me, we're all equal and I'd love to see Asian and African American woman around my area MORE often, maybe thats part of my "problem" is that they are sort of few and far in-between around here this area of the country.
Maybe it was the quality of service that she provided and your not finding that in any of the other provider that you have seen so far....she evidently left an impression on you and an impression that you feel a need for now....don't assume its all about color....good luck
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
vidagalore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ebony addiction

Theres nothing wrong with your addiction.
Its pretty normal in comparison with other addictions.
Hopefully you will find yourself some chocolate soon....
xoxo
vidagalore is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #11
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

OP, What does it for me are Redheads first, then Brunettes (Black preferred, but Auburn is HOTTTxoxo) and nothing like BlondeDelight...BUTTT, Good, Prime, Rare pussy comes in all races, sizes, colors, but Good Pussy has one thing in common, Drives me thirsting like a fiend or an addict.

I can't tell you how many times fems have either mentioned Black strippers to the point they try to imitate their dances, or they themselves are thirsting for one as a double, etc. So, OP, you're not the only one addicted to the Black Pussy! Lots of Providers are too! LOL

Good luck in your 'hunt'...I can only imagine your pain. You'll find 'em!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
exoticbabygirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 39604
My ECCIE Reviews

Well hell i understand..I like them all black white blue green dont care has long as we have a unforgettable time..then im all IN..hope u find a new one..
exoticbabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #13
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm as white as the freshly fallen snow. I get a real flip of excitement in my stomach whenever I can watch my pasty white cock disappearing inside a chocolate-colored ass or pussy. It's a visual thing. Men seem much more visually-oriented than women (let me watch a pair of boobs bouncing around while I fuck her hard and deep and I'm a happy, soon-to-be-cumming man!) so the visual contrast is hot. I'm also sure that a horny white dude would find sex with a woman of color (as a new experience...no more different than getting tagged with a strapon or being tied to a cross and milked)more exciting than sex with a woman that looks no different than him (kinda like a couple of pieces of white bread...nyah...no big whoop!). The first sex I had with a woman of color was in college when a hot-as HELL coed started making out with me at a mixer (first think I thought was "Holy Shit I'm SO glad I'm not at a Catholic high school for boys any more!!!) that led to her jacking me off in a closet. One of life's little lessons...any woman's hand wrapped around my dick will eventually make me cum. I've been hooked ever since...not so much on the woman's color but on the wonderful variety of experiences one can have if you open your mind to options you may not have considered before.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM   #14
travel56
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I don't know what it is I love having a black woman sitting on my face, just cannot get enough
travel56 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:54 AM   #15
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by evagodiva View Post
Theres nothing wrong with your addiction.
Its pretty normal in comparison with other addictions.
Hopefully you will find yourself some chocolate soon....
xoxo
I have family in Chicago...I Thinck? SMH, I need to pay Ms. Eva a visit (gotta head north)...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women