Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161131
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453052
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question How did this one get verified?

How did this one get verified?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212474

Her friends account is disabled.... hummmmm

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 AM   #2
happybanana
Valued Poster

I thought you verified her after the Slamdango! LOL!!

HB
happybanana is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Probably RR. Verified himself to get a new HO identity... j/k
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I am not sure what difference it makes as to how she got verified. The fact is she got verified. Perhaps she has more than one "friend" or meets the other criteria needed for verification. The information was found to be sufficient by Staff for her to be verified. It is as simple as that.

Tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:11 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
I am not sure what difference it makes as to how she got verified. The fact is she got verified. Perhaps she has more than one "friend" or meets the other criteria needed for verification. The information was found to be sufficient by Staff for her to be verified. It is as simple as that.

Tread carefully here.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Space you can verify whom ever you like. My question was not for the staff as much as it was an observation that 28, Caucasian and she knows a chick who's gone, does not make for a strong "let me check it out" type provider. Your not just a MOD your a hobbyists yourself. Based on what's represented would you? LOL Could be Rockerick for all I know.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #6
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe I was a verified provider when I first signed up because I submitted an ad and reviews from another website to show I was already an established provider. At least I think thats why, all I know is I was a verified provider able to post ads immediately.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Nikki, is that how you did it?
I thought you Kegel squeezed your verification out of an ex-Mod and then even shot ping pong balls at him...

Hmmm, what to believe, what to believe
Old 11-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
Fletchlives
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Nikki, is that how you did it?
I thought you Kegel squeezed your verification out of an ex-Mod and then even shot ping pong balls at him...

Hmmm, what to believe, what to believe
Thanks a lot f2c, I just spewed soda through my nose!
Fletchlives is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Burns a little huh, just did it with my mt dew lol wiping screen off lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

he he he Mtn Dew, ever done it with CUM? Always wondered how that would feel.

I've done it with Wheatbeer once, wasn't a pretty feeling, but cleared out the nose pretty good.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:32 AM   #11
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Legitimate question SL. If I were to browse a provider's profile and saw that I would probably ask myself the same question and move along until some reviews popped up for this one.

Don't know what earned the "tread carefully here" statement.....
ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:48 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATF Hobby View Post
Legitimate question SL. If I were to browse a provider's profile and saw that I would probably ask myself the same question and move along until some reviews popped up for this one.

Don't know what earned the "tread carefully here" statement.....
I get the "Tread Carefully" everyday when I send my good morning PM to all the MODS!
Old 11-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #13
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I get the "Tread Carefully" everyday when I send my good morning PM to all the MODS!
Gotcha....subtle questioned answered.
Old 11-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #14
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

When someone questions how a provider got "Verified" in an open thread the Implication is that something improper has occurred. The provider verification process is pretty simple if anyone cared to look. Here is the criteria that we look for:
#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.
And this one:
To enable your account for advertising in these forums, you must first be verified by ECCIE Worldwide staff. This process typically takes under 24 hours to complete, however could be delayed if you are not able to provide sufficient information to establish yourself as a legit provider or agency. To become verified, submit links to your reviews on ECCIE or another recognized review site, and/or obtain a vouch from an established ECCIE member, either male or female.
Once the criteria for the above is met, then they are "Verified".
If someone has some reason that a Verified Provider should not be in that category, the proper way to handle it is to e mail or RTM Staff. By posting something like this in an open thread it questions everyone involved. It makes it seem that something improper has occurred in relationship to local Staff's actions. It certainly implies that the lady may not be a good "choice" by the innuendo created by a thread such as this. If a member was truly interested in being Community oriented, the right way to ask is via PM. Then if there is nothing, no harm, no foul. If there is something, then Staff can and will handle appropriately.

The 'tread carefully" statement was just a reminder to do just that. Sometimes in our zeal as crusaders we forget to adhere to guidelines 1, 3, and 4.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #15
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Got it.

Hope this provider is a great addition to the community and that we see some pictures and reviews very soon.....until then, I guess she will just be a myth and enjoyed only by those with great UTR access.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women