Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #496
DizzyLizard
Gaining Momentum

praying hypocrite.jpg

I'm glad Conservatives agree!
DizzyLizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:03 AM   #497
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:11 AM   #498
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyLizard View Post
You know if Trump got elected he would probably do some shit like make all schools in the US and all of Congress have a strict dress code of having to wear his shitty suits. And then, justify making them in China by saying "it's ok guise i only pay them $.30 cents an hour to make them-and you're all winning cause i provide you with a $79 suit, for only $37!" This buffoon will try to make fascism fashionable and you people will probably eat that shit up!
The whole world is making a mockery of us, but not to worry, he has the best negotiators that we don't even know about and he knows a guy in the military.
No matter how bad you wanna hate the Left, your disdain doesn't magically make Trump any better. Thats like the kid next to you bombing the test, that you did almost equally bad, but getting extra credit cause you didn't fail as bad as the other kid err you haven't bombed it 'yet' hahahahahaha
You lefties live in a fantasy bubble that doubles as your echo chamber of misinformation, lefty. It's Odumbo and you lefties who are being laughed at by the world.

Quote:
Odumbo under fire for lack of leadership over Syria
AFP-JIJI FEB 17, 2016

WASHINGTON – The United States is coming under increasingly bitter criticism for its perceived lack of leadership over Syria as the country’s brutal civil conflict heads toward new levels of intensity.

Washington appears unable or unwilling to prevent its ally Turkey from bombing Kurdish fighters inside Syria, its critics say. And it has done little to rein in Russia’s mounting military involvement on behalf of Bashar Assad....

A pointed attack came Tuesday from France, where few have forgotten Odumbo’s last-minute refusal to take action against Syria in 2013 after evidence surfaced that the government used chemical weapons against civilians.

“Odumbo had said, ‘If he uses chemical weapons, it will cross a red line,” former Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said Tuesday on Europe 1 Radio. “And that red line was crossed with no reaction.”

“When the history books are written, we’ll see that this was a turning point, not only in the Middle East crisis but also for Ukraine, Crimea and the entire world,” Fabius said earlier this month, adding that he regretted “ambiguities” and the “lack of very strong engagement” Washington has shown with respect to Syria.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.VtReZJwrKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Boy howdy! It does' take much to wind up in the middle of a pile of horseshit, does it, Dizzy? Just make a comment in opposition to the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, college hating, blind, mindless, dickless followers of Rush Limbaugh and David Duke (yep, that's them) and see how long it takes them to start calling you names and attacking you.

They'll never defend their position, Dizzy, but they will come after you.

Like the "secret Klansman," Trump.

JUST DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND DON'T GET INTO A BACK AND FORTH WITH IBIDIOT. We all know how thatll turn out!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:24 AM   #499
DizzyLizard
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Boy howdy! It doesnt take much to wind up under a heap of horseshit, does it, Dizzy? Just make a comment in opposition to the mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, college hating, blind, mindless, dickless followers of Rush Limbaugh and David Duke (yep, that's them) and see how long it takes them to start calling you names and attacking you.

They'll never defend their position, Dizzy, but they will come after you.

Like the "secret Klansman," Trump.

JUST DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR AND DON'T GET INTO A BACK AND FORTH WITH IBIDIOT. We all know how thatll turn out!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The way i see it; these guys don't know their dick from their balls, so let them cum after me! Ya'll looked like you needed a break anyhow...
Old 02-29-2016, 08:31 AM   #500
DizzyLizard
Gaining Momentum

trumpshit.jpg
Old 02-29-2016, 08:32 AM   #501
DizzyLizard
Gaining Momentum

trumpwall.jpg
Old 02-29-2016, 08:44 AM   #502
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The way i see it; these guys don't know their dick from their balls, so let them cum after me! Ya'll looked like you needed a break anyhow...:ninja_hide_h4h:
Faggots like you and Assup are always worried about "dicks and balls", lefty.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:48 AM   #503
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw_uVa85ISk
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:03 AM   #504
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Another reason to support DJT! Look who's against him... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ishment-panics

Quote:
It's one thing for the republican establishment to throw up all over the candidacy of Donald Trump: frankly, the GOP has not been relevant as a political power ever since Boehner started folding like a lawn chair to Obama's every demand just around the time of the first US downgrade, and as such what the Republican party - torn apart and very much irrelevant as the best of the "establishment" GOP candidates demonstrate - thinks is largely irrelevant.

However, when such stalwart titans of financial establishmentarianism as the Council of Foreign Relations and "The Economist", who until now had been largely ignoring Trump's ascent in the political hierarchy finally unleash an all out assault and go after Trump on the very same day, you know that the flamboyant, hyperbolic billionaire has finally gotten on the nerves of some very high net worth individuals.

Below are excerpts from the panicked lamentations of the Economist as written down this weekend in "Time to fire Trump"

Quote:
So just whose nerves has Trump gotten on?

Here is a summary of the current and honorary directors of the CFR, who basically double down as a 'who is who' list of everyone relevant in modern finance:

Carla A. Hills
Robert E. Rubin
David M. Rubenstein
Richard N. Haass
John P. Abizaid
Zoë Baird
Alan S. Blinder
Mary Boies
David G. Bradley
Nicholas Burns
Steven A. Denning
Blair Effron
Laurence D. Fink
Stephen Friedman
Ann M. Fudge
Timothy F. Geithner
Thomas H. Glocer
Stephen J. Hadley
Peter B. Henry
J. Tomilson Hill
Susan Hockfield
Donna J. Hrinak
Shirley Ann Jackson
James Manyika
Jami Miscik
Eduardo J. Padrón
John A. Paulson
Richard L. Plepler
Ruth Porat
Colin L. Powell
Richard E. Salomon
James G. Stavridis
Margaret Warner
Vin Weber
Christine Todd Whitman
Daniel H. Yergin
Madeleine K. Albright
Martin S. Feldstein
Leslie H. Gelb
Maurice R. Greenberg
Peter G. Peterson
David Rockefeller
And here are the Trustees and the Board of The Economist:

Baroness Bottomley of Nettlestone PC, DL
Tim Clark
Lord O'Donnell CB, KCB, GCB
Bryan Sanderson
Rupert Pennant-Rea
Chris Stibbs
Sir David Bell
John Elkann
Brent Hoberman
Suzanne Heywood
Zanny Minton Beddoes
Baroness Jowell
Sir Simon Robertson
Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild

It is the fact that practically every member of the ultra high net worth establishment and "0.01%" loathes Trump with a passion, that he may be just a few months from claiming the US presidency.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:56 AM   #505
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
The way i see it; these guys don't know their dick from their balls, so let them cum after me! Ya'll looked like you needed a break anyhow...

You post like a Chick, anyway remember that time? http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.VtR3cn0rIdW

Old 02-29-2016, 10:18 AM   #506
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You post like a Chick, anyway remember that time? http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.VtR3cn0rIdW

http://www.ozy.com/2016/trumps-new-m...-the-gop/68167
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:06 AM   #507
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Thanks Mike...

Quote:
TRUMP’S NEW MARCHING ORDERS FOR THE GOP
BY NICK FOURIEZOS

Because this is how the Republican Party is getting dismantled … and rebuilt with the face of Trump.

In this special election series, OZY looks closely at how Donald J. Trump is reshaping the Republican Party. Later this week, we’ll explore what the world might look like as the billionaire continues his march to the GOP nomination and, perhaps, the Oval Office.

All eyes are on the man of the hour. Hundreds, thousands — no, millions — of them, if you count the cameras (which of course he does). With each pugnacious point, Donald J. Trump raises a hand like a conductor and then lowers it. An accompanying verbal jab falls like a tomahawk. His now all-too-familiar chorus — “we,” “us,” “them” — plays again and again, entrancing crowds, whether they’re cramped in a tiny town hall in Londonderry, New Hampshire, or filled in a football stadium with tens of thousands in Mobile, Alabama.

As OZY has chased the Republican front-runner across New England, America’s heartland and through the South on the eve of Super Tuesday, we’ve seen the many facets of Trump: raw, demagogic, blustery and, to put it mildly, irreverent. Meanwhile, we’ve watched him grab the political mirror and swing it back on the Republican Party, casting its deficits into sharp relief and revealing a new path forward. Trump’s GOP focuses on deals over ideals, on the candidate himself over any dogma. His platform, such as it is, is flexible enough to allow independents and disgruntled Democrats, too. “We’re building a much bigger, much stronger Republican party,” he said at the GOP debate in Houston last week, citing his support among non-GOP voters.

Indeed, despite howls from the Republican establishment, the 69-year-old billionaire has over the past eight months done much more than disable a party that was already split from the inside and seemingly behind the times: Arguably, Trump has begun to reassemble a party made in his own image. “He’s beloved by tens of millions of people who, no matter what he says, still love him,” says Surya Yalamanchili, a politician and marketing expert who spent months with Trump on the set of The Apprentice and is the author of Decoding the Donald: Trump’s Apprenticeship in Politics.

Of course those loyal adherents are causing the rest of the Republican Party a fit, as it seems to get reshaped from the inside out. Often lower-class, white and disillusioned — and “poorly educated,” as the Donald himself has said — this under-served population sees itself in Trump, who, despite being an opulent billionaire, has won them over. Even more crucially, he’s shown a willingness to confront the challenges blue-collar America faces in a global economy that has all but left them behind. It’s a demographic that tends to care less about cultural issues, which have long dominated modern conservatism. “I don’t give a shit if he’s Christian or not,” says 22-year-old Aaron McBryer, a Scottsboro, Alabama, native. “For people like me, I’m angry that I don’t have a job — and Trump believes in putting your own people first. It’s like a family.”

The result, experts say, is a coalition of new voters: Election Day turnout in Republican primaries is at an all-time high — not only upending traditional politics, but derailing the party and setting it on a different course. And that’s fallen in line with past, sweeping moments, such as the Reagan revolution. “Historically speaking, the Republican Party has reinvented itself at moments where it is at a crossroads of ideology and constituency,” says Brandon Rottinghaus, a political scientist at the University of Houston. “Trump,” he adds, “is effectively remaking the ideology and constituency of the Republican Party.”

Here we are, in a Houston ranch bar dubbed Rebels Honky Tonk, where a couple of life-size Native American statues buttress the entrance and cowboys rope cattle on a nearby wall mural near, yes, a mechanical bull. An enthused crowd of conservatives is here to watch the latest GOP debate, an eclectic sort with the kinds of names you’d expect: the Young Republicans, the Liberty Caucus, the Texas Asian Republican Club and half a dozen more. Just down the highway from George Bush Intercontinental Airport, this is definitely an establishment crowd; the one young buck who’s willing to admit he voted early for Trump seems as though he has to apologize for it today. Others are growing increasingly concerned. After all, there’s a lot at stake, and they’re the ones who will inherit the party that Trump builds (or destroys, depending on whom you ask).

As the crowd of a couple hundred quiets, Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus comes forward in a surprise appearance and speaks a few words: “My promise to you is that we’ll be much better than we were in 2012, when you were embarrassed by the ground game,” he says. “You have to have a competent national party.” Never mind that Trump has basically spat on Priebus’ 2013 urgings that the GOP embrace minority groups and comprehensive immigration reform. Anyway, Priebus’ pep talk may have backfired. Nearby, a middle-age conservative whispers: “Somebody should go up there and put a ‘Kick me’ sign on his back.”

The Grand Old Party has already received a firm kick to the rear, with Trump, of course, providing the boot. He’s ridden a groundswell of support from unconventional conservatives, which, predictably, has Republican leaders kicking and screaming. “The front-runner is a con man,” Marco Rubio told Fox News’ Bret Baier on Friday, “and he is trying to take over the party of Reagan.” Most political scientists agree that Trump has laid waste to the party. “A movement being created?” Drake University political scientist Anthony Gaughan asks rhetorically. “The only movement is that of the Republican Party’s death spiral.”

But what if the Trump revolution is not just the fracturing of the party, but the reimagining of it? Less Barry Goldwater, whose 1964 nomination led to landslide defeat in the general election, and more like Reagan, who created a bona fide evolution? “Trump is the modern successor of Reagan,” Rottinghaus says. Both men were initially distrusted by leadership, both accused of hijacking new media with television personalities: Reagan, the actor; Trump, the reality TV star. More important, both revolutionaries came when voters felt economically depressed and angry at the system, regardless of ideology. Trump, recognizing this, mimicked Reagan’s 1980 slogan: “Let’s Make America Great Again.” And, just as Reagan did in 1980, Trump is drawing support not just from conservatives but from some frustrated Democrats.

So where does Trump take it all from here? Nativism is his wedge issue, whether it manifests itself in his criticisms of China and Japan, his suggestions of a ban on Muslims or his proposal to shut down the border to certain immigrants. His support isn’t ideologically pure but, rather, obsessed with winning after watching Republicans filibuster and shut down government and, yet, even after gaining a majority, failing to advance their agenda at all. Expect him to charge forward with his agenda but as a deal-maker who could actually get meaningful work done to reverse the widening gap between the rich and poor in America. After all, stagnant parties rarely win elections.

And, so far, Trump is succeeding in his revival. A key moment occurred that famous night when Trump ran rogue with his own event instead of attending the GOP debate in Des Moines, where he managed to get Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum (who were still running for president) to attend his prime-time show. Then came the tossing aside of Jeb!, the $100 million establishment man, and shocking the party last week by winning the endorsement of Chris Christie, who not only chaired the Republican Governors Association but also delivered the keynote speech at the national convention just four years ago. “Brick by brick, he’s dismantling the Republican Party,” Gaughan says. But at the same time, notes Rottinghaus, “There’s been a rebirth at work.”
Old 02-29-2016, 12:57 PM   #508
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Despising a particular party doesn't make me partisan…you do know it is possible to hate a party without simultaneously advocating another, right?
Haters gotta hate, right? My God, you're so dim-witted and hyper-partisan that you missed the whole point of my post. You despise conservatives without even having the slightest clue who they are, what they believe, or how they feel about Trump.

But keep on hating, moron. If this one stops working for you, find another bogeyman.

Conservatism is a philosophy, not a party.

Dipshit.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 01:09 PM   #509
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Thanks Mike...
Sure whiffy, have another.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ing-to-be.html
i'va biggen is offline   Quote