Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #16
Judd Logan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey Astor View Post
Only you know what your body can/can not handle. If you please yourself that morning, is it possible to go twice again? I've not seen that very often, and the exception are usually 20 somethings.
There are 40 year olds that can do that depending on the partner. If things are clicking good some have been known to cum once an hour, for 3 straight hours.
Judd Logan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I average 83 orgasms per session. That is a valid reason for my 58 minute nap during a 60 minute session.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #18
MrTim2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I'm surprised that nobody has touched on becoming too complacent with your hand. I see this all too often; guys jack off daily or twice daily, whatever.... and now they can only come with their hands. They can't cum the more conventional ways. It can become very frustrating for the provider and you. Who wants to work and work with no real end result?

So I suggest you evaluate your particular situation, and also analyze if this is a lady you might like to see again. In other words, if you're asking a provider to perform a miracle... she may see you as a pain.

Hope you have fun, and enjoy!
Good point, Audrey. Now that you mention it, there have been a few times when I’ve had to concentrate on cumming (not ‘not cumming’ but actually cumming) during BJs; same with CFS. I may be getting to used to my hand as far as cumming goes. That’s why I was thinking that if I held off of cumming for a while, I’d cum easily for the first go around.

I’m seeing her Tuesday morning, and I’m really looking forward to it. She’s very sexy, so I’m sure she can get me to pop off rather easily.
MrTim2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:29 PM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Only you know what your body can/can not handle. If you please yourself that morning, is it possible to go twice again? I've not seen that very often, and the exception are usually 20 somethings.

I'm surprised that nobody has touched on becoming too complacent with your hand. I see this all too often; guys jack off daily or twice daily, whatever.... and now they can only come with their hands. They can't cum the more conventional ways. It can become very frustrating for the provider and you. Who wants to work and work with no real end result?

So I suggest you evaluate your particular situation, and also analyze if this is a lady you might like to see again. In other words, if you're asking a provider to perform a miracle... she may see you as a pain.

Hope you have fun, and enjoy!
They just have to back off and re-sensitize. A week to 10 days works for me, though I don’t stank every day...in part because, I want to be...’ready to go’ if the opportunity arises.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #20
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As your mind is your biggest sex organ and where you Organism from, your Cock is where you shoot your cum out of. Now men can have back to back Organisms just like a woman. Maybe not shoot a load of cum, but you will swear you are cumming. No recovery time as not stopping the stimuli keeps your dopamine and serotonin flowing.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #21
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Totally have to agree with Ms. Athena! Recently had a session with my ATF where she made me pop fairly quick, after some convo and me ringing her bell with DATY, we proceeded to go for round 2. She rode me both in CG and RCG until I orgamsed (didn't cum) she the dismounted removed the condom and since I was still hard proceed with a HJ that had me orgasming for I like 2 solid minutes with no ejaculation. Finally had to make her stop since I could no longer take it. She of course had the most devilish grin on her face the whole time. One of the best sessions I have ever had.
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:08 PM   #22
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
I average 83 orgasms per session. That is a valid reason for my 58 minute nap during a 60 minute session.
True story. As long as someone is banging on the door....
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #23
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Fucking auto-correct!!

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:33 AM   #24
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I always ask for an hour session. Sometimes it takes the full hour, sometimes it takes 1/2 hour to pop.
I'm old. I have to try hard to pop. Some ladies make me pop faster than others. Some have talent, some think they have talent. That's just how I see it.
If I pop half way through the session, I don't stick around to bother the lady. I know I won't get hard again in that remaining time. I usually have to come down off my orgasm cloud before I clean up, get dressed then say my goodbye's. If they fell like talking, I am game for that too.

So, I am there to feel good. I lick, kiss, suck and play with all them fun body parts, then wrap that rascal to do my thing. I feel so much better if I don't masturbate. I live for the best feeling orgasm's I can have.
Why waste a perfectly good orgasm with masturbation when I can do it with a hot chick???
I am not saying I don't masturbate. I just like doing it with a lady, not alone.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:26 AM   #25
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No physical or medical reason against abstention. The "blue-Balls" myth is just a way to get a naïve girl to put out.

If you can masturbate and still perform at a session, why not book a longer session (OK, so cost is a reason) and look forward to MSOG? Multi-Bells makes for a great review.

I have at times, spent an hour or two at a SC prior to a scheduled session just to get pumped up.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women