Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Studio - Austin
Encounters - Studio - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Default Asa at LOL

Greetings Austin friends. You are very lucky to have Asa bless your city with a visit. I can promise that you will all love her. She is a wonderful woman who is beloved in Dallas. Treat her well.

This being said, a troll from Dallas may have followed her to your city. So if anyone sees Asa ask her about an AMP in Dallas being raided with the SWAT team. Report what she says at the link below.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062513334
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 03:05 PM   #2
pegasustx
BANNED

Encounters: 1

We don’t need Dallas promoters to tell us who to see. You and your promoter buddies can stay in Dallas forum. We start to see Dallas promoters in Austin forum sine June. Please let us be. Don’t need Dallas cesspool drama with LOL ladies.
pegasustx is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 03:12 PM   #3
pegasustx
BANNED

If Asa need to earn her business by bringing her cesspool promoters from Dallas, Asa can kiss her Austin trip good bye. She need to pack her shit and go back to cesspool.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:15 PM   #4
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

First of all, you are in Dallas, NOT in Austin. Second, this is thread hijacking. You made an account to say an AMP was raided with the SWAT team. YOU told guys to ask the Dallas girls at LOL about it. There is one girl there from Dallas (Asa). I am such a good troll that I am even helping you get your message out.

To your second post, we would love to have Asa back. If for some reason, the people of Austin do not like Asa they should feel free to immediately send her back. We will GLADLY take her back.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:40 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasustx View Post
If Asa need to earn her business by bringing her cesspool promoters from Dallas, Asa can kiss her Austin trip good bye. She need to pack her shit and go back to cesspool.

The Piquant Pissant is back!

What happened Troll? Your last handle was met with a yawn in Dallas, I (Admiral) giggled when you bumped your single thread, after no one responded in 4 days, and you had to bump it by thanking the people that aided ''our'' investigation.

What handle # is this? From my count you are at least 30 by now. vadc, cavmen, runon, and tons more. You think Austin is good Country to troll? Dallas got a little hard for you, huh? I get it, Narcissist that you are, 4 days without a response on your Jackass thread must have been a huge blow. By the way, your English has not improved in the 3+ years you have been trolling, ESL classes are available at low or no-cost, as is Medical help for your troll obsessions.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 05:17 PM   #6
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
The Piquant Pissant is back!

What happened Troll? Your last handle was met with a yawn in Dallas, I (Admiral) giggled when you bumped your single thread, after no one responded in 4 days, and you had to bump it by thanking the people that aided ''our'' investigation.

What handle # is this? From my count you are at least 30 by now. vadc, cavmen, runon, and tons more. You think Austin is good Country to troll? Dallas got a little hard for you, huh? I get it, Narcissist that you are, 4 days without a response on your Jackass thread must have been a huge blow. By the way, your English has not improved in the 3+ years you have been trolling, ESL classes are available at low or no-cost, as is Medical help for your troll obsessions.
On behalf of Mr. Tran allow me to apologize. After all, you're a new guy right. I mean you just joined yesterday. Tell us more about this raid you somehow know about. How does a new guy in Austin know about this happening in Dallas?
Old 07-03-2021, 09:53 PM   #7
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

I’m not a new guy here. Asa will do just fine in Austin or anywhere for that matter. And hobbyists in Austin will enjoy her I’m sure.

But for god’s sake would y’all please leave the Dallas drama at the Dallas County line? Thank you!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 07:00 AM   #8
pegasustx
BANNED

The great Chung Tran. I heard from a new Asian owner about your reputation. She does speak highly of you. A man who is willing to do anything for little cents. To bad she doesn’t want you promoting her business.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:02 AM   #9
pegasustx
BANNED

I would love to invite you Dallas boys to celebrate 4th at my Austonian with my Austonians but too bad your boys are not in Austin. Plus we don’t want July 4th celebration turn into cesspool.

I do have appointment with Asa this week. I will give honest review, if she is worth promoting. Dallas promoters review are not worth anything in Austin. We do honest reviews.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:27 AM   #10
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

^^^^^^^^^^^ Honest???????

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 08:30 AM   #11
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS View Post
Greetings Austin friends. You are very lucky to have Asa bless your city with a visit. I can promise that you will all love her. She is a wonderful woman who is beloved in Dallas. Treat her well.

This being said, a troll from Dallas may have followed her to your city. So if anyone sees Asa ask her about an AMP in Dallas being raided with the SWAT team. Report what she says at the link below.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1062513334
This is a post that started benign, but took a turn into the "why would you say that?" with the bolded statement. Is this some inference that Asa is now a "honeypot" working for LE? I don't get it.

I have seen Asa before, and, when she is on her "A" game, she is worth your time to see.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:04 AM   #12
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
This is a post that started benign, but took a turn into the "why would you say that?" with the bolded statement. Is this some inference that Asa is now a "honeypot" working for LE? I don't get it.

I have seen Asa before, and, when she is on her "A" game, she is worth your time to see.
I think it is missing some context that I should have added. pegasustx wrote "Two raided recently in Dallas. I was told one was with SWAT team. They are flowing into LOL which is a good news for us. Ask Dallas girl at LOL about the Dallas AMP raid with SWAT team." in another post. This was his first post and he just joined. We suspect he is a very well known troll who creates chaos in the Dallas forms. The point of this is to expose him as a liar. To be clear though, NONE of the Dallas AMPs were raided with the SWAT team and Asa is not an undercover secret agent. Go see her, you will not regret it.

Here is the thread if you want the full discussion.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:52 AM   #13
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

A 2 week handle with so much knowledge? hmmmmm
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 10:00 AM   #14
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
A 2 week handle with so much knowledge? hmmmmm
If you look you will also notice an 8 year handle with nearly 32,000 posts who seems to agree with my sentiments.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:47 AM   #15
kwaHyaJ4odliDdekipS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
I’m not a new guy here. Asa will do just fine in Austin or anywhere for that matter. And hobbyists in Austin will enjoy her I’m sure.

But for god’s sake would y’all please leave the Dallas drama at the Dallas County line? Thank you!
We are just ridding you of a troll who appears to have followed Asa to your fine city. Bear with us while we work. In the mean time, go see Asa.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women