Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro
Questions for the Staff - Kansas City Metro Ask questions of the local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default When Stubborn Mods let their personal pride affect a community.

When should a Staff Member get a slap on the back of the head by someone in the community or one of his peers and told to suck it up and admit a wrongdoing so that things can calm down instead of escalate?

It's not uncommon to see personal issues develop to the point between a member and a Mod and see the Mod overstep his position and exert unreasonable censorship on a member under the guise of enforcing some guideline.

#1 and #3 come to mind in regards to a MOD carrying out a personal vendetta against a member.

It's unfortunate that some communities fall in step behind their local dictator. Even more so when the workload of all his peers is increased as a result.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #2
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

Uh huh...
I will be subscribing to this thread.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:02 PM   #3
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Is this really a question for staff?

Anyway ...all of this reaction so far by SL just proves my point in his Q&A thread ...when a person is butthurt they can either deal with it or they can choose to act out as he is currently demonstrating.

If he wants to waste his time hijacking the Coed forum away from the members here as a way of getting back at me ...then by all means proceed ...not sure if or what you think that's going to accomplish, lol ....but hey it's your world I guess and we're just the one's here laughing at you and it ...so troll on sir.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:17 PM   #4
Whispers

So you perceive the problem to be the member being butthurt over a situation that involves you.... but rather than consider that you might have been mistaken in how you applied something and salvage your forums for the sake of the members you're okay with allowing one member to turn it upside down?

He has learned how to use the system to make his point much in the same way that you have hasn't he? Are you any different?

I wasn't sure which mod this applied to but I can see from your response where the potential for a problem exists and why the shoes probably fit you.

When a member asks a question you can either look at the member as an individual and allow your personal bias to prevent you from answering or you could offer up an explanation and an answer realizing that all members that read the threads that's some members start is an audience that learns something from the responses.

I've always found it unfortunate looking in on forums in other cities what problems exist and that members are afraid to speak up and challenge the decisions the staff have made.

Are you a mod to serve the interest of the community? Or are you a mod for the power and privileges that allows you to take advantage of things for your own personal benefit?
Old 04-10-2016, 04:57 AM   #5
JCM800
Ambassador

That's not how I perceive it sir ...that's exactly how it is.

Any action taken against SL was discussed amongst staff prior to it happening ...while you like to present yourself as someone who is "in the know" about things around here you actually don't know shit about anything.

Poor SL ...a picked on victim by the mean KC moderating staff. I'm sure that we're all going to start feeling sorry for him any day now, lol.

#PoorSL #Hookerboardinjustice

Old 04-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

So more than one member, mod, whomever, is butthurt?
I think everyone needs to call their fav gal and get loosened up.
After all, this is a professional date board. No more, no less.
For myself, Sunday dinner with a cowgirl.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 02:12 PM   #7
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Are you referring to the situation where User "Still Looking" created 40 DIFFERENT THREADS in the Co-Ed section, all yesterday?

What ever the Mods did to make him stop is OK by me.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:40 PM   #8
Whispers

He stopped?
Old 04-11-2016, 12:28 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
He stopped?
Not till June when I take my vacation. There is NOTHING like having all the money and time any one could want at ones disposal.

When San Antonio was redecorated it stopped because somebody did something very simple. They used the word "PLEASE".

So my NEW adopted home is where I will stay until...

1) The MODS once again give me BULL SHIT paints for Thread Hi-Jacking & Spam

2) Owner Admins change The Guidelines

3)JCM800 PUBLICLY... nicely asks me to stop and that he would appreciate it!

Gosh one seems so simple doesn't it?

If for any reason KC members don't enjoy my "HOBBY RELATED / THOUGHT PROVOKING" Coed threads they could go to the Maine Coed its pretty slow there... The only time I go there is when Mokoa moves one of my threads.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:59 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Not till June when I take my vacation. There is NOTHING like having all the money and time any one could want at ones disposal.

When San Antonio was redecorated it stopped because somebody did something very simple. They used the word "PLEASE".

LOL.... I think KC is caught by surprise.... Before the demolition and restructuring of the San Antonio Forums there was at least an announcement that things were going to upgraded but there would be a little dust and inconvenience during the demolition phase.

IF you recall they got so scared they all huddled up in one thread for a while and would not venture out for over a week.....

So my NEW adopted home is where I will stay until...

1) The MODS once again give me BULL SHIT points for Thread Hi-Jacking & Spam

So far you seem to be staying within the allowable guidelines and truthfully.... More people seem to be enjoying the changes and participating.... Plus there are a lot of people looking over shoulders this time around....

2) Owner Admins change The Guidelines

Why would they do that? The guidelines work quite well in all the other areas of the country..... You just have a staff here that is a little to "controlling" and used to doing what they want..... It's easier to educate the staff right?

3)JCM800 PUBLICLY... nicely asks me to stop and that he would appreciate it!

LMAO! Well... That would be seen as a public apology and admission of his prior wrong doing now wouldn't it?....

Gosh one seems so simple doesn't it?

If for any reason KC members don't enjoy my "HOBBY RELATED / THOUGHT PROVOKING" Coed threads they could go to the Maine Coed its pretty slow there... The only time I go there is when Mokoa moves one of my threads.

LOL......

I think you are doing fine... More of your threads are getting participation every day and who can argue they are not thought provoking...... The list of the first 150 topics you submitted was approved and we are working in the 2nd round topics and should have those to you soon....

Next time though..... Before jumping into a job so fast let me make sure the support staff are not all gone on vacation...... There are more forums than just CoEd that need attention ya know.....
Old 04-11-2016, 01:09 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

LOL......

I think you are doing fine... More of your threads are getting participation every day and who can argue they are not thought provoking...... The list of the first 150 topics you submitted was approved and we are working in the 2nd round topics and should have those to you soon....

Next time though..... Before jumping into a job so fast let me make sure the support staff are not all gone on vacation...... There are more forums than just CoEd that need attention ya know.....
Sorry Boss I'll work on that. But you know me, a job needs doing I'm on it! I hobby the same way.... recklessly LMFAO!
Old 04-11-2016, 03:47 PM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Sir, the only thing that should happen here is for you to apologize to the KC community for your behavior ...which is something you should be embarrassed by.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:54 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Sir, the only thing that should happen here is for you to apologize to the KC community for your behavior ...which is something you should be embarrassed by.
Thank you for your PM and the "5" points for "thread hi-jacking". I appreciate your input and will take your recommendation to come up with as many Hobby Related / Thought Provoking" threads as possible! Some board members requested I limit the new threads to 10 a day but the last thing I want to do is get more points for not listening to you and have you screw me over using guideline #14. Put your seat belt on.
Old 04-11-2016, 03:57 PM   #14
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
... Put your seat belt on.
More than one of us that hang on this locsl board use 5 point safety harnesses for various reasons.
Bring it.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 07:56 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Attached Images
File Type: gif Dancing Man.gif (67.2 KB, 166 views)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women