Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
BadBoris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47
Default I like NBA Policies

Okay, okay, now that I have your attention, let me qualify that statement. I like it when providers put it in their profiles that they have an NBA policy.

Personally, I am an equal opportunity hobbyist. However, I recently spent over 2 and a half hours (round trip) driving to see a provider (GFE Phoenix) who apologized politely stating that she does not see AA males. Flabbergasted/frustrated as I was, I left and tried to pull myself off the ceiling as I drove home.

I have since tried to add more clues to my profile that clearly identifies me as AA, but really... should I have to introduce myself each time as AA? Just seems a bit tiring to me. Seems to me that if you are going to place limits, you should clearly identify them.
BadBoris is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im sorry that happened to you and that your time and all was wasted. I think providers that have certain restrictions should have to include those in showcases/websites. I feel certain things such as NBA, Age Limits (30 + only, and Service limitations (non-gfe, covered everything) should be listed so both parties can be on the same page. I see all races as long as your clean and respectful, however different ladies choose to see who they want and offer what they want.. we cant change that. I have noticed that some of the other well known AA eccie hobbyist's list in there signature lines that they are AA that way its out there and cant be missed.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
krinklesack
BANNED

That does seem strange to do. However it would save you the hassle. I in no way condone the practice. It does suck! I think you should be asked by the provider, they are the ones with this policy.
krinklesack is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
Daunte78
Account Disabled

All i can say is WOW!!! You would think in this line of business that green is the only color that matters. Sorry u had to drive that far to have that happen to you. But i know there are some great providers on here who can make your day better
Daunte78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoris View Post
Okay, okay, now that I have your attention, let me qualify that statement. I like it when providers put it in their profiles that they have an NBA policy.

Personally, I am an equal opportunity hobbyist. However, I recently spent over 2 and a half hours (round trip) driving to see a provider (GFE Phoenix) who apologized politely stating that she does not see AA males. Flabbergasted/frustrated as I was, I left and tried to pull myself off the ceiling as I drove home.

I have since tried to add more clues to my profile that clearly identifies me as AA, but really... should I have to introduce myself each time as AA? Just seems a bit tiring to me. Seems to me that if you are going to place limits, you should clearly identify them.
I am sorry you had your time wasted like that.
I wonder if some ladies with that policy dont state it because of the grief ladies can get for posting it( Ive seen it in other cities) but I think it's important to state it some where to avoid things like this..
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #6
Daunte78
Account Disabled

I know in Houston you see alot of providers have it on their ads
Daunte78 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #7
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

That sucks... not AA myself, but I usually describe my appearance/personality a bit when booking in case the lady decides to have a problem with it. It also helps with screening since she can more easily verify with other providers that it's really me.
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #8
atxguy2006
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
You should always let the provider know you are AA. Texas is still the South and you have to play by a different set of rules in the hobby. I mainly use P411 to schedule my sessions and I know for a fact that a lot of providers don't check my profile. I always let them know I'm AA.

I've seen plenty of providers who have NBA policies and they all told me the same thing. They don't want to upset some of their main ATM's. The older white guys. You actually have Johns who tell these girl not to see AA.
atxguy2006 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I personally try my best to disclose that I am AA. My avatars are typically black characters, and before I even try to see a girl, I always PM or txt them to ask them if they are comfortable with an AA man. Sometimes the answer is disappointing, but it is better than making plans, having this built up anticipation, and driving all the way there only to be turned away. I have learned the hard way on a few occasions.

BTW, I am curious to know how many AA hobbyist are actually in ATX. If you are cool with it, either PM or post on here. Would be nice to know and share tales of the hobby.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Ladies have preferences and the right to refuse any of us....

In a perfect society lacking stereotype or prejudices you would not experience what you are.

I think from a personal time management perspective you should disclose your race considering that you are the one being inconvenienced and it will do away with most of that.

I let a lady know up front that I am old and round..... Some have issues and others do not.... It keeps my time from being wasted...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #11
expresso
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I thought this was just an American thing too, but they interviewed providers in Thailand and they actually had similar complaints about AA hobbyists.
I was pretty shocked. They stated they were a lot rougher in bed comparatively to other ethnic groups and they did not prefer AA's and would rather hobby with other races.
I agree with you hobbyist should be informed up front about any such policies pertaining to ethnicity or age.
I think it's silly if a hobbyist comes to the door and looks professionally or dressed rather clean and is older and more distinguished why any race should be excluded from services.
But I'm not the one taking risks so my opinion is null and void.
expresso is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #12
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunte78 View Post
All i can say is WOW!!! You would think in this line of business that green is the only color that matters.
+1

I'm an equal opportunity provider. I agree with Brittany - as long as you're clean and respectful (bonus points if you manscaped!), then your race/ethnicity doesn't matter to me. You're a man, I'm a woman - that's all that matters
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #13
BadBoris
Valued Poster

Well maybe the NBA was just an excuse because I look hideous. Maybe it didn't help that I was wearing a purple leisure suit with a matching fedora.

Okay I'm kidding on both counts. My mama thinks I'm very handsome.

Claire, I'll be going to get manscaped and may be seeing you soon. Unless you want to help manscape
Old 10-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #14
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I can certainly help But only if you wear the velour leisure suit and fedora. And the fedora needs a large feathery plume. Lol.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:39 PM   #15
BadBoris
Valued Poster

Is that with out without my platform shoes with the goldfish inside? Ya know appearances are everything.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women