Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2010, 12:06 PM   #16
Duckman2921
Registered Member

What providers here have met or will meet a client at the clients work?,

Also Who here would meet or drive out to Rockwall to do such?

Duck
Duckman2921 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #17
gizmo817
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I used to work in a big box retail store as well and I also had the cashier experience in various parts of the building. Sometimes I would just walk up the check stand and talk to the cashier and next thing you know she was either rubbin on my crotch or I was rubbin on hers then it was a race to the restroom where I would always receive either a hj or a bbbj with cim. Damn I miss those days. I never fucked her in the restroom as she was very vocal and I did not want to get caught.

Back in middle school many years ago right after I popped my cherry I talked my then girlfriend into blowing me in front of the school on the steps as she waited for her ride. We both had stayed after school for detention so we were the only ones sitting out there and I must say that is one bj I will always remember. Poor girl didnt know what to do when I exploded in her mouth, the result was a half spit half swallowed mess all over her shirt. I still laugh to this day when I look back.
gizmo817 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #18
surfindick
Account Disabled

A few years back I was having a budding affair with my secretary; we had gone to lunch a few times, kissed a little, played around and generally got each other so hot we couldn't stand it! We decided that the best thing for us to do was to meet up in my office (where I had a couch) on a Saturday and finally complete the deal. At that point in my life I had a serious case of "smelly feet" of which I was justifiability embarrassed about....well smart guy I am I stopped at a drugstore on my way to the office and bought some Dr Sholes foot powder and proceeded to sprinkle a substantial amount into my shoes. We met at the office, got nekked, and fucked for hours, when we were finally done she started giggling uncontrollably and pointed to the floor....I'll be damned there were white footprints everywhere!!! We tried and tried but there was no way it would clean up...I had traces of footprints in my office for weeks to remind me that you have to really cover your tracks if you are going to fuck around at work!
surfindick is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #19
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

My first workplace experience was rubbing the copy girl's ass as she made copies. I graduated to doing the boss's daughter in my office. After I did her, she would come into my office during work, flash her breasts, puss to me. She and I carried on for a long time. I've done it in my office many times since then. Different girls/ladies. Some have been providers. I have towels now.

It's very good, but I like a variety of places.

VNurse, if you ever get out my way......cum to my office.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #20
Sasquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I spent a quite few years in the IT biz working on site at clients offices. One client employed a short, busty young Mexican lady as an office manager. As such, she was obligated to stay after hours while I updated their computer systems. One evening, she was at a desk in the corner and I just finished an hour of pounding the keyboard. She commented that she was tired and sore. I took that as an invitation to a shoulder massage. After fifteen minutes, her huge brown breasts were out in the open and my mouth was firmly attached to them. She soon pressed my face into her natural bush under her skirt. She soon shook with a loud "O". This sequence was repeated weekly until she told me she was getting married. She presented me with a clean shaven kitty for my last visit with her. Ah.... the memories....
Sasquatch is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #21
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Freezer at work (it was a restaurant) then sex on the counter after hours and the place was closed. (we were supposed to be cleaning up)
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #22
sirliamscross
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

More than once. Made HUGE mistakes in having several "irons in the fire" at once.

Being the "young" boss made me more appealing, I guess. I guess some girls just want to fuck the boss...

I doubt it was my movie star good looks that they were attracted to.

I will say that I would never consider it now. A co-worker walked into my office while I was getting a blowjob from one of our co-workers and I am DAMN lucky that he was an outside of work friend, too...
sirliamscross is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:54 AM   #23
HugginMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

When I was young, a girlfriend worked alone in a taco stand during the summer. I'd go visit with her, and with both of us in shorts we sometimes wound up with her sitting in my lap, my meat in her taco as she watched for customers. Dang, that was fun!
HugginMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:12 AM   #24
WarlockAahz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I've managed to christen each of my offices I've worked in, AND each of my bosses offices as well (the joys of being the guy who works late) and even a server room and stairwell or two.

Now I work from home, and it's really no conquest at all when the bedroom is 10 feet away. That doesn't mean I don't still like a blow job from under the desk every now and again!
WarlockAahz is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #25
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not exactly old enough to be on Madmen but I did grow up in the 3 martini lunch, wild office parties day. I remember Friday was fuck day, boozy lunch and no work the rest of the afternoon. Late one Friday one of the girls boyfriends walked in on us, after a little uneasiness he joined the party as did her girlfriend.....stuff I gotta pay good money for now.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #26
hornyguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This thread reminds me of an experience I had almost a month back.

I work as a software consultant at one of the companies here. There was this girl who was working from our NY office. We used to chat on the company IM almost every day - mostly work related stuff, but at times went into personal matters. Last month, she had to come down to the Plano office for the deployment of the project we were working on. It was a Saturday and because of some unexpected issues, we ended up working alone at office till around 9pm. We were both working out of the same workstation and our hands were accidentally touching each other every now and then. One thing led to the other and we finally ended up doing it in a Directors office behind my cube. It makes me hard whenever I think about this....
hornyguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:51 PM   #27
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlockAahz View Post
I've managed to christen each of my offices I've worked in, AND each of my bosses offices as well (the joys of being the guy who works late) and even a server room and stairwell or two.

Now I work from home, and it's really no conquest at all when the bedroom is 10 feet away. That doesn't mean I don't still like a blow job from under the desk every now and again!
Warlock....Always knew you were a slut, and I mean that in the best way possible.... LOL

This is a common fantasy and I have played this out with a couple of fun gents over the last year or so. I've gotten to be the Boss, the naughty sexatary, and co-worker....good times!!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 06:33 AM   #28
Imreadynow31
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Ive done the deed in a few of my jobs. Id love to take a girl to a roof with a great view of 635 and 75 and do he on the roof overlooking traffic..... I day dream about that all the time. Im on roofs off and on all day and it just gets boring sometimes. Ive been in places that have some spectacular views, just add a spectacular woman to make it perfect.
Imreadynow31 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women